Fortress Of Evil
A place to chat, roleplay, share evil pranks and do pretty much anything you want really. Slash contest now open.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Chromium Dragon
Kanoc: -Wearing a dustbunny costume-

-Pounces Roojii and bites her shoulder-

Shozii: -Palm/forehead-

2/11/2007 #61
Charming Dice
This place looks entertaining.
2/15/2007 #62
Hikari no Roojii
Hello. ^^

I really hope you didn't mean that in a nasty way...

2/15/2007 #63
NeoMiniTails
No, never Dice.... Dice never means anything a bad way. lol. hey Hikari, could you reply to Battlelust's forum 'the tavern' or could you reply in your forum: 'battledome.'

^_^ Hello, how is eveyrone?!

2/15/2007 #64
Hikari no Roojii
No, never Dice.... Dice never means anything a bad way. lol.

Okey dokey then. ^^

hey Hikari, could you reply to Battlelust's forum 'the tavern' or could you reply in your forum: 'battledome.'

Yeah, sure! Sorry I keep forgetting, my memory is absolutely terrible...

2/15/2007 #65
NeoMiniTails
Thanks! ^_^ How are you?
2/16/2007 #66
NeoMiniTails
Could you reply to the battledome?
2/17/2007 #67
Erilev
Hey Wingless raven, can you please unban me from your forums, I've tried to read your stories but cant. i';e read Hikari's and reviewed them. C'mon!
2/19/2007 #68
Hikari no Roojii
Raven doesn't really come here that much.
2/19/2007 #69
Erilev
as if, I forgot to send her a mail to the address you gave me to apologize! lol eventually shell see on of my posts
2/19/2007 #70
Clico78
Tan perdido. Lo que era el punto de hacer lo que usted hizo (que asumo que usted hizo algo a fin de ser prohibido) cuando usted va sólo a pedir para ser no prohibido. Esto es patético. No puedo creer que este sitio coseche a la gente como usted en primer lugar. ¡follar inglés! no entiendo a la mayor parte de ustedes de todos modos.
2/19/2007 #71
Hikari no Roojii
Ok.

1 - Hello.

2 - I really hope you were talking to Erilev then because he/she is the only one in this forum who has actually done anything to warrant what you just said.

3 - Could you please write in English if you're going to post here in the future, you obviously understand it otherwise you wouldn't have been able to make that comment. I'd really appreciate that.

2/20/2007 #72
Clico78
Bad night, apologies.

-Asher

2/20/2007 #73
Hikari no Roojii
It's ok, I was mostly worried about the English thing because the only way I can kind of understand what you're saying is with an online translator and they aren't exactly accurate. ^^

Anyway, welcome!

2/20/2007 #74
Erilev
What did it say anyway?
2/20/2007 #75
Erilev
As if you presume to know anything about my motives to say what i say. i would believe myself to be way above your understanding if you actually knew me. I just like to act dum, and i will until i get Raven to unban me...Which should be soon, I got my friend to go and get her runescape name so i can talk to her
2/20/2007 #76
Hikari no Roojii
What did it say anyway?

This is what the translator said:

So lost. What was the point to do what you did (that I assume that you did something in order to be prohibited) when you are only going to request not to be prohibited. This is pathetic. I cannot think that this site harvests to people like you in the first place. to follar English! I do not understand you most of anyway.

2/20/2007 #77
Erilev
Thank you for the translation, but I already knew what it said. I pasted it into a translator on Dictionary.com, Anyway, I wish Wingless raven wouldn't fight with me...It makes me want to lash out sooooo bad, but I won't.
2/20/2007 #78
Hikari no Roojii
I'd be very grateful if you did manage not to lash out. I don't particularly want my forum to turn into a battleground...
2/20/2007 #79
Pluto's Rose
Roojii, just to tell you, I'm half Spanish, so I can translate stuff like that. Just so you know. ^-^
2/20/2007 #80
Erilev
lol That might come in handy...Anyway, I have decided that I'm not going to waste my time with raven. I don't even care, so I'll just have to hang out here in the fortress. Won't that be fun?

And Hikari, i wish you would update that one story, the one you have 3 chaps. for...It is actually pretty good.

2/20/2007 . Edited 2/20/2007 #81
Hikari no Roojii
Roojii, just to tell you, I'm half Spanish, so I can translate stuff like that. Just so you know. ^-^

Thanks. ^^

lol That might come in handy...Anyway, I have decided that I'm not going to waste my time with raven. I don't even care, so I'll just have to hang out here in the fortress. Won't that be fun?

I get the overwhelming feeling she doesn't like you much...

You're welcome here though as long as you're sociable, not that I'm suggesting you're not or anything, I just mean could you please avoid arguing with any one else?

Did that actually make sense?

2/20/2007 #82
The Chibi Queen
haha. you never make sense, my dear.

^-^

2/20/2007 #83
Hikari no Roojii
Yay, Mina! Welcome to the Fortress of Evil!!!

-hugs Mina-

I shall ignore the mean, mean thing you said because I'm happy you're here.

2/20/2007 #84
Pluto's Rose
Hi Mina. ^-^
2/20/2007 #85
The Chibi Queen
...the mean, mean thing i said?

oh. i'm sorry i called you "my dear," then.

2/20/2007 #86
Hikari no Roojii
T_T
2/20/2007 #87
The Chibi Queen
lol

no, i'm kidding. it's cool to not make sense!

2/20/2007 #88
Erilev
Not making sense is awesome!
2/21/2007 . Edited 2/21/2007 #89
NeoMiniTails
Could you reply to the battldomne?
2/21/2007 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Hikari no Roojii Princess Wombat, Random 4 life, NeoMiniTails, Pluto's Rose
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member