Fortress Of Evil
A place to chat, roleplay, share evil pranks and do pretty much anything you want really. Slash contest now open.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
NeoMiniTails
Haji, however, didn't care... a spell was nothing for to worry about and if someone used a power, he ahd the ability to replay that attack back to them, it was simple... and ot make things even beter, he could use his shield of reflection wich reversed spells and put them back on the other person and hit whoever attacked fours times the velocity that it hit them while getting him only slightly.

'Shield of Reflection.' He called out telepathically, reversing the arracks back to them. He watched Mark for a moment and began to feel sympathy, allowing his spirit to exit the shield and go and revive the little furry thing, "There, baka... enjoy the little creepy thing..." He looked at Nicky who had done the spell earlier to him and smiled, seeing the spell had went back to her as he closed his hands for a moment so that she'd have to be unable to reverse for about an hour.

Neo looked at Haji with a strange look. "You're cold."

7/6/2007 #2,911
NeoMiniTails
Neo looked at his email and decided to speak again, "Umm, tell me when it gets to you... I'm going away fro while, the email is going to take awhile... its a lot of files... and infromation." he thought for a second again, "I might be better off sending it to you by use of a site but whetever!"
7/6/2007 #2,912
Hikari no Roojii
Roojii nodded and smiled at Neo. "Ok, thanks again. See you later" she said, waving.

Nicky's eyes widened alarmingly. "Oh dear GOD, no!!!" She shrieked as she felt the initial rumblings of what was sure to be at least a few hours on the toilet. Trying to ignore her sudden lack of chest and the new, decidedly more male timbre of her voice, she ran for the bathroom as fast as possible, screaming insults over her shoulder as she went.

"Well, I guess we should call her Nick from now on" Lee chuckled.

Jake, who had easily dispelled the fire when it rebounded, ignored him and picked up Damon, holding him close.

7/6/2007 #2,913
NeoMiniTails
Haji, feeling naughty, decided to make Nicky tiny while she was on the toilrt so she could fall inside then losing the somewhat naughty emotion allowed her to return to being her normal self with diarhea all over her. "Sorry, Nicky!"
7/6/2007 #2,914
Hikari no Roojii
Mark actually winced as a stream of incomprehensible curses and shrieks emanated from the bathroom. Jake stepped over Roojii, who was nothing but a laughing wreck on the floor, and stood in front of Haji with his arms folded and an eyebrow raised. "My my, you really ARE a spiteful little devil, aren't you?"

"Dude, she is so going to slaughter you when she gets out of there" Lee warned, his eyes clearly showing that he found both Nicky's humiliation and Haji's impending earbashing highly amusing.

Damon was looking rather shaken and quickly waddled up to Mark for a comfort cuddle. Mark happily obliged.

7/6/2007 #2,915
NeoMiniTails
He put the shield of reflection back on hiomself again as he waited for her return.
7/6/2007 #2,916
Hikari no Roojii
They all stood in silence, staring towards the bathroom door, waiting for Nicky's furious return. Minutes ticked by with no sign of movement, then...

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

"Yeah, I don't think she's coming out for a while" Jake remarked, looking quite disgusted. Mark actually gagged.

7/6/2007 #2,917
Hikari no Roojii
"I gotta go for dinner" Roojii said, "I'll be back later. See ya."
7/6/2007 #2,918
Pluto's Rose
"Why must I miss things, why?" Pluto cried, coming into the forum.

Aidan rolled his eyes, and ignored her.

7/6/2007 #2,919
NeoMiniTails
"I'm starting to smell it," Neo grumbled with Haji speaking in his voice also. "Fix this... Haji!" He yelled, feeling annoyed and about to pass out from all the diarhea.

"Fine." Haji snapped his fingers and she was all cleaned up and it disappeared into space atmosphere but kept his shield on, being sure she was going to come back and attack him but he'll try to swoon her like he did people.

Catsy was passed out by Mark, unable to deal with the smell.

Neo smiled slightly after no longer having to deal with the smell, "Where's Pluto? See ya, Roojii!"

7/6/2007 #2,920
NeoMiniTails
Neo realized after trying the third tme to send the games, he ended up only sending one third of the games that he had.... darn, he hated how little memory the email contained.
7/6/2007 #2,921
Pluto's Rose
"I'm here," Pluto said.
7/6/2007 #2,922
NeoMiniTails
"Do you want the pokemon games sent to you, also?" Neo asked inquisitively, "where you here during the diarhea incident?"
7/6/2007 #2,923
Pluto's Rose
"Nope, I just got home," Pluto answered, "and what are you sending?"
7/6/2007 #2,924
NeoMiniTails
"Well, I have an emulator of gameboy and the games of pokemon I have are: ruby, sapphire, red, yellow, blue, crystal, silver... I think thats it... I need to find my fire red and leaf green... but I gave them to Rooji because you're able to use gameshark on there." Neo said, looking at Pluto.

Catsy frowned, thinking about the fact that Q'aadara and Jake were probably going to be here, today... onyl because she hated seeing people in love when she lost the person she cared for the most. "Did you read about his strongest pokemon?"

"I hate pokemon... anything cute, they're all retarded!" Haji retorted.

7/6/2007 #2,925
Pluto's Rose
"Eh, no thanks," Pluto said.

"You. Did. Not. Just. Say. That," Aidan stated, staring at Haji.

7/6/2007 #2,926
NeoMiniTails
"That's what everybody has been saying to him today... which ended with the diarhea incident!" Catsy announced, "and, Haji, that is sooo not cool saying that! I LOVE MEW!" She squealed.
7/6/2007 #2,927
Pluto's Rose
"But the thing about Aidan is that he could incinerate the fortress if he felt like it," Ryan said conversationally.

Aidan nodded, "Damn straight."

7/6/2007 #2,928
Hikari no Roojii
Roojii walked back in and promptly smacked Aidan upside the head. "Don't you DARE try and destroy the place again mister! Hiya Pluto" she added, grinning broadly.

"Y'know, I think Nicky might be traumatised in there..." Jake said, after hugging Aidan hello.

"Nick" Lee corrected, "He's called Nick now."

"Whatever" Jake retorted, rolling his eyes.

7/6/2007 #2,929
Pluto's Rose
"Wouldn't dream of it," Aidan said, rubbing his sore head.

"Hi," Pluto smiled.

7/6/2007 . Edited 7/6/2007 #2,930
Hikari no Roojii
"Good boy" Roojii said, patting Aidan on a part of his head that she didn't smack and giving him a cookie that looked suspiciously like a dog biscuit. She then gave Pluto one that didn't look like a dog biscuit. "Hallo hallo. Soooo, you getting excited about the Harry Potter releases this month?"
7/6/2007 #2,931
Pluto's Rose
"Yes, very excited," Pluto chirped, "the fifth movie looks like it's going to very cool--much cooler than the book."

Aidan twitched, and stared at the suspicious cookie, before deciding that it was probably best not to ask.

7/6/2007 #2,932
Hikari no Roojii
Roojii gasped in horror and clutched the fifth book to her chest. "Sacrilege! Ok, perhaps that's a little overboard..."

"Ya think?" Lee snorted.

"Not often" Roojii replied before turning back to Pluto, "So far, I've much much preferred the books to the films, but this next one does look totally awesome."

"Hey" Claude said, walking in with a smirk on his face, "I just checked the release dates and it looks like the U.S is getting it a day earlier than the U.K."

".........GOD DAMN IT!!!"

Jake took the biscuit from Aidan and threw it at Roojii's head, only infuriating her further. As was his intention of course.

7/6/2007 #2,933
Pluto's Rose
"I usually do too. But I really didn't like the fifth book," Pluto said. The second that she heard Claude's statement, she tried to be composed, she really did.

But she couldn't help squealing.

She was just that excited.

Aidan sweatdropped.

7/6/2007 #2,934
Hikari no Roojii
Roojii completely understood Pluto's reaction, after all, she herself squealed every time she thought about it, but that didn't stop her throwing the fifth book at her in jealousy.

"It's one day, you psycho weirdo, I think you can survive one bloody day" Claude snorted, copping the fourth book right in the face a few seconds later.

"I must admit, I'm pretty psyched too" Jake said to Aidan, almost apologetically "I love Harry Potter...The series I mean, not the character. I don't love the character, I love you. I...uh..." He trailed off, looking slightly confused.

7/6/2007 #2,935
Pluto's Rose
"Ah!" Pluto dodged the fifth book, and instead, it hit the person behind her which just happened to be Jake.

Jake did not seem amused. He immediately went over to an arm chair, and opened a book, trying to ignore everyone in the room.

"It's okay," Aidan said to Jake, before realizing that the other Jake was there, "I--uh--"

7/6/2007 . Edited 7/7/2007 #2,936
Hikari no Roojii
"Whoopsie, sorry Jake m'boy" Roojii laughed nervously. Turning to Pluto, she grinned, still looking nervous, "Uh, sorry about trying to decapitate you with the book an' all...here, maybe this will make up for it. Unless of course, you already know this site, in which case all I'll do is waste your time...ah well." Clapping her hands together dramatically, a strong wind started to swirl around her and her eyes glowed purple. "LINK POWER!!"

http://tv-links.co.uk/index.do/3

"Oh please..." Claude said wearily, "Give it a rest you moron."

"HEAD EXPLODING POWER!!!!"

"AHHHHH!...I hate you."

7/6/2007 #2,937
Pluto's Rose
"Can't say I know the site," Pluto said, "so I'll check it out."

The only acknowledgement Jake gave to Roojii's apology was one of his death glares.

7/6/2007 #2,938
Hikari no Roojii
Roojii spun around and shot a death glare of her own right back, but the armchair was lower than she thought and she ended up looking over his head instead of at it. The cabinet behind him exploded. "You were lucky..."

"I'm bored!" Lee whined, "Someone do something, anything! My brain feels numb!"

"Doesn't it always?" Jake asked, amazed that Lee wouldn't see that retort coming. The only reply he got was a punch in the gut.

Mark watched them roll around on the floor punching the hell out of each other for a moment then shook his head. "Honestly, you two are just impossible."

7/6/2007 #2,939
Pluto's Rose
"I feel like incinerating something," Aidan said nonchlantly, and was promptly smacked upside the head by Pluto.
7/6/2007 . Edited 7/6/2007 #2,940
« Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 108 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Hikari no Roojii Princess Wombat, Random 4 life, NeoMiniTails, Pluto's Rose
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member