Fortress Of Evil
A place to chat, roleplay, share evil pranks and do pretty much anything you want really. Slash contest now open.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Hikari no Roojii
Ok, the idea is you pick four of your characters and have them answer each of the questions. ^^ You can do this as many times as you want with four different characters. X3 If you have any other questions you'd like add, just put them under additional questions and I'll add them to the main quiz. So, just copy/paste this and fill it out. ^__^ Pick four OC's 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – How old are you? 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – Height? 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – You got any bad habits? 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – Who's your mate/spouse? 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – Have any kids? 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – Do you have a nickname? 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – What do you like most about yourself? 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – What do you hate most about yourself? 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – What do you do in your spare time? 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – What’s your favourite TV program? 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – Favorite food? 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – Favorite Ice cream flavor? 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – Killed anyone? 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – Hate anyone? 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – Any secrets? 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – Love anyone? 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – What is your job? 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – Are you a boy or a girl? 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – Favorite season? 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – Who's your best friend? 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – Do you sing in the shower? 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – If you could do one thing over, what would it be? 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – I say tomato, you say? 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – I HATE YOU! 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – If you could go to the moon, would you? 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – Siblings? 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – If you were given a million dollars what would you do? 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – Any last comments? 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS:
10/26/2007 #1
Hikari no Roojii
Pick four OC's 1 – Jake 2 – Aneurin 3 – Kai Rin 4 – Meredith How old are you? 1 – Seventeen. 2 – Fifteen. ^^ 3 – I can’t remember…….Old. 4 – Seventeen, same as the scary dude. Height? 1 – …Why the heck do you want to know that? 2 – 5’ 3”. I’m shorter than most of the people in my class. ^^; 3 – 6’ 2” 4 – 5’ 8” You got any bad habits? 1 – It would be quicker to list my good habits…of which I can remember none. 2 – I tend to lack confidence when I’m under pressure. ^^; 3 – Pfft! Me? Never. 4 – Yeah. I’ve been told resorting to punching straight away is a bad habit. Don’t see a problem with it myself… Who's your mate/spouse? 1 – Don’t have one. 2 – Alwyn. He’s my soulmate. ^///^ 3 – Haven’t got one at the moment, but I’m working on it. . 4 – Miriam. Have any kids? 1 – No. 2 – Nope, and I don’t see how I ever will. 3 – No, and I don’t want any. 4 – Not yet. Do you have a nickname? 1 – Probably. I doubt I’d like it. 2 – Don’t think so. ^^ 3 – Not as far as I know. 4 – Red. Or Ed. I don’t really care, as long as it’s not my full name. . What do you like most about yourself? 1 – My powers. 2 – Hmmm...my hair. 3 – Everything. I rock. 4 – My ability to beat the crap out of most people. What do you hate most about yourself? 1 – My inability to open up to people...but keep that to yourself. 2 – That I lack the power to help everyone that I’d like to. T_T 3 – Nothing. I rock, remember? 4 – My inability to beat the crap out of EVERYONE. What do you do in your spare time? 1 – Read and learn. 2 – Hang out with my friends. ^^ 3 – I dunno. Kill stuff, destroy stuff, eat...depends on my mood. 4 – -shrug- Build sandcastles... What’s your favourite TV program? 1 – Don’t really watch TV. 2 – I haven’t seen many, but I quite like Desperate Housewives. 3 – ...I have no idea what that is. 4 – Oh god, TV!!! TT_____TT That’s one of the things I miss the most... Favorite food? 1 – ….…Cheesy Wotsits… 2 – Strawberries. I love them. ^^ 3 – Steak. The bloodier the better. 4 – Uh…I dunno. Chocolate? Favorite Ice cream flavor? 1 – I don’t like ice cream. 2 – Strawberry! =D 3 – Ice what? Sounds like frozen milk or something. That’s weird…Oo 4 – Chocolate again I suppose. Killed anyone? 1 – …I don’t want to say. 2 – Of course not! D= 3 – Yup. Loooooots of people. 4 – No. Hate anyone? 1 – Most of the people I’ve ever met. 2 – No, not really. ^^ 3 – El Henna! I want to break his scrawny little neck! . 4 – Sure, lots of people. Any secrets? 1 – -__- 2 – Sure, but nothing particularly interesting. Hmm…let me think…I cry every time I watch Bambi. ^///^ 3 – Loads. None of which I wish to share with you. 4 – …I stare at Amabella’s boobs when she’s not looking. Love anyone? 1 – Well…uh…-looks shifty- 2 – Alwyn! With all my heart. =3 3 – Again, none of your business. =_= 4 – Miriam. What is your job? 1 – Don’t have one. 2 – I don’t have a job, I’m too busy with school. ^^; 3 – Protecting Alec. 4 – Well, I used to work in a video store but then I kinda got sucked off Earth into a different world so I guess they fired me for, you know, not showing up… Are you a boy or a girl? 1 – …I’m male. 2 – I’m a boy, though a lot of people mistake me for a girl when they first meet me. ^^ 3 – Do I LOOK like a girl to you?! 4 – I’m a guy. Favorite season? 1 – Don’t have one. 2 – Spring. ^__^ 3 – We don’t have seasons where I come from. 4 – Winter. Oh my god I miss the cold. T_T Who's your best friend? 1 – Ana. She’s my only friend. 2 – Alwyn, Felix and Neysa are my best friends. ^^ 3 – I don’t have friends. I’d say Alec but he’s still not all that fond of me… 4 – Amabella. Do you sing in the shower? 1 – … 2 – Yeah, all the time. =3 3 – Uh, no…what’s a shower? 4 – Gaaaaah, I haven’t had a shower in forever!! T_T But I do occasionally sing in the bath. If you could do one thing over, what would it be? 1 – Tell Ana the truth at the beginning, when we were both children. 2 – I can’t think of anything I’d do different. 3 – ….…Kill El Henna before he got to Alec so that he couldn’t ask me not to… 4 – Pack a ton of hand held fans and batteries before I touched that ******* stone. . I say tomato, you say? 1 – Go away. 2 – Otamot. XD 3 – What’s that? 4 – …Huh? I HATE YOU! 1 – The feeling’s mutual. 2 – ._. Why? 3 – …-pulls out his sword- 4 – Dude, what the hell? If you could go to the moon, would you? 1 – No. 2 – Sure. =D 3 – Nah. 4 – Can’t see the point really. Siblings? 1 – No. 2 – One sister. ^^ 3 – Yeah, unfortunately. 4 – Nope. If you were given a million dollars what would you do? 1 – -shrug- Money doesn’t interest me all that much, I’d rather have power. 2 – Give it to people who actually need it. ^^ 3 – Burn it, just for laughs. 4 – Spend it on random junk probably. Any last comments? 1 – Can I leave now? 2 – This is fun! =D 3 – This was boring. You’re boring….I’m really bored. 4 – Yah, do you want to buy a bag of sand from another world? All it’ll cost you is a solar powered air conditioning unit…
10/26/2007 . Edited 10/28/2007 #2
Pluto's Rose
Pick four OC's

1 – Aidan

2 – Emma

3 – Q'aadara

4 – Jake

How old are you?

1 – Seventeen

2 – Sixteen and a half

3 – Sixteen and a half DX

4 – Seventeen and a half

Height?

1 – 5'1 T__T

2 – 5'1 ^^

3 – 4'10 Don't remind me! DX

4 – 6'3

You got any bad habits?

1 – I have a knack from attracting all sorts of trouble. Does that count?

2 – I second guess myself too much.

3 – ...Beating up anyone who happens to tick me off.

4 – ...I do not have bad habits. And if I did have them, you would be the last person to know.

Who's your mate/spouse?

1 – None. I just, uh, stalk, I mean, talk to Emma.

2 – Ryan ^__^

3 – Jake ^__^

4 – Q'aadara

Have any kids?

1 – Do I look that old to you?

2 – Not yet.

3 – Planning on it.

4 – Hoping to.

Do you have a nickname?

1 – Aid, Ady, that stupid person over there that I hate with the passion of a thousand burning suns.

2 – Em

3 – Q

4 – You call me something other than my name, and you will find yourself blown to so many pieces that won't even be funny. To you, not to me. Because I will laugh. Loudly.

What do you like most about yourself?

1 – I dunno. There's not that much I could really list...

2 – I like being smart. ^^

3 – Being stronger and faster than everyone I know.

4 – Being at the top of my class, and more powerful than most at school.

What do you hate most about yourself?

1 – The fact that I act cowardly because I'm afraid of what I could do if I had the chance.

2 – I'm insecure.

3 – Being short. DX

4 – That I attract so many damn fangirls. -_-;

What do you do in your spare time?

1 – Hang out with Emma, Toru, Kishi, Darshana and Dylon.

2 – Spend time with Ryan.

3 – Spend time with Jake. ^__^

4 – Study spells, and basically do research

What’s your favourite TV program?

1 – Smallville. Do not bug me. I like this show. -_-

2 – Pushing Daisies. It's so romantic. ^^

3 – Supernatural. It has demons, and darkness, but is also violent. Which is good.

4 – Numb3rs. It's violent and complicated. Please don't tell people that I actually watch TV.

...To be continued...

10/26/2007 . Edited 1/11/2009 #3
NeoMiniTails

Pick four OC's

1 – Mis'o'chi

2 – Haji

3 – Ken

4 – Catsy

How old are you?

1 – 16

2 – 16

3 – 17

4 – I am seventeen.

Height?

1 – 5'8

2 – 6'2

3 – 6'4

4 – 5'10

You got any bad habits?

1 – I have a habit to find all the flaws in everyone and not to be very sympathetic to other's problems.

2 – Me? Ha, even if I did... I wouldn't tell you.

3 – Umm... too many to even try to talk about on here...

4 – ... I tend to fall for bad boys...

Who's your mate/spouse?

1 – Well... umm, I don't really have a spouse.

2 – Melani... er, I mean Mis'o'chi...

3 – Catsy, maybe.

4 – Ken

Have any kids?

1 – No.

2 – Do I look like I want, or could have kids?

3 – Too much working to ever have any kids....

4 – Haji, that doesn't answer the question. You should answer politely and with class. Use me as an example and see how I answer questions. No, I don't have kids...

I don't even like kids...

Though, I'm in a legal argument to keep a child to keep her from her abusive mother -sighs-

Do you have a nickname?

1 – Don't dare trying to call me out of my nickname. Ken is lucky I let him call me 'princess...'

2 – Hajj...

3 – Too many celebrity nicknames... but I'll give out one: sexy.

4 – Cat, Red, and Hope are my nicknames.

1 – My beauty and IQ.

2 – Doesn't matter... now, does it?

3 – Everything! -laughs vainly-

4 – I don't really like much about me... maybe, my brains.

1 – Yeah right, is that even possible to hate anything about me..

2 – ... Prefer not to answer...

3 – -sighs- I hide alot of stuff inside...

4 – Sometimes, I just hate me, period.

1 – Swim or read a book... or maybe try modeling...

2 – I keep my private time to myself...

3 – Go hang out with friends...

4 – I don't have that.

1 – -laughs- This is so embarrassing... but I love watching wrestling. Nobody knows that I like this so DON'T YOU DARE TELLING ANYONE!

2 – The news.

3 – Anything that annoys the person by me....

4 – I don't really watch TV... but if I do, the news...

Favorite food?

1 – Vegetables

2 – Sandwiches

3 – Anything you put in my face as long as its not a dairy product... I'm lactose intolerant.

4 – I don't know...

Favorite Ice cream flavor?

1 – Rainbow sherbet

2 – None, like Ken, I'm lactose intolerant.

3 – -slobbers- -goes on with a huge list-

4 – Ken, you're lactose intolerant! Vanilla, for me.

Killed anyone?

1 – Yes, unfortunately.

2 – Plently and enjoyed looking in thier eyes as I killed them.

3 – Yes but only for the protection of the earth.

4 – -sighs- I prefer not to answer.

Hate anyone?

1 – No. -sighs- okay, yes.

2 – -laughs coldly-

3 – No.

4 – I've hated mankind in general but I have learned to care for them.

Any secrets?

1 – I'm dating Haji behind my best friend's back...

2 – Mis'o'chi is my secret

3 – Keeping my identity sealed.

4 – My life is a secret even from me.

Love anyone?

1 – Haji... I must admit, disappointingly.

2 – ...

3 – -smiles- Catsy.

4 – Ken. On this forum, I'm an obsessed Jake-fangirl who can't act myself.

What is your job?

1 – Hopefully, this modelling will work.

2 – Living and breathing and giving woman a hope to get with me...

3 – I'm an actor/male model and singer.

4 – I'm a guardian of this world.

Are you a boy or a girl?

1 – Female.

2 – Man.

3 – Boy.

4 – Woman.

Favorite season?

1 – Summer.

2 – Fall.

3 – Winter.

4 – What makes a difference?

Who's your best friend?

1 – Melanie

2 – I don't have one.

3 – Pierce

4 – Me, myself, and I

Do you sing in the shower?

1 – -blushes- Were you by the shower?

2 – No.

3 – No, I need to save it for concerts

4 – Yes

If you could do one thing over, what would it be?

1 – I wish I never met Haji.

2 – I wish I didn't do many things... however, I wish I could've died rather than Julissa.

3 – Nothing.

4 – Did what I supposed to do when I found out my purpose///

I say tomato, you say?

1 – Give it to me so I could throw it at your face

2 – What kind of question is this?

3 – Tom-ooh---tee

4 – ...

I HATE YOU!

1 – Get over it!

2 – -smiles- No, you don't.

3 – Good acting... however, you could work on the capitalization

4 – Okay... well, too bad... hope you could forgive me for whatever I did to make you hate me...

If you could go to the moon, would you?

1 – No, there isn't any air.

2 – Been there... and its boring.

3 – -jumps up- Of course!

4 – Its too lonely... and quiet.

Siblings?

1 – No.

2 – Ken

3 – Haji

4 – No.

If you were given a million dollars what would you do?

1 – Keep it...

2 – Already have it...

3 – Me too...

4 – -sighs-

Any last comments?

1 – Eww... that outfit you're wearing is so ugly.

2 – ...

3 – Cop my latest album... but don't download it illegally.

4 – Do you still hate me?

11/3/2007 . Edited 1/26/2009 #4
Angel Of Jashin
Pick four OC's 1 – Kazuki 2 – Momo 3 – Mayumi 4 – Shizuka How old are you? 1 – 13-23 (ages) 2 – 12-22 (ages) 3 – 13-23 (ages) 4 – 309-319 (appears 12-22, ages) Height? 1 – 5'3 2 – 5'5 3 – 5'1 4 – 5'3 You got any bad habits? 1 – I tend to say the wrong thing 2 – I tend to use my fist before I use my words, but I don't see how this is a bad habit. 3 – I'm too shy... 4 – No. Who's your mate/spouse? 1 – Momo 2 – Kazuki 3 – Ryo 4 – He's dead. Have any kids? 1 – Not yet 2 – No 3 – Yes, I adopted 4 – Hell no. Do you have a nickname? 1 – No, and I really don't want one. 2 – "Ugly Bitch" -_- 3 – No 4 – None that I know of, and they probably wouldn't be good anyway. What do you like most about yourself? 1 – I can adapt quickly 2 – I kick ass 3 – People ask me for advice, so they must think I'm helpful. 4 – Everything What do you hate most about yourself? 1 – I failed Year 7 2 – The vast majority of the male community considers me to be very plain, sometimes even hideous.... that and my period. 3 – I'm too quiet... 4 – Nothing What do you do in your spare time? 1 – Design puppets, play Shogi 2 – Play matanage, read, sing 3 – Paint 4 – Kill people What’s your favourite TV program? 1 – Hero 2 – Fighting Girl, Nadia: Secret of Blue Water 3 – Forbidden Love 4 – Hell Girl Favorite food? 1 – Domburi 2 – Ramen 3 – Sashimi 4 – Sekihan Favorite Ice cream flavor? 1 – Crab 2 – Cactus 3 – Crab 4 – What the hell is ice cream? Killed anyone? 1 – Yes, in self defense 2 – Yes, in self defense 3 – Yes, in self defense 4 – Yes, it's the ultimate thrill Hate anyone? 1 – No 2 – Shizuka. She's a spoiled, bratty, evil bitch! 3 – Rin. She's trying to ruin things for me on purpose. But, I don't know if I hate her. 4 – Everyone, especially Momo. I can't wait to feel the bones in that cunt's throat crushing between my fingers. She should have to go through the pear, nice little torture device it is. Any secrets? 1 – Demon slayer 2 – Demon slayer 3 – I lost my virginity to Ryo, I slay demons 4 – I'm a mass murderer, immortal and lived to see the Salem Witch Trails Love anyone? 1 – Momo 2 – Kazuki 3 – Ryo 4 – No. What is your job? 1 – I help my grandfather out at his store sometimes 2 – I don't have one, I was fired for punching out a customer 3 – I work at a small flower shop run by my grandmother 4 – Oh, working for demons, killing people, stealing things. Fun little career it is. You know, I killed my boss. Are you a boy or a girl? 1 – Boy 2 – Girl, and hating it 3 – Girl 4 – Girl Favorite season? 1 – Summer 2 – Summer 3 – Spring 4 – Winter Who's your best friend? 1 – Momo, Mayumi, Ryo, Sadako (R.I.P), Kisame 2 – Kazuki, Mayumi, Kisame, Sadako (R.I.P) 3 – Sadako-chan (R.I.P), Momo, Kazuki, Ryo, Kisame 4 – Kenji and Setsuna, I guess. But, they're idiots. Do you sing in the shower? 1 – No, I don't sing 2 – Yes 3 – No 4 – Hell no If you could do one thing over, what would it be? 1 – I'd have listened to my grandfather and spent more time studying and in school 2 – I would have watched my step and not tripped and fell face-first in the food at my aunt's wedding 3 – Talked Sadako out of investigating the murders so she would still be alive 4 – Nothing, I have no regrets. But, I would do everything over again because it was so much fun the first time ^_~ I say tomato, you say? 1 – Ketchup 2 – What? 3 – I like you, but you're strange 4 – Stop wasting my time I HATE YOU! 1 – What? 2 – What the hell, why? 3 – What did I do!? I'm sorry! 4 – Fuck you! -slits your throat- If you could go to the moon, would you? 1 – Sure 2 – As long as the rocket doesn't blow up, yes 3 – Sounds fun 4 – NO, I THOUGHT I KILLED YOU! -revs chainsaw- Siblings? 1 – No 2 – No 3 – No 4 – NO, WHY AREN'T YOU DEAD!? DAMN IT! -rips out throat- If you were given a million dollars what would you do? 1 – Spend it on a few things 2 – Spend it on some small things, donate some to charity 3 – Donate it all to the homeless, the hungry, the handicapped. I don't need material objects to be happy. 4 – Use it to buy nuclear weapons to blow this fucking shithole sky high... WAIT, WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!? -rips out heart- Any last comments? 1 – No 2 – No, nice to meet you though 3 – No, but it was nice to chat with you. 4 – WHY! -STAB- WON'T! -STAB- YOU -STAB- DIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE!!!! -STAB-
2/10/2008 #5
Bookbook
Pick four OC's 1 – Rilagon 2 – Nyri Zakasdaughter 3 – Princess Qayet 4 – Lady Myamei Gaua (different than me) How old are you? 1 – 17 or 18. 2 – 13! Yeah! 3 – Fifteen. For the sake of us all, let's hope I never turn sixteen. 4 – 23 and happy! Height? 1 – I'm not sure... I'm thirteen hands tall, but I don't know how much that is in your measurements. 2 – 4' 11''... *sigh*. 3 – 5' 4''. 4 – Short! But that's pretty, so it's good... right? You got any bad habits? 1 – I bite my nails and I don't believe people when they won't fit into my picture of reality. 2 – No, I'm too awesome. 3 – Yes. 4 – Yes... I keep forgetting to wear the pin my friend Lady Nirye gave me! Who's your mate/spouse? 1 – Kuyselle is my only true love!!!!!!!! 2 – His name is Thanar and he's [i]wonderful...[/i] 3 – Noshu and I have tried to get together more than once, but we keep being interrupted by things such as evil shadows, angry gods, and the goddess of gossip (who didn't want us to STOP, but whatever). 4 – I haven't found a suitable husband yet... none of them are rich enough. Have any kids? 1 – In the sequel to my book, I have a son and a daughter! But then I die. *angsts* 2 – No! I'm twelve! Perv! 3 – Despite many people trying to make me, no. (Thank the gods.) (Well, actually, the gods were the ones who wanted my children, so I guess I won't thank them...) 4 – No, but I will have a beautiful little son and heir to my husband when I can! Do you have a nickname? 1 – No. 2 – No. 3 – "Qayet" isn't a very nickname-ish name. 4 – My friends call me Mya. What do you like most about yourself? 1 – I'm a hero! 2 – My magical talent. 3 – My unfailing ability to get out of sucky situations. 4 – I'm beautiful! And rich! And cultured! What do you hate most about yourself? 1 – I'm not very accepting. 2 – I'm not very good at dealing with my past... 3 – I still haven't mastered the sword. 4 – I have a big mouth! I'm UGLY! What do you do in your spare time? 1 – I don't have spare time... I'm a Gary Stu! 2 – I talk with my friends, or practice my magic. 3 – I barely have any spare time, but Noshu and I try to spend some time with each other in that time. 4 – I write in my diary, or continue the romance novel I'm writing for my friends. What’s your favourite TV program? 1 – What's TV? 2 – Isn't TV that UnMagicWorld invention? Sorry, never had any time to use it. 3 – I hate TV. 4 – "The Simpsons"! It's very fashionable right now! Favorite food? 1 – Bread made with mermaid seawheat. 2 – Apple pie! With whipped cream! *drools* 3 – Simply apples. Fresh. Green. I'm not big on baked things. 4 – Cornbread, which is even more fashionable than "The Simpsons"! Favorite Ice cream flavor? 1 – Rocky Road! With a cherry on top! 2 – Dulce de Leche! It's vanilla laced with caramel! I love caramel! And butterscotch! 3 – Strawberry. Like I said, I like simple foods. 4 – Chocolate is fashionable right now. Killed anyone? 1 – Yes! I killed the members of the Dark Tower, and the evil merking, and the evil elf king, and the evil Dark Lord! And I am perfectly fine with this! 2 – No, thank the gods. That would be AWFUL. 3 – No. 4 – Ewwww! Death! That's bloody! Hate anyone? 1 – I hate all the evil people in the world! 2 – I hate my stepmother, who ruined my life. And Peneri Kallidaughter, who keeps trying to steal my love from me. 3 – The god who wants me for his bride... and Apollo, who's very annoying. 4 – Yes!! I hate Lady Tlali, because she's jealous of me, and Lady Moii, who used to be my friend but hates me because I abandoned her! Losers! Any secrets? 1 – No! 2 – I'm actually the heir to the leadership of the magical Silver Valley. 3 – I love Noshu. 4 – Ummmm... well, no. Secrets are for telling to others, not for having. Love anyone? 1 – Kuyselle! Kuyselle! Kuyselle! 2 – Yes, I love Thanar! 3 – I love Noshu. Didn't we already ask this question? 4 – Well, I'm in love with Lord Tvertoch, but he's not very rich. What is your job? 1 – King of Rabulim, despite the fact that I'm only 18! 2 – Apprentice at the Silver Valley. 3 – Princess. 4 – Jobs are for ewwy peasants. I'M a lady. Are you a boy or a girl? 1 – Boy. 2 – Girl! Duh! 3 – My gods, would I be a princess if I was a boy? Gee, let's think... 4 – The gods put my soul into a lady's body... though I know men must be superior, because the men say so a lot. Favorite season? 1 – Summer! 2 – Autumn-I love all the pretty colors of the leaves! 3 – Winter, because I accidentally became the goddess of snow, so winter is when I feel best. 4 – Autumn! My birthday! Who's your best friend? 1 – Kuyselle! I love Kuyselle! 2 – Probably Pepeni... she's very understanding. 3 – Noshu, and his friend Lukin. 4 – Lady Nirye! But she's in a higher rank than me right now, so we can't speak currently. Do you sing in the shower? 1 – What if I do? 2 – No. This is a really random question. 3 – No! 4 – Yes! I have a beautiful voice! If you could do one thing over, what would it be? 1 – Nothing! I am a Gary Stu! I have had a perfect life! 2 – I would kick my stupid stepmother out the second she showed up at my door. 3 – I would stop my father from attempting to sacrifice me... or not, because that's how I met Noshu. 4 – I would get Lady Moii back for stealing my pen! I say tomato, you say? 1 – I like tomatoes! 2 – Have you had your medication lately? 3 – Yes. 4 – Tomahto! I HATE YOU! 1 – WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *angsts* 2 – So? 3 – Why do you hate me? 4 – That's okay, because I can make sure you become a social outcast! If you could go to the moon, would you? 1 – Yes! Then I could save the world in some cliched way involving the moon! 2 – Yes, it would be very interesting! 3 – Well, I've already met the moon goddess, so it would be pretty boring... no. 4 – Yes, with all my friends, and we could have a moon party! Siblings? 1 – No. 2 – No. 3 – No. 4 – I have a brother, but he's in the country and he's boring. If you were given a million dollars what would you do? 1 – Save the world in a cliched way! 2 – End world hunger. Wait, I would need a lot more than a million dollars. 3 – Bribe people to help me. 4 – I already HAVE a million dollars, silly! Any last comments? 1 – Do you still hate me? 2 – Yes, will you join the Silver Valley? We kind of need people. 3 – *is already running away* 4 – Seeya!
3/22/2008 #6
moongazer7

1 Simon Andrew White

2 Megan

3 allison

4 Bradley

How old are you?

1 60’s

2 7

3 61

4 93

Height?

1 5’8

2 I don’t know… “mom, how tall am I?”

3 5’4

4 5’10

You got any bad habits?

2 (quietly( Not listening to mom?

4 Smoking, but I can’t say that’s really bad.

Who's your mate/spouse?

1 allison

2spouse? What’s that?

3 simon

4No one.

Have any kids?

1 no

2 No, but I have barbies, want to see them? (runs to fetch barbies)

3 no

4 no

Do you have a nickname?

1 no

2 Mommy calls me Meg, meggy

3 Some people like to call me alli.

4 Brad

2 My grades, look I have really good grades!

3 Everything?

4 My life and my thoughts

2 Ah… I don’t know.

3 I rather not discuss it

1 Read, and amature radio

2 play

3 I don’t really have free time

4 write philosophy books.

2 Um,Disney shows?

3 older shows and ones that seem impossible.

Favorite food?

1 Stake

2 Icecream

3 Chicken

4Salad

1 vanilla

2 chocolate

3 strawberry

4 chocolate

Killed anyone?

1 no

2 no… (looks around helplessly and is now creeped out))

3 no, life is important to me.

4 No

Hate anyone?

2 My mom, sometimes

4 Yes, not everyone is to be liked

Any secrets?

1 –

2 I don’t like my teacher

3 –

4 –

Love anyone?

1 allison

2 Yes

3 simon

4 myself

What is your job?

1 teaching is my most prominent one and I do a few more things, such as counseling, which is my main one.

2 Doing my homework

3 accountant

4 before I was too old I was a philosopher and a philosopher teacher.

Are you a boy or a girl?

1 male

2 Girl

3 female

4 male

Favorite season?

1 summer

2 summer

3 spring

4 winter, the holiday season

Who's your best friend?

2 stacey

3 –

4 –

1 –

2 no

3 –

4 –

1 nothing

2 Get a different teacher

3 nothing

4 I don’t regret things. I live in the future

I say tomato, you say?

1 –

2 I don’t know…!!!!!!

3 –

I HATE YOU!

1 –

2 Why? (cries)

3 –

4 –

1 no

2 cool, can I?

3 No, but I would love to see the science achievements

4No, but I would like to see people go

Siblings?

1 –

2 a brother

3 –

4 –

1 invest and save. In this kind of economic situation it’s important to know how to spend it wisely.

2 A million dollars, I’ll buy all my favorite toys and I’ll buy new york!

3Invest and save. I am a capitalist after all.

4 I would invest and save. To not do it, is follish.

Any last comments?

3 –

4 –

ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS:

12/28/2008 #7
Dr Chili Pepper

Pick four OC's

1 – Known only as "the girl"

2 – Known only as "the cat"

3 – Yumelisu

4 – Holly McMahon

How old are you?

1 – ??? Sometime between 11 and 20. Too young to die, that's all I know.

2 – I'll never tell...

3 – I'm!!!! In my!!! 20s!!! And on a sugar high!!!

4 – 15 yrs old

Height?

1 – Medium-sized.

2 – I'm a cat, for Mewwr's sake.

3 – Short!!! But hyper!!!

4 – Eh, on the shortish side.

You got any bad habits?

1 – None that really matter any more...

2 – Nope! I am perfect in every way!

3 – My sister!!! Says!!! I like sugar!!! Too much!!! But it's impossible!!! To like sugar!!! Too much!!!

4 – I go with whoever's leaning on me hardest. My morals are iffy. I eat mice raw. Um, I bite my nails.

Who's your mate/spouse?

1 – Eww, too young.

2 – I've had a few, but that female at the Rivermeet... whew!

3 – Well, my sister has Atamaokine, but he's bo-ring.

4 – No. Just... no.

Have any kids?

1 – AAAAH! NO!

2 – Well, not that anyone's mentioned, but...

3 – Kids look like koalas! I like koalas! Do you like koalas! If you set them on fire, they explode! I like exploding! It's fun!

4 – Ewwwwwwwww...

Do you have a nickname?

1 – Well, my real name is Emily, and my mom used to call me Em.

2 – Nope. Too cool.

3 – Yumelisu sounds like SQUIRRELS! FROM SQUIRRELLAND! WITH MINTS!

4 – People who don't like me call me McMahon.

1 – I'm not dead yet. Other than that, my self-confidence kind of deteriorated once the cat gave me a good look at myself.

2 – I told you, I'm supercool. And perfect in every way.

3 – I CAN TALK TO SQUIRRELS!!!!!

4 – I'm pretty flexible, and continually cheerful.

1 – Um, most everything.

2 – What's so hard about I am perfect in every way?

3 – Sometimes the squirrels run away...

4 – I'm really, really shy. It's sad.

1 – Who has spare time?

2 – My life is spare time.

3 – I talk to squirrels, eat sugar, and have FUN! OR ELSE!

4 – I turn into a hawk and fly around.

1 – What?

2 – Meh, TV. It's all just pixels nowadays.

3 – Animal Planet! It's HAPPYFUL!

4 – I kind of like American Idol. *hides*

Favorite food?

1 – A really nice roast turkey...

2 – *sings* I like chicken, I like liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver...

3 – SUGAR!!!!

4 – Um, raw mouse. *hides farther away*

1 – Strawberry with caramel sauce and fudge and whipped cream and a cherry-oh GODS, I'll miss that.

2 – Bleh. Do they have mouse-flavor?

3 – Chocolate! With chocolate chips and chocolate chunks, extra chocolate, streaks of chocolate, and chocolate sauce!

4 – Mint chip is nice...

Killed anyone?

1 – I suppose if I bide my time enough...

2 – What's your definition of "anyone"?

3 – Killing is bloody! Bloody is wet! MINTS!

4 – Gah! No!

Hate anyone?

1 – Once again, gotta bide my time on that one.

2 – Meh. Just... meh.

3 – I hate all the evil spiders of the world! And they hate me, too!

4 – I should hope not!

Any secrets?

1 – Where do I start?

2 – If I had one, would I tell you?

3 – *checks to see if the coast is clear* I probably shouldn't tell you this... but I'm me...

4 – I can turn into a bird. I think you gathered that.

Love anyone?

1 – I dunno, when I was a cat the cat was kinda cute...

2 – What?! The girl said that?! Freejing-

3 – SQUIRRELS!

4 – *blushes*

What is your job?

1 – It doesn't matter. Not anymore.

2 – I'm a cat.

3 – I'm a black-belt hunter!!! For the Nekohen cat tribe!!!

4 – I'm a student, I guess.

Are you a boy or a girl?

1 – Gee! Everyone calls me "the girl"! Whadda you think???

2 – I'm a CAT.

3 – Girl!!!!!

4 – Girl

Favorite season?

1 – Spring.

2 – Spring. *winks*

3 – Autumn! It's AUTUMN-Y!

4 – Summer, I guess...

Who's your best friend?

1 – The cat.

2 – WHAT?! SHE SAID THAT?!

3 – Squirrels!!!

4 – I'm pretty friendless at the moment.

1 – No.

2 – What's a shower?

3 – I sing the NUTCRACKER BALLET!

4 – No.

1 – I'd live.

2 – I wouldn't even talk to that girl.

3 – What?

4 – I'd tell everyone I could be a bird before it was too late...

I say tomato, you say?

1 – Yes?

2 – Ew. Get me a good Meow Mix any day.

3 – EENY MEENY MINEY COW!

4 – Tomahto, I say potato, you say potahto...

I HATE YOU!

1 – What? You too?

2 – Eff off.

3 – YAYAYA!

4 – What?! Why?!

1 – It'd be nice, I guess.

2 – No. Cold.

3 – Yes! It's moon-like!

4 – Yeah, that would be cool.

Siblings?

1 – Nada.

2 – I dunno, I left 'em as soon as I could.

3 – Nekohane, my sister!!

4 – Yah. But not any more.

1 – Celebrate.

2 – Use them as a bed.

3 – Ooh! Money!

4 – Be happy.

Any last comments?

1 – No.

2 – No.

3 – WHEE!

4 – No.

12/29/2008 #8
Captain Cakewalk

amidoinitrite?

Pick four OC's

1 – Zebediah

2 – Linus

3 – Tryggvi

4 – Elaine

How old are you?

1 – 13

2 – 11

3 – 14

4 – 16

Height?

1 – 5' 2"

2 – 5' 0"

3 – 5' 5"

4 – 5' 2"

You got any bad habits?

1 – Bad listener

2 – IRL trolling

3 – Takes advantage of his "friends"

4 – Clingy as hell

Who's your mate/spouse?

1 – N/A

2 – N/A

3 – Dating some Hot Topic-brand weaboo. He doesn't really like her all that much, but she was his only friend who liked him and wasn't fat.

4 – N/A

Have any kids?

1 – nope

2 – nope

3 – nope

4 – nope

Do you have a nickname?

1 – Zeb

2 – N/A

3 – that one guy

4 – Lain

1 – Ability to say what's on his mind (most of the time)

2 – One of the smartest kids at Colina Elementary who isn't outwardly nerdy/awkward

3 – Looks, definately

4 – N/A

1 – The fact that he can make people upset without meaning to

2 – inability to make friends

3 – inability to make friends that don't suck

4 – close tie between being stupid and being awkward

1 – rollerskate

2 – internet/read

3 – play video games

4 – cook with mama

1 – Superjail

2 – Cold Case Files

3 – first season of Pokemon

4 – House

Favorite food?

1 – cheeseburger

2 – anything sweet and sour and chewy

3 – cherries

4 – cinnamon-roasted almonds

1 – birthday cake

2 – coffee

3 – cherry-garcia

4 – chocolate

Killed anyone?

1 – nope

2 – nope

3 – nope

4 – nope

Hate anyone?

1 – Dad

2 – pretty much everyone from grades three through five

3 – these gothfag weaboos who herd around him constantly

4 – no one in particular

Any secrets?

1 – listens to techno

2 – "hacks" the school computer-lab's computers - messes with other kids' documents and made the computer say "Error: Printer Paper Upside Down" instead of "Printer Ready" (which is possible, by the way - my cousin did it on our computer)

3 – has stolen money from his friends before

4 – can't sleep without her teddy bear, the Red Barron

Love anyone?

1 – family and friends

2 – Lain

3 – no one in particular

4 – tries to love everybody

What is your job?

1 – take out the recycling on Thursdays

2 – none

3 – none

4 – babysitter

Are you a boy or a girl?

1 – boy

2 – boy

3 – boy

4 – girl

Favorite season?

1 – autumn

2 – winter

3 – winter

4 – spring

Who's your best friend?

1 – Linus

2 – Zebediah

3 – no one in particular

4 – none

1 – takes bubble baths

2 – no

3 – hums sometimes

4 – no

1 – not say "I like boys" to Dad just to see his reaction. That didn't turn out too good.

2 – not tell that fat, stupid kid that he was fat and stupid. The big lug broke his glasses.

3 – not encourage the weaboos.

4 – learn to speak up whenever someone mentions her being in "special ed", because it's not true.

I say tomato, you say?

1 – Lettuce and bacon.

2 – Ew.

3 – Tomato. WHAT NOW?

4 – Potato?

I HATE YOU!

1 – Fine. Be that way.

2 – kthnx

3 – Well that's good, 'cause I HATE YOU TOO!

4 – :O

1 – Nah.

2 – Probably not.

3 – Why not?

4 – Maybe for a little while.

Siblings?

1 – Big brother, who's away at college.

2 – Little sister in second grade.

3 – none

4 – none

1 – Blow it all in a dollar store.

2 – PC games and stuff

3 – Neon signs and vidiya games

4 – order a ton of sweet lolita clothes off the internet.

Any last comments?

1 – 1999 was 10 years ago

2 – nothing in particular

3 – "Cake is a lie" jokes are dead. Let them rest in peace.

4 – Oh, um, nothing. :)

1/31/2009 #9
Lerena Leigh Helena

Pick four OC's

1 – Lerena Leigh Helena

2 – Lerina Angel Helena

3 – Seth Anzu Helena

4 – Renoko Mai Helena

How old are you?

1 –16

2 –15

3 –17

4 –17

Height?

1 – 5'6

2 – 5'1

3 – 5'7

4 – 5'7

You got any bad habits?

1 – Cursing, Killing Prisoners, Making Laws, Brainwashing Enemies, and Getting Drunk.

2 - I'm a little bit obsessed with God. IS THAT A BAD THING?! I DON'T THINK SO!

3 – Drinking, Cursing, Fighting, and Law-Breaking. My Queen is so lenient on me though.

4 – Drinking, Cursing, Killing Prisoners, Subservient, and Overprotective to an extent.

Who's your mate/spouse?

1 – Spouse? I'm the Queen of Arsmarsura! If I have a spouse, he will have to reach the understanding that I'm the one true ruler! No one has been able to catch my eye as worthy of being mine!

2 - What? O__O; N-n-no. I have to serve God. He is my one and only true passion. Perhaps some day someone will share my same thoughts. I do support love for other people though.

3 – Mates are for weaklings, and it is my duty to protect weaklings, not become one! I only want to marry for sex so I can raise a son to inherit my duties. Of course, my husband will share ownership of my child. Marriage is a compromise!

4 – Niharu ;D! He and I make one dark couple, but we manage to rule the night together!

Have any kids?

1 – No, but there is that Cleo kid that changed her DNA to match mine so she could be my child. I wonder what person is supposed to be her father then.

2 – No, I don' t have any children. I must wait until marriage first!

3 – Haha! No.

4 – Don't humor me. ~_~

Do you have a nickname?

1 – Your Highness, My Queen, Lady LLH, and more royal titles such as known by Earthlings.

2 – Angel. ~blushes~ Some people call me the next Messenger of God, because I'm so pure, but that isn't true. I'm just a humble follower.

3 – Cynthia the Conqueror!

4 – Blackura. Some people claim that my heart is as black as the night, but the ones that know me are aware of the love I have for my sister, Lerena Leigh Helena.

1 – Hm, perhaps it's my power. I was born to such a wealthy position. Arsmarsura is my soul, my heart, and my future. Without it, I would lose everything that I am.

2 – My loyalty to God. It is forever his for I have given him my heart and soul.

3 – The strength I have in battle! Oh, but I have such a high rank that I do not fight myself. Others fight for me in battle and they win tournaments because of their ability to fight. Of course, sometimes Arsmarsura is at peace and I prefer peace to fighting wars.To help my boredom, my friends and I enter tournaments based on our different strengths and abilities.

4 – I am such a great sister to Lerena Leigh Helena that I can't help but be grateful that I'm the best person in her life. If I had to pick a quality about myself, it would be my shocking beauty. It's indeed a curse to some extent, but I find it to be one of my most pleasing qualities.

1 – God has made me who I am today. Without him, I'd no doubt hate myself. However, it is thanks to him that I was able to take my position as Queen of Arsmarsura. If you must insist on something I hate about myself, perhaps it's my drinking addiction. Wine is one of life's greatest pleasures. How can i deny a drink when I go to a restaurant?

2 – Heh heh... Well, sometimes I'm so obsessed with God and the Bible that I forget to pay attention to my friends, and then there's the fact I seem so reserved at times. I want to go out and have fun more, but I have to be a good role-model. It is my duty to look after Lerena Leigh Helena. As the ruler of Arsmarsura, she must be more responsible!

3 – Sometimes I show weakness! That is what I hate about myself, but nonetheless, as an Arsmarsuran, I have to show the humans that there's nothing wrong with being physically weak as long as you have the intelligence.

4 – I hate not being able to let down Lerena Leigh Helena. She's so stubborn and gets angry when someone tries to defy her, but sometimes she isn't being rational! I just don't want her mad at me. I'm her only sister and if I let her down... It's just not fair. Excuse me for a minute. ~picks up the bottle of wine beside her and starts to get drunk~

1 – Write. I have to write. It is my passion, aside from Arsmarsura that is.

2 – I raise money for churches and preach to poor people about God's Will.

3 – Play video games or punish criminals.

4 – I do karaoke with Lerena Leigh Helena or hang out with her. I understand that we're both busy, however, as I have a company to run and she has an entire planet.

What’s your favorite TV program?

1 – TV? I have no time for television.

2 – Anything on Astronomy and other planets. I love God's work.

3 – Anything violent that will show me some new moves and strategies for dealing with my enemies.

4 – TV is such a waste of electricity, but Lerena and I like to use one of the channels for our random nonsense from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM. Sometimes, we actually discuss REAL news.

Favorite food?

1 – Couscous.

2 – Mozzarella Sticks.

3 – Everything.

4 – Macaroni and Cheese.

1 – French Vanilla.

2 – Vanilla.

3 – Orange Sherbet.

4 – French Vanilla.

Killed anyone?

1 – It's their fault for not listening to me and breaking my laws. ~smirks and then cackles~

2 - No, of course not O_O;

3 – Hm. ~licks a needle~ Would you like to test my limits? I have gone to war before.

4 –Oh, my, yes. It's such a great feeling and Lerena Leigh Helena would agree.

Hate anyone?

1 – Lots of people. -.-" Mostly criminals and my brother though.

2 – I'm not fond of Atheists, but we get along pretty well. I don't really hate anyone.

3 - Renoko Mai Helena, but I don't mind getting along with her for a short amount of time if it gets something constructive done, such as saving our planet.

4 – Seth Anzu Helena, but we'll settle our differences for our Queen.

Any secrets?

1 – I'm the Queen of Arsmarsura. Of course I have secrets! Some people make up secrets that I have though. Damn media -.-"

2 – I'm an open book for the Lord and an open document for mortals.

3 – Secrets? Hm. No, I don't really have any of those. Secrets are meaningless. If someone exploits a secret you have, you shouldn't give a damn. This world is about knowledge, not shedding tears, and furthermore,people won't know who you really are if you hide a bunch of shit.

4 – I have to keep a secret or two. It's only fair to hold a friend's trust. Most of my secrets are the ones I'm keeping from my friends about other friends. I do have one or two secrets, but nothing major.

Love anyone?

1 – I refuse to talk about this topic! -_-;

2 – Err, no. ~blushes~

3 – Love? Such a foolish thing. I can like someone as a friend, but anything more and they'd only exploit my weaknesses for what they are.

4 – Niharu :heart heart:

What is your job?

1 - Queen of Arsmarsura.

2 – Priestess for God.

3 – General of the Queen's Army

4 – Chairwoman of Bad Girl's Corporation.

Are you a boy or a girl?

1 – Female.

2 – Female.

3 – Male. Haha, no, I'm a female. I hate being female though! People take me for a weakling. ~_~ Ever wonder why I'm called Seth instead of Cynthia? It's because I despise my gender.

4 – Female.

Favorite season?

1 – Winter.

2 – Summer.

3 – Spring.

4 – Winter.

Who's your best friend?

1 – Renoko Mai Helena and Keeyla.

2 – God and Cynthia.

3 – Lerina.

4 – Lerena Leigh Helena.

1 – Yes, I do! Don't judge me!

2 – I have come to worship, I have come to bow down, 'cause you're my God! What? o.o;

3 – Sometimes. I'm usually in the shower to get the job done.

4 – I don't need to shower, but I can take baths as long as it's dyed red. I love to drink red water. It's so delicious.

1 – Psh. You fail.

2 – I wouldn't have killed all those people long ago before I converted to Christianity. ^.^;;

3 – Screw you. I don't need to do anything over! I have no regrets, because I'm revered!

4 – Do...over? I don't need to do anything over, you numskull!

I say tomato, you say?

1 – Screw you. =o

2 - I LOVE GOD!

3 – Tomatoes.

4 – Burn in Hell.

I HATE YOU!

1 – I'm going to send you to Nanaji where I will later deal with you myself and hack away at your precious body. I might eat a couple...

2 – Hate is such a strong word. Must we use it so loosely?

3 – Haha, go to Hell, dumbass =D!

4 – Do you wish to die a painful death, you loser?

1 – I have absolute power. I can go to the Moon whenever I desire.

2 – Sure. God's things are so beautiful.

3 – No.

4 – It might be better than you think. Would you like to go together?

Siblings?

1 – 1 sister, who's the best person in the universe, and 1 brother, who's the worst person in the universe.

2 – No.

3 – Haha, no.

4 – 1 sister and 1 douchebag brother.

1 – Invest it.

2 – Spend it on Bibles for the poor and invest the rest. I'd teach them how to read it for free. ^_^

3 – Spend it on weapons and food.

4 - Invest it in my company.

Any last comments?

1 – This was pretty fun, but I have to get back to work.

2 – I have to get back to reading my Bible. It was nice meeting you!

3 – Yes, I do, dumbass. I hate your guts =D! That's all. You may go now.

4 – This was pretty fun, but I have to get back to my company.

2/13/2009 #10
T.J. Kroyer

((keep in mind, these are characters from my stories, so most people will have no idea who they are or what they are talking about.))

Pick four OC's

1 – Zanik Despora

2 – Jack Jennings

3 – Koji Kashigaru

4 – "Grin"

How old are you?

1 – 34

2 – 30

3 – 28

4 – 38

Height?

1 – 6 foot

2 – 6 foot

3 – 5 foot 7

4 – 5 foot 10

You got any bad habits?

1 – compulsively deceiving people

2 – losing my temper

3 – getting obsessed with revenge plots

4 – pointless killings, dimemberments, that sort of stuff

Who's your mate/spouse?

1 – Alice (deceased)

2 – none

3 – none

4 – none

Have any kids?

1 – Alex (deceased)

2 – none

3 – none

4 – none

Do you have a nickname?

1 – Number Thirteen

2 – Cap

3 – None

4 – Grin is my alias

1 – Intelligence and ability to see the world for what it truly is, a complete sh** hole.

2 – Physical and mental endurance, willpower

3 – traditions, my culture, family

4 – My mind and my manners.

1 – I am ultimately just a small player in a much bigger scheme

2 – I wasn't able to protect my brother

3 – I am somewhat sheltered from the outside world.

4 – Absolutely nothing.

1 – Plot the downfall of the United states government.

2 – Trying to stop "The Syndicate"

3 – Hunting...

4 – Watch the stirrings of my beloved city

1 – none

2 – none

3 – none

4 – none

Favorite food?

1 – ramen

2 – pizza and wings

3 – sushi

4 – "alternative meats"

1 – not a fan of ice cream

2 – chocalate

3 – never had it

4 – dont like it

Killed anyone?

1 – Many

2 – quite a few

3 – a couple

4 – more than you could begin to count

Hate anyone?

1 – Jack Jennings

2 – Zanik Despora

3 – Roy James

4 – No one in particular

Any secrets?

1 – Yes, I'm a terrorist.

2 – no

3 – no

4 – My identity

Love anyone?

1 – Once apon a time, yes.

2 – My adopted father.

3 – My sister.

4 – No.

What is your job?

1 – E.C.C officer.

2 – E.C.C officer

3 – Apprentice Swordsmith

4 – Used to be a brain surgeon.

Are you a boy or a girl?

1 – boy

2 – boy

3 – boy

4 – boy

Favorite season?

1 – winter

2 – fall

3 –spring

4 – winter

Who's your best friend?

1 – Rudabar Alexanders

2 – My team

3 – none

4 – none

1 – no

2 – no

3 – no

4 – yes

1 – I wouldn't have let Alice get involved in my struggles.

2 – I would have been there to protect Matt

3 – I would have killed him before he took my sister away.

4 – I would have killed more people while i had the chance.

I say tomato, you say?

1 – I'm going to shoot youin the back of the head.

2 – Go f**k yourself.

3 – your language is odd.

4 – Blood

I HATE YOU!

1 – Thats alright

2 – yeah, f**ck you too buddy.

3 – That is understandable.

4 – Watch you manners!

1 – no

2 – no

3 – no

4 – no

Siblings?

1 – none

2 – Matt Jennings (Deceased)

3 – Rina Kashigaru

4 – none

1 – Donate it to my "friends".

2 – Use it to hunt down the terrorists.

3 – Give it to my father.

4 – burn the filthy money.

Any last comments?

1 – we stand on the verge of a new world, which side will you take?

2 – Innocent lives are destroyed because of these monsters, they must be stopped.

3 – I will find him.

4 – I'm quite happy right where I am.

ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS:

5/5/2009 #11
JoanneAStorm

Pick four OC's

1 – Stache

2 – Pandaboo

3 – Slurpee

4 – heyyou

How old are you?

1 – 1000002

2 – 2222

3 – 15

4 – whatever the hell i want!! jeez...

Height?

1 – i have no clue...?

2 – my head hits the roof. good enough for you?

3 – 5'7

4 – I kinda look like an ant but only thro a magnifine glass

You got any bad habits?

1 – chewing gum in class

2 – not doing my homework on time...

3 – cracking my knuckles

4 – sitting around waiting for things to happen when i should MAKE them happen.

Who's your mate/spouse?

1 – my fiancee broke it off

2 – I still have the ring too...

3 – and he has FP account and thats actually how i met him...

4 – but i have a new bf named dimitri and a crush on a girl named shana

Have any kids?

1 – do the kids i babysit count?

2 – how about those adorable girlscouts i buy cookies from?

3 – oh wait...i sold GS cookies to myself last year.

4 – I hope to have them someday.

Do you have a nickname?

1 – Tealeaf

2 – but I go by Annie on someother forums

3 – and my my bestie calls me boo

4 – some day i hope to have kids call me "Ma" someday

1 – i love my eyes

2 – my hair when it behaves

3 – my crazyness

4 – my ablilty to love endlessly

1 – i hate my wieght

2 – the choices i have made

3 – the choices i continue to make

4 – and....that Im a twitterwhore?

1 – FP forums

2 – play tennis

3 – listen to music

4 – read obsessively

1 – bones

2 – HEROES!!! (save the cheerleader...)

3 – whose line

4 – theres more but im too tired to think straight...

Favorite food?

1 – TOFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 – and bacon (but i probally shouldnt mention that since im a vegitarian...)

3 – gellato

4 – geliton free marshmellows

1 – chocolate cookie dough

2 – pistachio

3 – rockyroad

4 – vanilla

Killed anyone?

1 – not yet....

2 – muhahahahahahhahahah!!!!

3 – i plan too....you know who you are...

4 – (if your a bobby and reading this im totally kidding!!!)

Hate anyone?

1 – definatly

2 – i could name them

3 – should i?

4 – wait. do i hate people?

Any secrets?

1 – most definatly

2 – dimitri my bf (sort of)

3 – still havent told my parents that im bi...

4 – im really from england!! shhh...dont tell!!!

Love anyone?

1 – yes...

2 – i loved so many people and within the last 3 months i have lost most of them

3 – Im falling in love with someone new

4 – but he doesnt want me .

What is your job?

1 – my job is to be the best person i can be with what little time i have left

2 – also not to scream when the nurse changes my IV

3 – be a good student? if thats true then i fail. epically.

4 – be the best friend i can be to those who want me to be there

Are you a boy or a girl?

1 – im a girl.

2 – who likes girls

3 – and guys.

4 – sometimes i dress like a guy. but only when im going out for a jog.

Favorite season?

1 – spring.

2 – definatly spring

3 – SB might have ruined that...

4 – buy my b-day is in spring so thats impossible!!

Who's your best friend?

1 – PANDABOOO!!!

2 – AND STACHE!!!

3 – I count Inn too...and cassidy (whos gay) proposed to me yesterday (JOKE!!!) so i should count him too.

4 – ARIYANA MOST DEFINATLY. SHE ROCKS MY SOCKS AND I LOVE HER TILL DEATH!!!

1 – definatly

2 – mostly i sing musicals like rent

3 –ELO is fun too!!

4 – led zepplin is fun too

1 – i would redo everything from March 2009 on.

2 – It wasnt worth meeting my true love only to have him fall in love with someone else

3 – and i lost my best friend.

4 – i wouldnt have told anyone im dying...that im from england...i would have just disappered and let them wonder. thats what i should have done.

I say tomato, you say?

1 – tomaato?

2 – lechuga?

3 – como estas?

4 – par ley voo Franci?!

I HATE YOU!

1 – well...thats not very nice...

2 – you dont even know me!!

3 – but then again why should i care what you think?

4 – youre just another person in the crowd with a chainsaw waiting to cut me down. me being the last little leaf on a dead tree, gripping on hard to stay alive even tho it is a fruitless effort.

1 – im not sure...

2 – do physics apply?

3 – if so then no

4 – if no then yes!!

Siblings?

1 – nope.

2 – well...half brother but he doesnt know im his sister

3 – but otherwise im an "only child"

4 – i think....

1 – give it all to charity "habitat for humanity"

2 – or "SPCA"

3 – or NASA

4 – or maybe donate it to fund research for the diesease Im dying from

Any last comments?

"There’s only us. There’s only this. Forget regret, or life is yours to miss. No other road. No other way…no day but today."

If you know where this quote is from, we should get married.

11/6/2009 #12
Bambi Queen of the Off-Black

This sounds fun!!

Pick four OC's

1 – Barbie

2 – Ken

3 – Skipper

4 – Your Mom

How old are you?

1 – 51. Plastic surgery does wonders.

2 – 49

3 – 46 (jailbait bitch lures Ken into all kinds of traps)

4 – I hope she’s between 15-50 or I’ll be concerned.

Height?

1 – Depends on what slutty shoes she’s wearing.

2 – Unrealistic.

3 – Shorter than Barbie, whatever she does.

4 – Probably between 4’ and 7’. Or she’s a circus freak/midget.

You got any bad habits?

1 – She has too much plastic surgery all the time.

2 – Ken’s got the same problem.

3 – Skipper, unfortunately, followed in her older sister’s footsteps. Plus she’s boy crazy and has had millions of boyfriends, and “gains weight” because of it. She has a “bad habit” of visiting the “doctor” in this one little alley downtown and coming out a bit skinnier. But, on the plus side, it really brings out the kid in her!

4 – Probably has Skipper’s problem, maybe Barbie’s too. She seemed to cycle through a lot of men before settling on Your Dad, and having You, which was followed by a divorce. Momma’s got a girlfriend now, though.

Who's your mate/spouse?

1 – Ken

2 – Barbie

3 – Changes from time to time

4 – Your Dad, for a short time, followed by Mommy’s Lady Friend.

Have any kids?

1 – No. She has no vagina.

2 – Ken lacks the proper parts. This has made him chronically depressed his entire life.

3 – No. See Barbie’s problem.

4 – Probably millions. Your Mom was a sexual hellion and a $10 whore before she met Your Dad, who is a bastard that sits on his fat ass (probably) and owes a lot in child support or something. This is all just conjecture, of course.

Do you have a nickname?

1 – Other than Barbie? Barb.

2 – Ken, jealous that Barbie has two syllables in his name, sometimes refuses to go by anything other than “Ke.” He’s an eccentric fellow.

3 – Skip. Skippy. I can’t imagine the kind of nicknames from “Skipper.”

4 – Mom, Mother, Whore, Bitch (only Rick James gets to call her this), Hey You, Lady, Momma, You Bitch (everybody else calls her this), etc. I could go on, really.

1 – “My perfect body!”

2 – “My muscles. Other men are jealous despite my lack of…uh…*cries*”

3 – “My hair!”

4 – [This was edited out due to excessive language.]

1 – Barbie has no nipples. Or real vagina.

2 – Ken is massively anatomically incorrect. One can imagine what kind of personality disorder develops because of this.

3 – Pedobear wants her body, and badly. (I had to include it, 4chan owns everyone’s soul and they demanded their dues)

4 – [This was edited out due to excessive language]

1 – Plastic surgery for her plastic boobs.

2 – Well, he would jack off, but he doesn’t have genitalia. Poor Ken. So he watches TV.

3 – Do you really want to know?

4 – I dunno, sex?

1 – The Barbie one.

2 – Same.

3 – TrueBlood. It just seems like the kind of thing Skipper would secretly watch.

4 – God only knows, Your Mom isn’t My Mom so I wouldn’t know what She watches on TV.

Favorite food?

1 – She doesn’t eat.

2 – Doesn’t eat.

3 – Yeah. Right.

4 – Anorexic and bulimic, but somehow still fat.

1 – Barbie doesn’t have taste buds.):

2 – Ken doesn’t either!

3 – Plastic people aren’t lucky. They’re like…at the bottom of the food chain.

4 – Your Dad’s---bleeep[This was edited out due to excessive language.]

Killed anyone?

1 – Every Bratz doll she can get her hands on, she kills.

2 – You know that black Barbie, Christie? Ever wonder what happened to her? (Yes, that's right. I went there. Eat it and love it.)

3 – Her first boyfriend, who threatened to tell her older sister she was pregnant. Stabbed him a couple of times.He learned his lesson.

4 – Probably. Although she might be a loving kind of person who only abuses animals and such.

Hate anyone?

1 – Ken.

2 – Barbie and Ken.

3 – Ken.

4 – Ken. And Your Dad. What man-whores.

Any secrets?

1 – No. All her secretly were exploited by the media.

2 – Ken has many dark secrets.S uch as, what ever happened to Christie, the one black friend? No one seems to be able to find her!

3 – Oh yes. Big time.

4 – You. And her Lady Friend, although that’s probably not much of a secret anymore is it?

Love anyone?

1 – Plastic people are incapable of emotion.

2 – He’s emo, he hates everyone.

3 – No. She’s a selfish plastic bitch.

4 – Probably not. Not even You. You were an unwanted child and Your Mom hates You. She wishes She’d gotten that abortion while She had the chance, or at least put You up for adoption!

What is your job?

1 – Look pretty and don’t move.

2 – Same as Barbie.

3 – Plastic people don’t have much in the way of occupations. Blow-up dolls might be an exception, but Skipper is really just a tiny version of one of those, so there’s no real difference.

4 – You can find Your Mom any time of the day either at Home pretending to be Elsewhere, or under her own special Red Light downtown where the transvestites hang out.

Are you a boy or a girl?

1 – Girl, although that remains to be seen…

2 – Probably just a girl without boobs. Ken doesn’t have a penis, he isn't a man.

3 – Who knows, okay? Who freaking knows!

4 – To be honest, Your Mom could be Your Dad. I really can’t tell the difference.

Favorite season?

1 – Uh, Fashion season?

2 – This question is boring.

3 –

4 – WHORISH SEASON. Btw, tell Your Mom that I left my money on Her dresser last night. Hope she got it!

Who's your best friend?

1 – I have no friends.

2 – No one wants to be my friend.

3 – I have too many friends.

4 – Momma’s Lady Friend is extra special.

1 – Plastic dolls do not have vocal chords. I bet Barbie wishes she does, though.

2 – Ken sounds like a dying cow, so no, no he does not sing.

3 – Probably.Then again, no vocal chords.

4 – She does, much to Your dismay. Your Mom sounds like a dying cow. Much like Ken, actually! You think they might be related? The plasticity suggests yes!

1 – Ditch Ken back in the 60’s.

2 – Ditch Ken back in the 60’s. Wait…

3 – Ditch Ken back in the fucking 60’s.

4 – Ditched Your Dad back in the 60’s. Or wherever you came from. The 80’s, the 90’s.Or maybe the future. She also wishes she’d ditched Ken.

I say tomato, you say?

1 – PLASTIC NOISES

2 – PLASTIC NOISES

3 – BINGO!

4 – Your Mom is too busy whoring herself to reply!

I HATE YOU!

1 – Bitch--

2 – --please!

3 – Well, I hate you!

4 – “If you don’t give me my goddamn money, I’m coming over with my friends and a couple of baseball bats and we’re gonna kick your ass!”

1 – Probably. Mattel would just LOVE that, wouldn’t they?

2 – “”

3 – “”

4 – Your Mom isn’t getting anywhere near the moon, anytime soon. Dude, Your Mom’s a 10 cent whore. Hah! Tell he she owes me for that night before last. She knows the one I mean.

Siblings?

1 – Skipper.

2 – No.

3 – Barbie.

4 – Depends. Do you have aunts and uncles?

1 – Barbie already has that kind of money – she doesn’t need more pocket change.

2 – Get a dick. HE NEEDS ONE!

3 – Get that operation she always wanted. (ahem)

4 – Sue Your Dad.

Any last comments?

1 – Nope.

2 –

3 –

4 –

ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS:

Jesus likes my version better. He’s up there, in the side bar. He approves. “AMEN TO THAT!” And look, he’s all friendly, with a big smile and a thumbs up! Makes you feel like a champ, doesn’t it?

1/19/2010 #13
A Fire Rose

1 – Calder

2 – Gavin

3 – Rearden

4 – Alasdair

How old are you?

1 – 21

2 – 18

3 – 20

4 – 17

Height?

1 – 6'1"

2 – 5'10"

3 – 5'11"

4 – 5'11" (?)

You got any bad habits?

1 – "I surrender sleep to research for school." He also puts school and his own dignity before his family, but he would never admit that, so I have to do it for him.

2 – "I let me house get messy sometimes."

3 – "People say my practical joking them is a bad habit, but I tend to disagree."

4 – "I used to bite me nails, before Ma broke me of it."

Who's your mate/spouse?

1 – Will eventually be Viola at the age of 35

2 – Will be Poppy at the age of 24

3 – Will be Sarai at the age of 24 or 25

4 – "Courtney." But will be Riley at the age of 20

Have any kids?

1 – Viola will miscarry once when he is 36 and she is 31

2 – Twins, Ethan and Abby, at the age of 25

3 – Five sons and a daughter starting at 26 or 27

4 – About ten to twelve children, starting at 20

Do you have a nickname?

1 – "I have been called Cal, but I hate that."

2 – "Sometimes people call me Gav."

3 – "What would someone nickname me? Rear?"

4 – "Brothers called me Allie as a child."

1 – "I have knowledge that I know how to use."

2 – "I am grateful to have me own plot of land and a successful harvest."

3 – "That I am meself, I suppose."

4 – "I consider myself an enjoyable fellow."

1 – "I wish I was better in me field than I am."

2 – "I am not as adventurous as, say, Rearden. I come across as rather dull, I think." Really, though, he's fine.

3 – "I bungle me relationships with girls. Kissed a preacher's daughter once, in her own house, and he chased me clear across the yard with a broom."

4 – "Well, I bungle me relationships with girls in other ways."

1 – "Read. Sometimes about math or physics, or also psychology and philosophy. And I sketch rather well."

2 – "Spend time outside. Sometimes I bake, but that earns me a teasing from me family."

3 – "I love to read, prank people, ride horses, you name it!"

4 – "Sports, or I may just be around me mates."

What's your favourite TV program?

1 – "Nova."

2 – "I watch very little, and when I do, it is either rodeo or the news."

3 – "Bonanza, Criminal Minds, PBR, NFL, Seinfeld..."

4 – "Whose Line is it, Anyway? and Recess."

Favorite food?

1 – "Pasta."

2 – "Soup or shepherd's pie. And cake."

3 – "Steak, and blackberries."

4 – "Cheeseburger and crisps."

1 – "Vanilla. And Mint chip."

2 – "Cake batter."

3 – "Reese's, or coffee, with Hershey's on it."

4 – "Something with a waffle cone. I'm not picky."

Killed anyone?

1 – "... No."

2 – "Had to put down a sheep, once. Worst experience of me life."

3 – "Killed a couple bugs, is all."

4 – "Nope."

Hate anyone?

1 – "Define hate. There are certainly people I cannot stand."

2 – "I have no reason to."

3 – "No way. People irk me, but that's all."

4 – "No."

Any secrets?

1 – "Everyone has secrets. Mine is me family."

2 – "None that I can think of, but there may be something."

3 – "In general, or from a specific person?"

4 – "Sure. Everyone has them."

Love anyone?

1 – "Me family. Everyone loves their family, even when they don't enjoy their presence."

2 – "Of course I do. I have a family, friends, animals..."

3 – "Well, certainly. As Gavin said, there are family members, friends, animals, etc."

4 – "I agree. Family is certainly a major one, and friends. Got to love the animals, too!"

What is your job?

1 – "I will be a mathematics and physics professor. And I have become a sketch artist for the police."

2 – "Farmer. Always. Maybe I will learn to earn money for baking as well."

3 – "I have no idea, yet."

4 – "I want to be a stunt man in the pictures. But if I had to pick a second choice, I would love to be a family doctor. Of course, that costs money."

Are you a boy or a girl?

1 – "Man. We should have established that already."

2 – "Man."

3 – "Same."

4 – "Me, too."

Favorite season?

1 – "Early spring."

2 – "Spring or summer."

3 – "May and October."

4 – "Summer."

Who's your best friend?

1 – "Can't say I have one."

2 – "Me best mate from America is Robin Costa. Here, there are people I am close to, but no best mate."

3 – "There are many who could claim that. Liam, Sarai, etc."

4 – "I have a group of mates I am close to."

1 – "... No."

2 – "I have hummed, yes."

3 – "Should the occasion come up,sure."

4 – "Well, yes."

1 – "I would have stayed in Ireland."

2 – "I'd have handled the situation with Liam differently."

3 – "I'm not sure I would have left when I did."

4 – "I'd spend more time with Courtney." Soon, he's going to regret dating her.

I say tomato, you say?

1 – "Tomato."

2 – "Paste?"

3 – "IS RED!"

4 – "Tomatoes are a fruit."

I HATE YOU!

1 – "Well done. You have earned the Darwin Award for comments."

2 – "Leave the person alone, Calder."

3 – "Well, we loveyou."

4 – "I have no idea what just happened."

1 – "Of course I would."

2 – "That would probably not end well."

3 – "Yes!"

4 – "Depends on how they use the facilities."

Siblings?

1 – "Six brothers. Callum and Eagan are older. You see three of the others with me. And Liam was born between Rearden and Gavin."

2 – "He summed that up well."

3 – "Same siblings."

4 – "Yes."

1 – "Save it to let it obtain interest."

2 – "Save whatever is left after I stock me farm."

3 – "So many possibilities..."

4 – "Pay for stunt school, and maybe medical school."

Any last comments?

1 – "... No."

2 – "Thanks for your time."

3 – "Well, I'd best be off. Good day."

4 – "See you later."

10/9/2011 #14
Forum Moderators: Hikari no Roojii Princess Wombat, Random 4 life, NeoMiniTails, Pluto's Rose
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member