Fortress Of Evil
A place to chat, roleplay, share evil pranks and do pretty much anything you want really. Slash contest now open.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Hikari no Roojii
Need help with something?

Post your problem here. You never know, someone might have the answer.

11/24/2006 #1
Erilev
I have a problem with the wingless raven. She has no sence of humor at all, and seems to have something against me.
1/12/2007 #2
aka Providence
I have a problem with the wingless raven. She has no sence of humor at all, and seems to have something against me.

True, The Wingless Raven seems to be rather paranoid these days, or in a mood to whine/vent her annoyance against strangers. Try giving her a good review in some of her stories, that would make her trust you a little (lol).

Now why am I here? and why did I post this? Well, one, I'm just checking out the multitude of forums in Fp, like Raven. My reason for posting is just to give an opinion: Raven just creates bad attention by lashing out on strangers, almost acting like... uhm, can't find the right words here.

P.S. I don't appreciate the fact that you try to bring down on me, and the members of my group.

1/12/2007 #3
Chromium Dragon
I don't appreciate the fact that you try to bring down on me, and the members of my group.Well I don't appreciate the members of your group saying shit about me and coming into my forum. I also don't appreciate that one of the members of your group left anonymous flames on my stories and thought I couldn't figure out who it was.

I don't appreciate how members of your group talk about me.

So unless I actually know that any of you a trustworthy, I will be weary of you.

Your members brought down on me, and I still don't know what your agenda is.

1/12/2007 #4
aka Providence
The way I see it, nobody's trying to attack you anymore, and you're just bringing bad attention by lashing out on every single stranger that pops up in the corner. (fyi: this is the internet; most people are strangers to each other)

In the words of my friend, as a piece of advice: Relax. Take a deep breath. Try to shut the fuck up.

And my agenda? Who are you to know that? You don't trust me, I won't trust you. Fair is fair.

1/12/2007 #5
aka Providence
Hee... what? No reply? Looks like you banned me and a number of people in the mafia forum. Hm, seems like every stranger that rubs you the wrong way in this forum gets banned in your own. BTW, that writer, Erilev, did not even attack you; and does that give you a right to lash out on him and ban him in the mafia forum? Shameful, and immature.

"If you can't take a hit, get out of the boxing ring."

Oh, and Ms./Mr. Hikari no Shozi, I merely posted replies to Raven because she falsely lashed out on a writer here. I can be mean on my words, but would that be a reason to ban me here as well? I simply dislike every aspect of Raven's character/personality.

1/13/2007 #6
Erilev
I don't know what you are talking about, Raven, but I am certainly not with any group on this site. And Byullets, I can understand where Raven is coming from, with people like you on the forums. Wingless Raven, could you please unban me from the mafia forums?
1/15/2007 . Edited 1/15/2007 #7
Random 4 life
*redigging up the topic*

I have a plot mongoose stuck in my head, and I'm not sure if it's a good or bad idea, should I write the story anyway? Or should I just work on chapters of my other stories?

3/27/2007 #8
Hikari no Roojii
Is it intended to be a long story?
3/27/2007 #9
Random 4 life
I dunno. The way I see it, it should be around 17 chapters, but I'm not sure how long each chapter will be.

Joey's the main character, if that helps.

EDIT: It said that Joey was the man character...which is embarrasing. So, before she killed me, I had to fix it.

3/27/2007 . Edited 4/4/2007 #10
Pluto's Rose
I think you should write it. ^^
3/28/2007 #11
Hikari no Roojii
So do I. You could always alternate between writing chapters for that and your other story or something. ^^
3/30/2007 #12
EmptynessFilled
Ok, I have a question. i don't know if this is a good forum to ask, but i need to know how to invite people to be moderators, as well as how to lock topics. Thanks.
5/2/2007 #13
Hikari no Roojii
Hello. ^^

To invite people to be moderators, you need to follow these steps:

1 - Go to your log in page and select Forums from the list down the left hand side.

2 - Select My Forums from the list at the top right hand side of the screen and click edit on the one you want to add a moderator to.

3 - Copy the person's user id (which is on their profile page) into the box with the Create Invite Code button next to it.

4 - Click the button and give the person the code it gives you.

5 - They then have to go to their log in page and select Moderation in the Forums page. They then enter the code you gave them into the box with the Validate Invite Code button next to it (and click it, obviously).

Once all that's done, they should be added. It might take a few minutes for them to appear on the list though.

To lock a topic, click the little symbol next to Reply on the first post in that topic and select Lock Topic from the list that appears.

I hope that helped. ^^

5/2/2007 . Edited 5/2/2007 #14
Forum Moderators: Hikari no Roojii Princess Wombat, Random 4 life, NeoMiniTails, Pluto's Rose
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member