Fortress Of Evil
A place to chat, roleplay, share evil pranks and do pretty much anything you want really. Slash contest now open.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Pluto's Rose
"Yup," Ryan answered.

Jake rolled his eyes, and decided that it would be best to ignore Catsy. She probably wanted to get him angry, and as Ryan knew, that wasn't the best idea.

6/19/2007 #121
NeoMiniTails
Catsy wanted to see Jake's anger... allow his anger to cotrol his fighting... to see his true power even if he would be fighting out of anger. He did seem to react to that subject.... but, thinking about the fact whoever it was he loved was dead, so she dropped the subject allowing her pity for him to fall upon her conscious.

She watched him as she noticed her bird had finally come back into her as her body began to warm up again. "You know, Jake, you don't have to always live your life in regret... nor be lonely." She said with pure honesty and wanting to get that out, "death would not make you truly happy... you would not win. I'm sure you have friends who care for you." Her words were warm and without the fakeness or sarcasm of before.

6/19/2007 #122
Pluto's Rose
Making the temperature drop yet again, Jake said, "...don't pretend that you know what I feel."

He bit his lip, stopping himself from crying.

6/19/2007 #123
NeoMiniTails
Her power and energy was coming back even with the temperature's fall. Holding herself tight, she said sympathetically, "I've lost plenty of people... it comes with life... and, sometimes, dying does seem as if it is the only way and fighting to avenge that person's life."

She, finally, had completely let go of the image that she had before her. the purity in her heart couldn't be hidden any longer. "there are always others... somebody who you can and might fall in love with... NOTHING IS WORTH LOSING YOUR LIFE OVER!" She urgently said as she no longer had her guard up... no longer cared about the battle, the seeing of his true power, death, nor thinking about the death of Haji.

Tears fell from her face and immediatly became ice crystal glistening as they fell to the ground. It seemed they hadn;t truly fought one another after her healing him... and she didn't plan on continuing the fight.

6/19/2007 #124
Pluto's Rose
"Try telling that to someone who's been disowned by his family, has friends that only are friends with you because they want power..."

"Hey!" exclaimed Ryan.

"There was only one person on this planet that I actually cared for--that actually treated me like a human being. And if you can't understand that my life is meaningless without that person, then fine. But, I'm done fighting."

6/19/2007 #125
NeoMiniTails
They were much more similar than she had believed. She had no family, never had... she didn't know who were her true friends, and all her life she was alone... and when she finally allowed herself to be friend then they died and left her alone in a place that was cold and distant from whom her.

She understood. With tears in her eyes, she walked away... this battle had lost its point some time ago in her, some time ago. She reached out to him but stopped and allowed her fire from her body to heat up the ice and allow he ice to leave the stadium.

She smiled tenderly, "Good bye, Jake. Maybe,I'll see you again." She said, looking up in the sky... whether her words to him or Haji, or it was unclear.

6/19/2007 #126
Pluto's Rose
Jake nodded, before turning and walking out the door of the stadium.

This left a very confused Ryan behind.

"Why do I feel as though I've just been ripped off?"

6/19/2007 #127
NeoMiniTails
Neo frowned deeply, "Because you have!" Grabbing onto the ledge, he jumped off and his private jet quickly came and took him away. "Thats the last time I'll get into a battle and be all into it or buying popcorn... i don't even like popcorn."
6/19/2007 #128
Pluto's Rose
"...agreed," Ryan said, sitting back in his seat, and eating more of hsi popcorn.
6/19/2007 #129
NeoMiniTails
The battledome began to shake and a figure began to take shape in the middle of the dome. The place began to rebuild itself... and in the middle, a man with glowing eyes held his hand out and shot out a ball of energy towards Ryan and blew up the private copter neo was in.

Catsy turned around, feeling an eerie feeling of dark energy yet it was extremely familiar pattern to her and she saw the outline of someone becoming more visible and she knew who it was, immediately... could it be? "Haji?"

"Catsy, I see you're still around..." he said, his hazel looking her up and down... as he noticed a look of insecurity for a moment, "Neo, looks like I'll get rid of you first!" he threw another attack towards neo as Catsy raced over to him and took the attack instead as he shot another attack towards Ryan.

"STOP! What are you doing!" Catsy screamed in fear as she transported Neo away from there.

6/20/2007 #130
NeoMiniTails
The battledome began to shake and a figure began to take shape in the middle of the dome. The place began to rebuild itself... and in the middle, a man with glowing eyes held his hand out and shot out a ball of energy towards Ryan and blew up the private copter neo was in.

Catsy turned around, feeling an eerie feeling of dark energy yet it was extremely familiar pattern to her and she saw the outline of someone becoming more visible and she knew who it was, immediately... could it be? "Haji?"

"Catsy, I see you're still around..." he said, his hazel looking her up and down... as he noticed a look of insecurity for a moment, "Neo, looks like I'll get rid of you first!" he threw another attack towards neo as Catsy raced over to him and took the attack instead as he shot another attack towards Ryan.

"STOP! What are you doing!" Catsy screamed in fear as she transported Neo away from there.

6/20/2007 #131
Pluto's Rose
"What the hell?!" yelled Ryan.

"I have nothing to do with any of this!"

6/20/2007 #132
NeoMiniTails
It was definitely Haji's spirit. Somehow, Haji's spirit didn't die and he was able to make a physical body... but something was different, he was much more powerful than he was before. He smirked. Placing his hand inf ront of him, he began to mirror Catsy's own attack and shot it again but it became two and went at Catsy and Ryan in lightning speed.

He turned around in silence and his eyes scanned all that was near until he found where Jake was at and formed an ice spike and the energy went quickly towards jake.

Catsy pushed Ryan out of the way of the attack, taking in both of the attack, knocking her through the bleachers.

Neo watched with a pleased smile on his face, proud he didn't come for no reason.

6/20/2007 #133
Pluto's Rose
Jake rolled his eyes.

"There's no way in hell that you're going to beat me with ice attacks," he said, managing to redirect the attack.

Ryan, however, was just trying to stay alive. He soon became a tiger, and had hid under the bleachers, forgetting the fact that he could just turn into Haji.

6/21/2007 #134
NeoMiniTails
Haji smiled in jake's direction, seeing the boy wasn't idiotic enough to be taken down by his own attacks. With a snap of the finger, he made encircle around Jake... its heat increasing by the second and its fire raising a foot by each second.

That was Catsy's own attack... an attack that would someone to pass out then it'll consume thier power and give her thier energy but this Haji was using her own power.

Catsy teleported to where Jake was and quickly after about fifteen second within the fires, teleported him back to the dome, worriedly.

6/25/2007 #135
Pluto's Rose
"I could've defended myself," Jake said arrogantly.

Ryan, in the form of a lion, rolled his eyes, "You'd melt, genius."

6/26/2007 #136
NeoMiniTails
"Good to see that you could speak with that arrogant tongue of yours..." She said, crossing her arms, pretending to not have been worried, "I should've let you burn in the flames... it would've made your face better looking!" Catsy turned to see Ryan whom was in the form of a lion, in shock... she didn't know there were many who could use the ability to turn into other creatures besides creatures like her.

Interesting. Crap, she needed to pay attention to what was going on. "Jake, sweet, the one whom tried to kiss me earlier, I need your help..." She pronounced, blushing embarrasedly because of the admitting of something so simple even though she kelt up with the lie of what happened earlier.

There wasn't much time... seeing that Haji wasn't much on waiting for others to get back on thier feet type of person... a person who felt enough pity to let someone to get away far enough to feel as if they had any hope. "He's absorbed our energy and i'm pretty sure whoever's energy that he battled before he died... I need you to help me get rid of him."

At that moment, Haji raised his hand in the air and caused Ryan to detransform and float in the air then dropped him from twenty feet of air level. He laughed.

6/26/2007 #137
Pluto's Rose
Transforming into Darshana inches before he hit the ground, Ryan floated down, landing on his feet, before changing back into himself.

"Bastard's going down," he said angrily.

Jake stared at her for a moment, "Well, I sure as hell do feel like killing something. Why not?"

"I don't think you really have an option in this," Ryan sweatdropped.

6/26/2007 #138
NeoMiniTails
Catsy nodded to what Ryan said and smiled sweetly at Jake. "I knew you'd see it my way... love can move mountains, y'know," she joked, making fire to form from her hands, "I just didn't know your love for me was so strong."

"GO HAJI! GO! GO HAJI! HAJI! WHO LET THE DOGS OUT! WOO WOO WOOWOOWOO!" Neo yelled out even after almost being shot at by him earlier. he would always go against Catsy.

"Baka-kun deserves to die," she mumbled under her breath.

6/26/2007 #139
Pluto's Rose
"Only reason I'm still here is to make sure Ryan doesn't get himself killed," Jake stated.

Ryan rolled his eyes. "I'm not powerless, you know."

There was a flash, and Ryan had taken on the form of Aidan. He blinked at Catsy, and said, "So, I really don't have the hang of this pyromani--"

Jake sighed, "You do. Don't be a flirt. You have a girlfriend."

"Right."

"Aidan'd kill you if he heard that."

"He's not here, now is he?"

Ryan had begun to unleash a serious of attacks--this made fire erupt out of the ground around Haji.

6/26/2007 #140
NeoMiniTails
"What about making sure you don't get killed?" Catsy asked, amazed by Ryan's display of power. Unaware of what Jake said, she was still unaware of Ryan's flirtacion with her and still believed what he had said earlier about not having the hand over pyro powers.

'Water,' Haji called out in his mind, causing water to begin to fall over the stadiuk and destroy many walls as it came down and put out the fire, 'take the form of men... and go after this fool!' The water immediately became many men and began to shoot out attacks at Ryan and stayed intent on trying to kill him.

Haji watched Jake and Catsy slightly and then shot out an attack made of fire, water, ice, and electricty to shoot towards Catsy.

"We need to be ready... make a plan!" Catsy said to Jake, looking at him, unaware of the attack coming towwards her.

6/26/2007 #141
Pluto's Rose
"Sorry," Ryan said, taking the form of Dylon, "but I believe you're mistaken. I'm no fool." He muttered some bizarre sounding spell that sounded ethereal to the others there.

He began to manipulate the water, causing many of the attacks to halt inches from him. He was unsure of how long he could keep this up.

"Look out!" Jake exclaimed, putting up a barrier between the attack and Catsy as quickly as he could.

6/26/2007 #142
NeoMiniTails
'Go into the ground!' The water immediately went through the ground as Haji raised his hand and used his telekinesis to throw Ryan away from the spot that he was at and the water came out immediately in a very human looking form and gut-punched him into the ground then throwin a ball of energy (water being its source) into Ryan's stomach!

Haji choked Ryan using Catsy's telekinesis as he was being thrown to the ground.

The barrier came to slow... and the attack took Catsy to the air, flying about three feet from that area, pained from the ice, the water and electricty working together in power and in causing her to be electroshocked... and the fire's power was like the Devil's sufferable attacks to her body.

She laid there, nearly bare... in a puddle of blood, unmoving. Haji smirked, "Dumb bitch... believed you would stop me!" He yelled in triumph.

6/26/2007 #143
Pluto's Rose
"Bastard."

Ryan didn't want to admit it, but he had been weakened by the last attack. He didn't think that he would last much longer. He didn't want to die not knowing if Emma was safe.

"But I remain," said Jake.

6/26/2007 #144
NeoMiniTails
Haji smiled almost as if he done a good thing in a childish way. "Hell's fire of Death!" Haji yelled, it was a strange incarnation of Catsy's power... 'Celestial fire of Hope' and fire began to come forthe form the ground rather than the sky and a tornado of fire appeared from under Ryan.

"You'll soon be gone, too... Jake!" Haji said, smiling at him.

6/26/2007 #145
Pluto's Rose
"Don't count on it," Jake said simply, watching the fire incinerate Ryan.

"You've done a horrible thing. Well, for you at least."

6/26/2007 #146
NeoMiniTails
"For me? What are you going to do, fall next to Catsy and cause me to have sympathy?' Haji asked sarcastically, his eyes sadistic.

He raised his hand as his body glowed a deep dark red as energy began to gather inside of his body and slowly release from his hand.

"Stop!" Haji paused. This was impossible... he killed her, didn't he? The redhead raised up from her spot and stood in front of Jake, nearly naked in appearance form the last attack, blood trickling down from her right side onto her thigh. "Jake, get away... from here..." she whispered weakly, her knees giving in.

Haji howled in laughter as he eyes the beautiful female. "You're a naice fool... I'll kill you and him, I though I was being easy on you too... now, I'll make you two suffer, together!"

6/26/2007 #147
Pluto's Rose
Jake rolled his eyes. "Ryan is dead. Yes, that is true. He's also the host to something rather demonic, known as a Hell Elf. I'll let you figure the rest out yourself. And as for Catsy--making her suffer does nothing to me."
6/26/2007 #148
NeoMiniTails
Catsy sweatdropped. "You could be a bit more sentimental!" She screamed at the handsome male, "not that I care... but GAWD! I came from my weak state to protect you... and you can't care just the least bit?" The pretty girl kept her eyes on Haji as she spoke as she wished that he could see the fglare she was giving.

"Haji, I won't let you hurt anyone more than you have already hurt people!" She screamed, her finger pointed at him then shooting a fire ball at him that appeared as the appearance of a star as he reflected the attack back at her.

She quickly jumped out of the way of the attack as it quickly took to Jake... though she did take away some of the effect of the attack even though she was glad it hit him. "Just like I don't care what happens to you!"

The model-like girl turned and pouted at him, "jerk..."

6/26/2007 #149
Pluto's Rose
Jake quickly deflected the attack, "You're not going to defeat him with just fire attacks. You need a combination--or something to that effect."
6/27/2007 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Hikari no Roojii Princess Wombat, Random 4 life, NeoMiniTails, Pluto's Rose
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member