Fortress Of Evil
A place to chat, roleplay, share evil pranks and do pretty much anything you want really. Slash contest now open.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
DewleafWolf

Okay, so the story follows protagonist Max, a typical border collie with four siblings. There is nothing extraordinary about this dog, in fact, his problem is one that many dogs face; his siblings have been sold and his family separated. Depressed and alone, poor Max struggles to find the smallest of happiness left as he grew into adulthood, the last to live with his master. Unexpectedly, his mother and her new master are invited over, giving Max a new sense of hope. Though their visit came to an end, more surprises awaited Max. On a normal car ride, he realizes they are on their way back to the farm Max and his family once resided in. His moment of spontaneous joy soon vanished as he saw nothing but a human subdivision in the farm's place. Just when he thought his mother was the only one he could hold on to, strangely familiar border collies begin to appear in his life. Will it really be easy to reunite his family? What made this perfect canine family separate in the first place? Those are only the first questions. Just wait until the mysteries arise.

It's a family friendly story from an animal's point of view. All I need is a name! It is unfinished, but some chapters are done. I'm planning on it being the length of a 100-200 page book; that's still undecided.

I usually name my stories something sentimental to where you must read the whole story to understand the deeper meaning. In this story, there is a river that tends to pop up multiple times; this place represents Max's old life. He dreams about this place, nostalgic. In the end, it (SPOILER ALERT!) is where they all reunite.

I'm thinking about using the river in the name, but I still can't come up with anything!

If you could make this river into a good name or come up with something else that's unique and catchy, please suggest something! Thank you in advance!

8/4/2011 #1
Dream Sounding

How about Unrequited Completions

7/6/2013 #2
Forum Moderators: Hikari no Roojii Princess Wombat, Random 4 life, NeoMiniTails, Pluto's Rose
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member