Fortress Of Evil
A place to chat, roleplay, share evil pranks and do pretty much anything you want really. Slash contest now open.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Hikari no Roojii
If you want competitions to be run in this forum. Please say so.

I'd appreciate a simple yes or no vote. You don't have to give a reason for your decision.

Anyone is welcome to vote and then enter the competitions if they are started.

I'll keep this topic open for a while. I just want to get an idea of whether people are interested. I'd hate to start a competition then have no one enter it.

Votes so far:

Yes - 2

No - 1

1/2/2007 . Edited 2/23/2007 #1
NeoMiniTails
What types of competitions?
1/2/2007 #2
Chromium Dragon
I vote no. You know why? Because then this forum will most likely become mostly about competitions and then you'll end up biting off more than you can chew.

I've timed you when you were trying to multi-task, it's not a very pretty site. I just don't want you to overwhelm yourself and then end up letting down anyone. Not only that, but with you moving so much, you could vanish for too long of a time and miss out on a lot.

1/2/2007 #3
Hikari no Roojii

What types do you want?

I vote no. You know why? Because then this forum will most likely become mostly about competitions and then you'll end up biting off more than you can chew.

I've timed you when you were trying to multi-task, it's not a very pretty site. I just don't want you to overwhelm yourself and then end up letting down anyone. Not only that, but with you moving so much, you could vanish for too long of a time and miss out on a lot.

The multi-tasking slowness is usually due to the forums only letting me post about once every two minutes. There's nothing I can do about that.

And the moving should be ok now because we'll be taking our account with us.

1/15/2007 . Edited 1/15/2007 #4
NeoMiniTails

Hmm... I, honestly, don't kow... we could have competitions to whewre there is a challenge fo what to write... and then see who could write the best scene of that type. :D -smiles-

And, yes, the forums tend to make people slower rather than the actual person.

Also, why'd you time time someone?

1/15/2007 #5
Erilev
It would be cool to have writing challenges, where whoever came up witht eh challenge idea would be the judge. The winner would get to make up the next challenge... I've done this on another site that i go on, and it works pretty good if people know about it. the only thing that is a downside is the judging takes a long time to do if the posts are long.
2/21/2007 #6
Hikari no Roojii
Ooo, I like that idea. Thanks. ^^
2/21/2007 #7
NeoMiniTails
Yes, somebody agrees with me. :D
2/21/2007 #8
Erilev
Don't worry about that kind of stuff....If you want to participate in friendly competitions go to my forum..."http://www.fictionpress.com/f/515068/"

I will be doinf alot of stuff like this, so if you know any one that is interested, then tel them about it.

p.s. Thew Wingless Raven is welcome to if she wants

2/23/2007 . Edited 2/23/2007 #9
Erilev
I have posted my first challenge, so come and take a look at it:)
3/1/2007 #10
Forum Moderators: Hikari no Roojii Princess Wombat, Random 4 life, NeoMiniTails, Pluto's Rose
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member