Fortress Of Evil
A place to chat, roleplay, share evil pranks and do pretty much anything you want really. Slash contest now open.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Hikari no Roojii
Want to suggest a topic or something you think would improve the forum?

Then say so here. ^^

2/27/2007 #1
Hikari no Roojii
I was thinking of having a literate roleplay that we create characters specifically for.

We'd all come up with the setting, range of abilities, genre (personally I favour fantasy for rp's), etc, and then have one character each and control their lives like gods. X3

What do you think?

2/27/2007 #2
Random 4 life
sounds awesome!!!
2/27/2007 #3
Hikari no Roojii
^^

If you have any ideas for it, I'd love to hear them. Most importantly what genre you'd prefer. Of course, it doesn't have to stay constantly within just one, we can change it as we go to suit peoples tastes if we need to.

Hmmm, maybe I should use a load of random generators to come up with the setting and plot and stuff?

2/27/2007 #4
NeoMiniTails
OOOH! AWESOME! I like fantasy/action/adventure/romance... he he ehe hehehehehhehehheheheheheheheh

MWHAHAHA

2/27/2007 #5
Random 4 life
I like Harry Potter really ^_^

And Mideval stuff is fun too

2/27/2007 #6
Hikari no Roojii
Well, there's nothing stopping us having a medieval style fantasy roleplay that includes all the genres Neo mentioned. I'm poking around on some generator sites at the moment for ideas.
2/27/2007 #7
Erilev
I would be interested in this kind of thing, as long as it was fantasy rping...:)
3/1/2007 . Edited 3/5/2007 #8
Forum Moderators: Hikari no Roojii Princess Wombat, Random 4 life, NeoMiniTails, Pluto's Rose
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member