Fortress Of Evil
A place to chat, roleplay, share evil pranks and do pretty much anything you want really. Slash contest now open.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Yue-Ookami

Allright then everyone. I've decided to do something. First, i need a story line. Anyone want to help with this project i'm going to do?

10/2/2008 #1
dracocrux

ME! *Bows* do you want to story line now? i can tell you (dont look down if you dont want to know!)

This guy, _______, is looking out his window when he sees ___________(insert gang name) attacking ___________ (insert another gang name). After _______ (time) he gets spotted. He is on the run from ___________(insert gang name)

10/2/2008 #2
Yue-Ookami

It sounds good. But i was thinking more along the lines of like something fantasy-ish. Change gang to clan or pack or something similar, and this will work.

10/2/2008 #3
dracocrux

Ok (nice avatar). So:

The gang is wizards, the main char. is an seer (he can see the future), but he doesnt know. Plus added cool stuff like enchanted guns or swords.

10/3/2008 #4
Yue-Ookami

I like it. Very nice. Shall we get more people and try to do an RP then?

10/3/2008 #5
dracocrux

W00t! (i dont ussually use chatspeak). ya! i wanted to make that a story, but i didnt have the attention span. *bows*

10/3/2008 #6
Forum Moderators: Hikari no Roojii Princess Wombat, Random 4 life, NeoMiniTails, Pluto's Rose
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member