Fortress Of Evil
A place to chat, roleplay, share evil pranks and do pretty much anything you want really. Slash contest now open.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

Allright then everyone. I've decided to do something. First, i need a story line. Anyone want to help with this project i'm going to do?

10/2/2008 #1

ME! *Bows* do you want to story line now? i can tell you (dont look down if you dont want to know!)

This guy, _______, is looking out his window when he sees ___________(insert gang name) attacking ___________ (insert another gang name). After _______ (time) he gets spotted. He is on the run from ___________(insert gang name)

10/2/2008 #2

It sounds good. But i was thinking more along the lines of like something fantasy-ish. Change gang to clan or pack or something similar, and this will work.

10/2/2008 #3

Ok (nice avatar). So:

The gang is wizards, the main char. is an seer (he can see the future), but he doesnt know. Plus added cool stuff like enchanted guns or swords.

10/3/2008 #4

I like it. Very nice. Shall we get more people and try to do an RP then?

10/3/2008 #5

W00t! (i dont ussually use chatspeak). ya! i wanted to make that a story, but i didnt have the attention span. *bows*

10/3/2008 #6
Forum Moderators: Hikari no Roojii Princess Wombat, Random 4 life, NeoMiniTails, Pluto's Rose
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member