Fortress Of Evil
A place to chat, roleplay, share evil pranks and do pretty much anything you want really. Slash contest now open.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Hikari no Roojii
Ryou VeRua's Monthly fanfiction contest.

RULES: (copied straight from Ryou's sign up thread so any I's are Ryou, not me.)

1. You will be assigned a pairing, just like in the YGO Contest. However, you will be able to *choose* the pairing you want to write; one will be het, the other will be yaoi/yuri (most likely yaoi).

2. You will have one month to write a one-shot for the pairing that you choose.

3. There will be NO EXTENSIONS. If the story is not posted by the end of the month, you will lose the contest for that month. Compy and I will not go around sending you PMs and the like reminding you that you have a story due. You either remember, or you’re out. Think of it as a way to practice your time management skills. :D

4. There will be only two judges for this contest: Compy and I. We will read and choose a winner for each pairing. So, every month, there will be two winners, one for het and one for yaoi. There’s no voting this time (because that requires all the PMing and stuff...we don’t wanna go through that for this, blah).

5. There is no limit on the amount of people that can join. It can be anywhere from 1 to whatever number. You can join at any time, whether you sign up at the beginning of the month or the day before the story is due. It doesn’t matter, as long as you post a one shot. Make sure to tell us you’re signing up, don’t post a one shot without telling us. If you do that, your one shot won’t count.

6. This is a month-by-month contest, and you can quit at any time. For example, let’s say that you sign up in July for a Naruto pairing. You post a one shot, and the contest goes as normal. In August, the fandom is Gravitation. Let’s say you HATE Gravitation. You don’t have to sign up for that month. Next month, you love the fandom, but you hate the pairing choices. You don’t have to sign up. The *next* month, you love the fandom, love the pairing, and have an idea. You’re allowed to sign up, even though you skipped two months.

---

Follow this link to go to the sign up thread and find out what the current fandom and pairings are.

http://www.fanfiction.net/fr/774902/14638/1782613/1/

3/7/2007 . Edited 5/20/2007 #1
Forum Moderators: Hikari no Roojii Princess Wombat, Random 4 life, NeoMiniTails, Pluto's Rose
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member