Fortress Of Evil
A place to chat, roleplay, share evil pranks and do pretty much anything you want really. Slash contest now open.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Hikari no Roojii

I've wanted to have a stab at hosting a contest for a little while now, so I shall. I don't know whether this will work out or not (most likely not, knowing my luck) but it's worth a try. ^___^

The theme for this contest is slash, aka same sex relationships. I, as you may have guessed, had male/male relationships in mind when I chose this theme, but if you wish to enter femslash, that will be accepted too.

Entry requirements:

-Must be a one shot. No multi chapter entries.

-Must contain at least a suggestion of slash. It can be as tame or as raunchy as you want, as long as the slash is there in some form.

-There is no word count limit, it can be as long or short as you wish. Just please keep in mind that it needs to be a one shot. ^^

Judging:

Contestants will vote for their favourite story once they have all been submitted. The winner will be the one with the most votes. In the case of a tie, everyone will vote on the fics involved in the tie to pick a winner.

Rules:

-No flaming other contestants.

-No pressuring or asking other contestants to vote for you.

-No voting for yourself (I know that's pretty obvious, but I feel I must point it out anyway, just to be safe).

The rules and requirements are subject to change, but if it's anything really important, I'll PM any contestants.

If you want to sign up, just tell me here. ^^

Contest list:

Random 4 life

Pluto's Rose

firestar267

Twinkling Moon

The White Rose Bleeds Crimson (now 'NOT an emo freak' ?)

slash.obsessed.fangirl-42

Notebook

Deadline - To be decided once there are at least 6 contestants. It might take a while to gather the people, so I'll PM anyone who's signed up when it's about to begin. That way, you don't have to keep coming and checking to see if it's started yet.

4/9/2007 . Edited 4/28/2008 #1
Random 4 life
I'll sign up!
4/11/2007 #2
Pluto's Rose
Signing.
4/11/2007 #3
felicia13
I'm not signing up, but I wanted to ask if anyone here would be interested in joining me in a challenge-related forum. Since, you know, there are all kinds of challenges here... what better place to recruit? Anyone interested, check out The Challenge Forum or my profile (where there are links to the places you need to be).

Alright. Thanks!

These PoisonLullabies.

p.s. How can I find the responses to this contest?

7/20/2007 #4
Pluto's Rose
This contest, admittedly, never got off the ground.
7/20/2007 #5
Hikari no Roojii
XDD No, it didn't, did it?

I shall checketh out this Challenge Forum once I've finished with Harry Potter 7. It certainly sounds worth a look. X3

7/20/2007 #6
felicia13
Awesome. Admittedly, I chose a really bad time to set this all up, but... yeah. I'm really excited for tomorrow! *screams a little bit* Yayness!!

Felicia.

p.s. I'm the PoisonLullabies, too. Just to prevent confusion.

7/20/2007 #7
firestar267
(harry potter 7s amazing)

well ive just found this forum and i was wondering if i could enter please if its still running? can i start writing now? this may encourage me to write something different from usual so i think ill give it a shot :)

8/8/2007 #8
Pluto's Rose
As far as I know, this contest is NOT up and running. ^^;

But I'll talk to the admin-person when she gets back.

8/8/2007 #9
firestar267
aah okay then lol :( huess i should write something anyway :P

thanks!

8/8/2007 #10
Pluto's Rose
You're welcome. ^^
8/8/2007 #11
Hikari no Roojii
Despite the way it looks, the contest IS still running. So, if you still want to sign up, just say so and I'll add you to the list. ^^
8/8/2007 #12
Pluto's Rose
...Why didn't I know that? -head/desk-
8/8/2007 #13
Hikari no Roojii
XD I can see how you'd think it's dead, but I like to think that it's just hibernating. X3

People are still welcome to sign up and I'll set a deadline once there's a decent amount of contestants. At our current rate, this thing should be over and done with by about 2010...if we're lucky. TT_TT

8/8/2007 #14
Pluto's Rose
Yeah, and since I'm posting on fp again, I might as well. ^^

In 2010, I will be a senior in high school. ^^;

8/8/2007 #15
Hikari no Roojii
I'll be 20 in 2010.

Ye gods I hope it doesn't drag out for that long. T_T -fretting-

8/8/2007 #16
Pluto's Rose
I'll be 17 in 2010. ^^;
8/8/2007 #17
Hikari no Roojii
XD You're a year younger than my cat.
8/8/2007 #18
Pluto's Rose
T__T That's depressing.
8/8/2007 #19
firestar267
Wow i'll be 19 in 2010...thats scary.

Oh okay! Glad its still on, i've never entered a contest before! *Signs up*

8/9/2007 #20
Hikari no Roojii
Yay! X3
8/9/2007 #21
KaleLongsworth
I'd like to sign up!
9/23/2007 #22
KaleLongsworth
I'd like to sign up!
9/23/2007 #23
Pluto's Rose
O____O

Someone else appeared...

9/23/2007 #24
Hikari no Roojii
Yayyy. X3

-adds you to the list-

9/29/2007 #25
Takiyana
hmm...if i had more time, i would sign my buttocks up. but alas, i do not. *weeps*(can't say ass on here X3)CRAP!!
2/15/2008 #26
Hikari no Roojii
XDD You can say ass all you want. I forgot to turn of the filter. (Just no F word please. ^^;)

Weeell, it doesn't look like it's going to start any time soon, so if you find you have some free time, the sign up will probably still be open. XD;

........Bwahahaha, buttocks. >w<

3/5/2008 #27
Takiyana
thanks. heh heh...funny...ok, i'm good.
3/5/2008 #28
Helizabeth
i wana sign up! i'm almost done with the story, that happens to fit perfectly here!
3/8/2008 #29
Hikari no Roojii
8D Yayyyy~

-hugs you to death-

3/9/2008 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Hikari no Roojii Princess Wombat, Random 4 life, NeoMiniTails, Pluto's Rose
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member