Fortress Of Evil
A place to chat, roleplay, share evil pranks and do pretty much anything you want really. Slash contest now open.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Hikari no Roojii
Rothas quickly trotted up to Alvena as he saw her leaving, also plotting revenge on the violent elf who'd semi assaulted her.

"Are you alright?"

Sunell quickly made for Ethero instead of the troops as he overheard his 'plan'. He made sure to stand directly on his map as he faced him.

"How about we use you as bait? Only someone as brave as yourself would be up to it."

5/26/2007 #31
Pluto's Rose
"I'm fine," Alvena stated.

"There's one problem," Alvena added from behind Ethero and Ayetra, "he works in the shadows, and he's going to be more difficult to find then an ordinary dragon. He can shapeshift, remember?"

5/26/2007 . Edited 5/30/2007 #32
Random 4 life
Ethero quickly stood up. "Oh, heavens no! I need to go in back to give the various-"

"Vicious!"

"-vicious dragon its final blow."

"Somthing tells me this won't turn out good."

5/26/2007 #33
Pluto's Rose
"You won't be able to get within fifty feet of him. Not you, anyway," Alvena countered.

She had seen idiots like this before, all willing to slay the Leviathan. Not one of them lived to tell what had happened afterwards.

5/26/2007 #34
Hikari no Roojii
Rothas raised an eyebrow at Alvena but didn't say anything more.

Sunell was clenching his fists so hard his knuckles were cracking. He couldn't believe there were actually people as stupid as Ethero in existence. And he was a prince! Which meant he could one day be king. That was truly terrifying.

5/26/2007 #35
Pluto's Rose
"Calm down, Sunell," Alvena said, "rage isn't going to do anything at this point. The important thing right now is to stop Leviathan, not to get angry at others."
5/26/2007 . Edited 5/28/2007 #36
Hikari no Roojii
Rothas snorted. Telling Sunell not to get angry was like telling the sun not to rise.

Said angry elf was currently giving Ethero his best death glare.

5/26/2007 #37
Random 4 life
Ayetra stood up. "If it helps, I have a cousin who knows a thing or two about magic. As well, there's stories down at the tavern about a girl who pratices the art of a durid. You don't see a lot of those these days. It's a dying class..."
5/26/2007 #38
Pluto's Rose
Alvena's ears perked up at the mention of a tavern. "That'd be a good place to start looking. The worst tavern that you can possibly think of; one were they don't care about who's staying there, only about how much money they have."
5/26/2007 #39
Hikari no Roojii
The red haze over Sunells vision faded a little. "Ooo, taverns..."

Rothas groaned and lowered his head into his hand. While he thought it was a good idea in general, a drunk Sunell was never a good thing.

5/26/2007 #40
Random 4 life
Ayetra nodded. "I know the bartender pretty well. He'll probally be able to tell me a little about the druid girl. Shall we?"

"I shall join you! Common folk do provide the best knowledge..."

Ayetra looked nervous, she tunred to the others and mouthed the words, "Should we?"

5/26/2007 #41
Hikari no Roojii
"YES TO THE TAVERN!" Sunell replied immediately, nearly punching Ethero in the face as he threw his hands in the air, "But the idiot stays here!"

Rothas nodded. Despite the problems they might face, it really was a good idea. He wasn't sure if he approved of Sunell calling the prince an idiot to his face though, no matter how much he happened to agree.

5/26/2007 #42
Random 4 life
Ethero nodded. "Indeed. No sense having those weak of mind on our journey."

Ayetra gave a nervous laugh. "Right. Listen, your highness, um...why don't you wait here...and...guard the king. In case the dragon comes?"

"Why would I do that?"

"Uhhh...." She turned to the others. "Tell him why, guys."

5/26/2007 #43
Hikari no Roojii
"Because you're the only one strong enough to fight it" Rothas said with a completely straight face.

Sunell burst into loud laughter and nearly fell over.

5/26/2007 #44
Random 4 life
Ayetra, handy with a sword, quicky set it so it was about four inches from Sunell's throat. Just a little reminder to keep his big mouth shut. She smiled at Prince Ethero.

"Yep, we need your massive strength here. Once we have found my cousin and the druid, we'll send for you."

Ethero thought this over for a moment. "Spectactular! I shall stay here and defend my kingdom while you increase our ranks. Fartheewell!"

"Yea, sure, okay!" Sighing in relief, Ayetra went into the main town to show the others were the tavern is. And hopefully, their answers.

5/26/2007 #45
Pluto's Rose
Alvena poked Ayetra just before she went, and sighed.

"You do realize that that's not going to stop him from doing anything, and it's pretty much an empty threat, right?"

5/27/2007 #46
Random 4 life
Ayetra was confused. "What do you mean by that?"
5/27/2007 #47
Pluto's Rose
Alvena was a little bit irritated by Ayetra's confusion.

"What do you think it means?"

5/27/2007 #48
Random 4 life
"What's not going to stop who? I don't get it. I'm not smart. I never went to school. It's all too confusing."

((Seriously, I don't get it.))

5/27/2007 #49
Pluto's Rose
"You're not going to stop SUNELL from talking if you even if you THREATEN him," her voice dropped to a whisper, "I thought that you would get something like that."
5/27/2007 . Edited 5/27/2007 #50
Random 4 life
Ayetra turned her head to the side. "I never once was talking about Sunell. It's Price Idiot over there." She motioned to Ethero. Who was no flexing for a very confused squrill.
5/27/2007 #51
Pluto's Rose
"Then why did you hold your sword close to his throat?" Alvena inquired, finding this girl stranger by the second.

Ayetra, handy with a sword, quicky set it so it was about four inches from Sunell's throat

5/27/2007 #52
Random 4 life
Ayetra blushed. "Oh, right...Well then, shall we go to the tavern then?"
5/27/2007 #53
Pluto's Rose
Alvena nodded. "It'd be good to see if they know anything about the Leviathan, or anything related to him."
5/27/2007 #54
Random 4 life
Ayetra nodded. "My dad, a blacksmith, makes things for the bartender a lot. We know each other well. Plus, he knows everything about everyone. Seeing as this tavern is the only place to get a good drink. We should be able to find the druid.

As for my cousin. I'm not really sure. The bartender my know though."

5/27/2007 #55
Pluto's Rose
"How far is the tavern from here?" There was a distinct quality of nervousness in Alvena's voice. Partly because she had worked in a tavern for a good portion of her life. She was either treated like scum, or a whore.

Either way, it had made her very uneasy of taverns.

5/27/2007 #56
Random 4 life
Ayetra thought about the question. "Well, based on were we are at the moment, I'd say about a mile due west. So, come on, don't waste our time!" With that, she made her way down the hill and into the main town.
5/27/2007 #57
Pluto's Rose
Alvena decided that it would be best to follow Ayetra into the town. After all, there was sure to be safety in numbers.

She started down the hill, and eventually caught up with her.

5/27/2007 #58
Random 4 life
While they were walking, Ayetra turned to Alvena. "I've never known a life outside this town. What's it like in the real world?"
5/27/2007 #59
Pluto's Rose
Alvena sighed, "Well...I quickly learned that the world is ugly. It might just be the fact that I'm an elf that compells me to say this, as I met many elves with a dim take on life. After my family died, I was adopted by a family that the king chose for me, as per my parent's request. The people that I lived with were very nice, but the fact is...they ran a tavern. So when I was old enough, I helped out there. I've seen more lazy drunkards than you'll probably ever see. But that's one of the reasons I joined the Knights. To help make the world a less ugly place."
5/27/2007 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Hikari no Roojii Princess Wombat, Random 4 life, NeoMiniTails, Pluto's Rose
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member