Fortress Of Evil
A place to chat, roleplay, share evil pranks and do pretty much anything you want really. Slash contest now open.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Hikari no Roojii

For when we reach the end of page 100 on the first Bishie Roleplay~

1/26/2009 #1
NeoMiniTails

Catsy was the first to walk into the new forum, being more aware of the post situation at the other forum, and saw down on the new seat in which had never been scathed by the old forum's craziness. Soon, this peaceful place would be just as chaotic if not more... the thought caused her to sigh as she crossed her legs and stared with a bored look as Neo walked in.

Not unable to stop thinking about not using the shovel, she looked away and waited for Neo to answer Roojii.

"Yeah, I'm gonna do it for Mis'o'chi." he said ecstatically as he looked at Catsy whom seemed already completely different from the other rpg-version he was using before.

Her aura even seemed different, more calm and maybe at peace... but he had to wait until Pluto's Jake came in to see if his plan worked. Olga was hopefully useful in being created, he thought to himself as he smiled at that ugly creation.

1/26/2009 #2
Hikari no Roojii

Ana, now quite bored, walked over to Catsy and smiled. "Hiya."

Claude blinked at the now calm Catsy, confused by the sudden change. He tried as hard as he could not to look at Olga again.

"Kay" Roojii smiled, "I'll get cracking with it once you fill out the questions in the topic."

1/26/2009 #3
Hikari no Roojii

"Okily dokily, I'll get started on that tomorrow" Roojii said, scribbling the information down and shoving it in her pocket, "But for now, I need to go to bed. Goodnight Neo." She hugged him then trotted off up the stairs to find a bed in one of the spare rooms. She couldn't be bothered to go back to her own castle.

The others all wandered off to find rooms of their own.

1/26/2009 #4
Pluto's Rose

Pluto bamfed into the new topic and plunked herself down on the couch. "Jake vanished, just to tell you Catsy. And I should probably study some more for midterms before I go to sleep too."

"Probably being the operative word, right?" Aidan said, rolling his eyes.

"How'd you know?" Pluto asked, eyes wide.

"You created me seven years ago. I just know these things," he replied.

1/26/2009 #5
Hikari no Roojii

Roojii tore back down the stairs, quickly hugged Pluto goodnight too, then ran back up to the bed she'd claimed.

1/26/2009 #6
Hikari no Roojii

Roojii shuffled back into the room looking slightly grumpy. "I hate having my teeth cleaned..."

"Stop eating and drinking so much crap then?" Claude suggested.

"NEVER!" Roojii replied, looking horrified and clutching the mug of coffee she was sipping close to her chest protectively.

1/27/2009 #7
Pluto's Rose

Pluto wandered back into the Fortress with a plate of empanadas, and when Aidan tried to take one, she smacked his hand away. "I need to eat. Especially after that Spanish exam. I finished fourty-five minutes earlier and didn't have anything to do so I just sat there. And wrote a bit of music on my hand...there's a point to this story, I swear there is...and teeth cleaning majorly sucks."

"It does indeed," Q'aadara agreed, taking one of the empanadas and popping it in her mouth when Pluto wasn't looking.

1/27/2009 #8
Hikari no Roojii

Roojii patted Pluto's shoulder in sympathy over the boredom, then stared at the plate of empanadas. "...I have absolutely no idea what those are."

Lee leaned close to the plate and sniffed. "They smell nice."

1/29/2009 #9
Pluto's Rose

"They're very good," Pluto nodded. "My abuelita dropped off a couple plates of them and they're amazing." [http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/14/Docena_de_Empanadas_Caseras_Argentinas.jpg]

"I just wish that there was more of them, because I'm really hungry and we don't have any more," Pluto said sadly, not noticing that Aidan was walking by with a plate of empanadas of his own.

1/29/2009 #10
Hikari no Roojii

"They look delicious" Roojii commented, eyes locked onto the picture unblinkingly, "And what does abuelita mean?"

"Aidan has some" Lee piped up, because he's an ass like that.

2/2/2009 #11
Pluto's Rose

"Grandmother," Pluto said, nodding, diving towards the plate of empanadas that Aidan was holding, making him eep, and making him have a very strong desire to kill Lee at that particular moment for ratting him out.

2/2/2009 #12
Hikari no Roojii

"I suspected that's what it meant, but I wasn't sure" Roojii said, settling cross legged on a footstool to watch Pluto wrestle the empanadas from Aidan.

Lee cackled meanly then stuck his tongue out at Aidan.

2/3/2009 #13
Pluto's Rose

It didn't take long before Aidan gave the plate over to Pluto, as he was simply a mere character, and even though he was his creator's favourite, he knew her better than every one of her other characters, and knew how what she would do to get the plate back. And since he did not have a death wish, he was very quick about it.

Aidan responded to Lee by throwing a fireball at him.

2/3/2009 #14
moongazer7

Lila walks in to the room with a tray with Yorkshire pudding, and spring rools. She had neglected to eat dinner, as she was such a good conversation earlier.

“Hello,” lila said cheerily, “Ooo, what are those?” She points to the plate of food.

Lila walks in to the room with a tray with Yorkshire pudding, and spring rools. She had neglected to eat dinner, as she was such a good conversation earlier.

“Hello,” lila said cheerily, “Ooo, what are those?” She points to the plate of food.

2/5/2009 #15
Hikari no Roojii

Lee skipped out of the way of the fireball, patted out the flames that were smoldering on the back of his jacket because he didn't skip quite fast enough, then threw a metal pipe at Aidan's head.

"Hi" Ana chirped to Lila, waving in a friendly manner. She scooted up to her and stuck her hand out to shake the new girl's "I'm Ana. If you stick near me, you're far less likely to get set on fire by one of those idiots over there." She pointed her thumb over her shoulder at Aidan and Lee.

2/12/2009 #16
Pluto's Rose

"Course selection is next week!" Pluto cried, skidding into the forum. "That means I'm practically a junior and that scares me deeply."

Aidan, who usually didn't represent 'good sense', actually had some for a change and ducked when Lee threw the metal pipe at his head, and sent another fireball towards him.

Emma nodded. "You wanna stay clear of those two. They're certainly rather idiotic, and Aidan's not exactly known for keeping his powers under control."

2/12/2009 #17
NeoMiniTails

Neo walked in, quite bored and couldn't help but noticed that the last post in here was February the 12th. Shock ran over in his face as tears slowly started to come out.

It didn't take long before he came to realization that he hadn't been on here even longer; he couldn't believe it, no, not him. had he been avoiding this forum for that long? Was he that horrible of an rpg-er? The pain of those thoughts cursed him as Mic'o'chi walked in behind him, rolling her eyes.

"Get over it." She mumbled as she kicked him while he was down. "Just wait and hope someone will come in."

Catsy nodded in agreement.

7/2/2009 #18
Forum Moderators: Hikari no Roojii Princess Wombat, Random 4 life, NeoMiniTails, Pluto's Rose
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member