Fortress Of Evil
A place to chat, roleplay, share evil pranks and do pretty much anything you want really. Slash contest now open.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Hikari no Roojii
General info:

-This is a literate rp.

-I'll add any new rules or information in a new post so that updates are clear.

Character creation:

-Pretty simple; just pick a name, personality and appearance, but bear in mind that they need to be in high school if you specify their age.

-Please give a bio when you sign up.

-I would prefer if this was a magic/super power free rp, so normal humans only please. (Neo's character, Ken Sun, is exempt from this rule, as he was created before I made it. Blame my stupidity for forgetting to add this rule in the first place. ^^;)

Rules:

-Be civil to other members.

-No killing characters.

-No leaving the house! This is an absolute rule, so no thinking up clever ways to leave the house please. The whole point is that they can’t.

-Anyone can make freaky stuff happen, how it ends and what it is that’s trapping them is completely up to the participants.

RP info:

A group of high school friends take a vacation to an old mansion in the countryside. It’s been abandoned for years, so they decide to camp out in it. The owners disappeared very suddenly ten years ago and have been missing ever since. Once they get in, however, they find that they can’t leave. Every time they walk out the front gates, they find themselves facing the house as though they just walked in, not out. The same thing happens when they climb the walls. There is obviously something in the house that doesn’t want them to leave, but who, or what, is it? And more importantly, what does it want?

Members:

PLUTO'S ROSE -

Name: Lorraine Vaux

Personality: She's a bit of a know-it-all, and a snob.

Appearence: She's 5'7, has blonde hair, and blue eyes.

Bio: She recently moved from France to go to high school abroad. She gets very good grades, and sometimes calls herself a genius when she really isn't one. In her old high school, she wasn't liked very well because she has an elitist attitude about school and other things.

NEO MINI TAILS -

Name: Ken Sun

Race: (he's not quite sure... he is adopted) But... people assume he is the same thing as his movie star mother: French/Black/Indian... looks Italian

Appearence: Tanned skin, deep green eyes, muscular built, very handsome

Backpack: Keeps a sports bad where he keeps his soccer ball or basketball and his backpack is horrid looking.

Height:7'6"

Weight: 300 lbs

Personality: veyr smart (thopugh you'll never know it unless you're arguing with him), flirty, laughs at people when they're not funny, hates when epople are treated bad for no reason, makes friends veyr easily

Other: he has powers... lol. :D

------------

Name: Hikaru Daisaki

Race: Japanese/ African American

Appearence: Fair skinned, light brown eyes, handsome features in the face, curly beautiful hair, his style in clothing is very hip-hoppish but also looks like a model

Backpack/purse: I-pod, video game system, and nothing that has to do with school

Height: Six Foot

Weight: 200 lbs

Personality: He isn't the smartest person, not a bit shy, and loves to hear compliments about himself. he's a estranged liar... and knows he id, he has the ability to say the craziest stuff with the straightest face. He's very into himself. He seems to always believe he is on a reality tv show.

---------

Name: Aoki Matsunami

General appearence: Violet eyes, 6'4", spiky black hair, no shirt, wears a chain on his name brand pants, muscualr built, always has an extremely heavy backpack

Heritage: Japanese/Filipino/Dominican Republican

Personality: Cool, outgoing, a bit of a rebel

RANDOM 4 LIFE -

Name: Maria Harper

Heratige: Spanish/American

Bio: A student and the California University of Science and mathamatics, she is rather ambitious and somewhat overfocused on her school work. She interns for one of her professors, who also happens to be her thesis advisor. She is, at the moment, working on publishing her thesis on modern engineering and mathamatical concepts. She's one of the top students of the school, and sometimes, she's so involved she doesn't really notice the world around her. Her father is an robotics engineer, while her mother, who moved here from Spain, stays at home and owns her own fashion line.

Personality: Studious and ambitious, Maria is sometimes slow at making friends. That's mainly because it's hard for her to realize that there's this beautiful thing out there called the world. Spacy at times, she has the best intentions at heart. She may be a bit clumsy, but that hasn't stopped her so far.

Hair: Dark brown/black wavy to about her shoulder blades

Eyes: Brown

Skin: light tan

Build: Small and not very muscular, also pretty straight

Backpack: Her notes (which consist of several different notebooks and scraps of paper), calculator, music plaer, books, texts, laptop, phone, and wallet.

SHADOWSORA94-

Name: Alan Johnson

Looks: He has brown hai, green eyes, and somewhat pale skin. He wears a black t-shirt with long black pants. He carries around two blades that he found in the mansion, witch when put together, can form a pair of scissors (srry, i've been psending too much time aroudn the Clock Tower games ^^;).

Personality: With his scissor baldes, he looks like he's ready to cut you in half. But in reality, he's a kind person.

Bio: A student at a high school. Nothing much is realy known about him, in his school, he distanced himself from other students. It is unkown how long he has been in the mansion, he found the scissors inside

7/4/2007 . Edited by Pluto's Rose, 7/29/2007 #1
Pluto's Rose
I'll sign up.

Name: Lorraine Vaux

Personality: She's a bit of a know-it-all, and a snob.

Appearence: She's 5'7, has blonde hair, and blue eyes.

Bio: She recently moved from France to go to high school abroad. She gets very good grades, and sometimes calls herself a genius when she really isn't one. In her old high school, she wasn't liked very well because she has an elitist attitude about school and other things.

How's that?

7/4/2007 #2
Hikari no Roojii
Very nice. X3

-huggles you for signing up-

I don't know if I'll start it off tonight, since it's nearly 2am and my brain isn't really in think mode, but it won't be any later than tomorrow. ^^

7/4/2007 #3
NeoMiniTails
Name: Ken Sun

Race: (he's not quite sure... he is adopted) But... people assume he is the same thing as his movie star mother: French/Black/Indian... looks Italian

Appearence: Tanned skin, deep green eyes, muscular built, very handsome

Backpack: Keeps a sports bad where he keeps his soccer ball or basketball and his backpack is horrid looking.

Height:7'6"

Weight: 300 lbs

Personality: veyr smart (thopugh you'll never know it unless you're arguing with him), flirty, laughs at people when they're not funny, hates when epople are treated bad for no reason, makes friends veyr easily

Other: he has powers... lol. :D

------------

Name: Hikaru Daisaki

Race: Japanese/ African American

Appearence: Fair skinned, light brown eyes, handsome features in the face, curly beautiful hair, his style in clothing is very hip-hoppish but also looks like a model

Backpack/purse: I-pod, video game system, and nothing that has to do with school

Height: Six Foot

Weight: 200 lbs

Personality: He isn't the smartest person, not a bit shy, and loves to hear compliments about himself. he's a estranged liar... and knows he id, he has the ability to say the craziest stuff with the straightest face. He's very into himself. He seems to always believe he is on a reality tv show.

---------

Name: Aoki Matsunami

General appearence: Violet eyes, 6'4", spiky black hair, no shirt, wears a chain on his name brand pants, muscualr built, always has an extremely heavy backpack

Heritage: Japanese/Filipino/Dominican Republican

Personality: Cool, outgoing, a bit of a rebel

7/4/2007 #4
Hikari no Roojii
-huggle huggle-

X3

7/4/2007 #5
Hikari no Roojii
Rule updates. ^^

-I'll add any new rules or information in a new post so that updates are clear.

-I would prefer if this was a magic/super power free rp, so normal humans only please. (Neo's character, Ken Sun, is exempt from this rule, as he was created before I made it. Blame my stupidity for forgetting to add this rule in the first place. ^^;)

I suppose Ken's powers are even more special now, since he's the only one who's got any. X3

7/6/2007 . Edited 7/6/2007 #6
Random 4 life
I must join! I must join!

Name: Maria Harper

Heratige: Spanish/American

Bio: A student and the California University of Science and mathamatics, she is rather ambitious and somewhat overfocused on her school work. She interns for one of her professors, who also happens to be her thesis advisor. She is, at the moment, working on publishing her thesis on modern engineering and mathamatical concepts. She's one of the top students of the school, and sometimes, she's so involved she doesn't really notice the world around her. Her father is an robotics engineer, while her mother, who moved here from Spain, stays at home and owns her own fashion line.

Personality: Studious and ambitious, Maria is sometimes slow at making friends. That's mainly because it's hard for her to realize that there's this beautiful thing out there called the world. Spacy at times, she has the best intentions at heart. She may be a bit clumsy, but that hasn't stopped her so far.

Hair: Dark brown/black wavy to about her shoulder blades

Eyes: Brown

Skin: light tan

Build: Small and not very muscular, also pretty straight

Backpack: Her notes (which consist of several different notebooks and scraps of paper), calculator, music plaer, books, texts, laptop, phone, and wallet.

7/18/2007 #7
Pluto's Rose
*stares*

Why does she seem so much like me?

7/19/2007 #8
Hikari no Roojii
Sorry Miko! ^^;;;

I totally missed this, I didn't realise you'd posted a character.

It's all fine fine fine (she has the same surname as Nicky though X3 Ooo, perhaps we could make them relatives in the bishie roleplay thread?)

7/26/2007 #9
Random 4 life
I had no clue of that, but that'd be awesome! I just need you to tell me about her.
7/26/2007 #10
Shadow Sora94
Can I join this one as well?

-----

Name: Alan Johnson

Looks: He has brown hai, green eyes, and somewhat pale skin. He wears a black t-shirt with long black pants. He carries around two blades that he found in the mansion, witch when put together, can form a pair of scissors (srry, i've been psending too much time aroudn the Clock Tower games ^^;).

Personality: With his scissor baldes, he looks like he's ready to cut you in half. But in reality, he's a kind person.

Bio: A student at a high school. Nothing much is realy known about him, in his school, he distanced himself from other students. It is unkown how long he has been in the mansion, he found the scissors inside.

-----

Thats all! Video from youtube to help picture the blades- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpIpS9QbOMk&mode=related&search=

Tell me if somethign is wrong.

7/29/2007 #11
Pluto's Rose
Sure, join away.

I'll go add your character.

7/29/2007 #12
Forum Moderators: Hikari no Roojii Princess Wombat, Random 4 life, NeoMiniTails, Pluto's Rose
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member