Fortress Of Evil
A place to chat, roleplay, share evil pranks and do pretty much anything you want really. Slash contest now open.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Hikari no Roojii
General info:

-This is a literate rp.

-All aspects of this rp are created using random generators (even the title...not the title of the sign up though, I mean the title of the rp, which I won't put up until I create the topic).

-There will be a list of random items that you can use in the rp (I’ll put that up tomorrow). Anyone can take whatever they want from the list and introduce it at any time without asking.

-For the moment, I'll be controlling all the bad guys. But if you really, really want a villainous character, then say so and I'll generate you one.

Character creation:

-If you want to join, tell me how many characters you want (with a maximum of four) and I’ll generate them for you.

-The characters you end up with are totally random, I’ll just give you whatever comes out of the generator, exactly as it’s written when I get it.

-You will receive a physical description, a basic personality, a name and one special ability/weapon of your choosing.

-There are a few different types of character you can request, the choices are below.

Regular human (could be male or female, it’s random)

Genral fantasy character (again, could either male or female)

Bishie

Catgirl

Catguy

Fangirl fantasy character (by ‘fantasy’ it means dreamy, not fantasy themed. Just making that very clear^^)

Fanboy fantasy character (same as above)

Magical girl

Magical Knight

Vampire

Super ninja

Dragonling (humanoid dragons, half-dragons, or humans with dragon ancestry)

Furry (a human mixed with any possible animal, so you might end up with quite a strange character)

-The weapons/special abilities are listed below, and remember, you can only pick ONE per character from the list.

Zanpakuto (soul weapon, as seen in Bleach)

Magic Item (this is very VERY random, so be warned, you might end up with something extremely weird)

A sword

Magical Style

Rules:

-Be civil to other members.

-You’re only allowed to kill a maximum of three (of your own) characters, so once you’ve killed three, any characters you get after that you’re stuck with forever.

-No killing other people’s characters without permission.

-No killing any of the bad guys without agreement from all other members.

RP info (all randomly generated):

-Plot - The story is about a gladiator. It starts in a thieves' guild in a jungle kingdom. The crux of the story involves a holiday preparation. The religion of the world will turn out not to be what it seems.

-There are three gods that are worshipped. Anyone can control them, but please don’t bring them down too often.

Zamox is the goddess of time and takes the form of an older woman with the head of a hawk. She is inhumanly tall and has a wide-hipped build. Her large eyes are umber. Her outfit is covered in triangle designs, and is that of a pedlar. She carries a basket. She can speed or slow the passage of time.

Emapael is the selfless god of animals and takes the form of a mature man. He has an overmuscled build. He has green hair worn in a style that resembles a trailing ribbon. His slanted eyes are violet. He has light-colored skin. He is usually portrayed as wearing a revealing suit of armor that is mostly brown in color, and which incorporates claw-like designs. He also wears various necklaces. He carries a folio. He has a strong chin. He sometimes takes the form of any forest animal.

Asadiz is the goddess of combat and takes the form of an adult woman. She is very tall and has a leggy build. Her slanted eyes are beige. Her skin is like armor. She is usually portrayed as wearing a complicated suit of armor that is mostly chestnut in color, and which incorporates triangle designs. She carries a club. She can impart an unstoppable berserker rage in worshippers.

-----

New information will probably be added fairly frequently.

-----

Members:

7/10/2007 . Edited 7/10/2007 #1
Pluto's Rose
I think that this would be a fun thing to do. I know that I sign up for every RP, but what can I say, I like them. =)

So four characters.

If I can do requests, than I request one super ninja, one dragonling, a vampire, and a catgirl. ^^

For special abilities, ninja--zanpakuto, dragonling--sword, vampire--zanpakuto, catgirl--sword.

Please. :)

7/12/2007 . Edited 7/12/2007 #2
NeoMiniTails
I would like to sign up also...

I want a fanboy fantasy character... and a magical knight... and anything else. Could I have four characters...

7/12/2007 . Edited 7/12/2007 #3
Hikari no Roojii
I think that this would be a fun thing to do. I know that I sign up for every RP, but what can I say, I like them. =)

So four characters.

If I can do requests, than I request one super ninja, one dragonling, a vampire, and a catgirl. ^^

For special abilities, ninja--zanpakuto, dragonling--sword, vampire--zanpakuto, catgirl--sword.

Please. :)

I'm so happy you like them. X3 I have a ton of different ideas for rp's, I'm just trying to restrain myself and only put one up every few weeks...even then, is that too many? ^^;;

Here are your characters, I just gave you the first result that came out of each generator, complete and unedited:

SUPER NINJA:

Physical description - This unethical ninja has an angular build. His beady eyes are royal purple. He has straight, long, gray hair worn in a silly style. His attractive outfits are usually purple. He is skilled in swimming. He can summon a jackal-ghost.

Personality - Courageous

Name - Mushashibo Yoshida

Ability/Weapon – Unseal this zanpakutō with the command "Advance, Twisted Tail!" It resembles a narrow, bent kusari-gama with a deceptively small weight and reduces the opponent's speed by 10%.

(Explanation of Kusai-gama with a picture: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kusari_gama)

VAMPIRE:

Physical description - This contemplative vampiress has narrow violet eyes. Her gray hair functions as another limb. She has a lean build. Her skin is cream-colored. She has a large nose and prominent cheekbones. She can absorb flesh and blood from others to heal her body. She has the standard vampiric disabilities. Her outfits are those of a noble.

Personality - Contemplative, but many mistake it for being unfriendly.

Name – Angelica Christiansen

Ability/Weapon - The zanpakutō Shield uses the command "Pierce" to transform into a segmented, big left-hand dagger with mystic symbols etched into the blade. It has two techniques: first, it temporarily produces an impenetrable sphere of spiritual energy around the wielder, and second, it temporarily creates a thin barrier of spiritual energy over the wielder's skin.

(Explanation of a left hand dagger: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachiwara)

DRAGONLING:

Physical description - This angry male dragonling has almond-shaped, slit-pupiled, scarlet eyes. His fine, straight, neck-length hair is the color of the midnight sky, and is worn in an uncomplicated style. He has a graceful build. His scales are ash-gray. His face has an inhumanly reptilian look to it. He has clawlike hands and human-like feet. He has enormous wings. He has a small,flattened tail tipped with spiky club of bone. His wardrobe is severe and utilitarian, with a mostly black and yellow color scheme.

Personality - Mildly hateful

Name – P'lithalagg

Ability/Weapon - This sword has a blade of a purple color, styled to resemble an icicle. The guard is square-shaped.

CATGIRL:

Physical description - This compassionate catgirl has narrow, brown eyes. She has waist-length, curly, blue hair worn in an alluring style. Her skin is brown, and she has blue fur with gray streaks on her ears and tail. She has a voluptuous figure. Her ears are floppy. Her fashion preferences are best described as "as little as possible."

Personality - Unfriendly on the surface, but warm underneath.

Name – Katze (I’m sorry, you got what has to be the cheesiest name for a cat-being ever ^^;;)

Ability/Weapon - This sword's guard is rectangle-shaped. Its' grip is formed like a skeletal arm, with the hand holding a pyramid.

Sorry if anything conflicts, but all in all, I don't think they turned out too bad. ^^

Now to do Neo's! -scuttles off-

7/12/2007 #4
Random 4 life
I'm not sure I understand this RP
7/14/2007 #5
Pluto's Rose
Everything is generated randomly by an online generator, Miko. ^^
7/15/2007 #6
Random 4 life
So, Roojii just makes a random character from the generator thinge, and we play it?

Um...okay.

I'll take a normal human and a fantasy human please

7/19/2007 #7
Forum Moderators: Hikari no Roojii Princess Wombat, Random 4 life, NeoMiniTails, Pluto's Rose
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member