Writers Inc
This is the home for wayward RPG's of any sort. Come join, create, write - Unleash the Power Inisde
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Arem

This is how it's gonna work:

Post your RPG in games - only one topic per RPG, if you please. If you create it, you get to make the rules. Please follow the creator rules for each individual games.

I don't have the time to mod all the games that take place so for each RPG, the person who creates it gets to mod it, M'kay? Since I won't be hovering over the threads, I won't know when anything goes wrong unless someone tells me. If something does go wrong and the RPG mod isn't doing anything about it, please do not hesitate to come to me.

Play nice.

-Arem

5/29/2010 #1
Renddslow

Guess who? :D There is something bitter sweet about all this. I just can't quite place it.

5/29/2010 #2
Addison Black

I'm here. =)

5/29/2010 #3
Addison Black

This sight relaly IS confuzzling =) lol

5/29/2010 #4
Arem

Aww how so, dear? How can I make it less confusing for you?

5/29/2010 #5
Buzzie

I am signing in. Already have an avatar and username so you can recognize me.

5/29/2010 #6
Yerathiel

This is KAIYA!! And I'm so HAPPY I found this one! YAYY!! :D I'm happy dancing. Except not really. Because I don't dance. Anywho...I'm waiting for Chris to get here so he can make The Wicked RPG. Also, I'm pretty much up to playing anything anyone comes up with! :P

5/29/2010 #7
Arem

Happy to have you both, Kaiya and Inzl :D Addison and Rend (and Kaiya and Inzl) if you guys have RPG's over at the mother site, start bringing them over

5/29/2010 #8
Yerathiel

I just realized that I don't have a baby to bring over. This makes me sad. I'm battling with my tears.

I'm going to make one as soon as I think of one. I really am...

5/29/2010 #9
Buzzie

I hadn't started an RPG. I don't know of I'll role play a tree here or not. I do tend to play bizarre things.

5/30/2010 #10
Darkness.vs.Dawn

Slipping in darkness enveloped around him, DvD hides in the corner unheard and unseen... for now. (See you guys around middle of August

5/30/2010 #11
Buzzie

The format here certainly looks nicer than NING. It loads much quicker. The avatars are bigger so the Tree will look better. Once we get started I might put her back in my avatar.

5/30/2010 #12
Yerathiel

Yeah. Once you get the hang of it, it isn't that hard to browse and access. :) I kinda like it. :D

5/30/2010 #13
Buzzie

It takes a few minutes for your posts to appear. The site is slow in that regard.

5/30/2010 #14
Yerathiel

Yes, that's one thing I have against it. If you're playing an RPG, you might post a response when someone else posted one one minute earlier, but it hasn't appeared yet, so you get an overlap and it kinda sucks. Aside from that, though, it's perty cool.

5/30/2010 #15
Agent of Chaos

Well, I'm here :) Checking in....Haha, Hi everyone :D

5/31/2010 #16
Tjernagel

Well, finally I'm here. -Tjernagel

6/2/2010 #17
Yerathiel

YAYYY! :D

6/2/2010 #18
Bleeding Perfection

Bleeding walks in, Mac-11 automatic handgun still smoking from the recent battle. He slowly walks across the room, catching attention from everyone around him. He silently ignores the on-lookers. He walks to a barstool and sits.

"I'll take a Shirley Temple," He says to the bartender.

---

AAAAAANND! I am finally here! I've got a couple ideas for new RPG's as well, not just the ones I made on penpower.ning.com.

6/3/2010 . Edited 7/9/2010 #19
Arem

Yay for everyone who's here! Welcome

-----

The bartender gives the man a strange look. "We don't serve your kind here, bub." He eyes the gun.

6/3/2010 #20
Bleeding Perfection

(Oh are we goiung to turn this into "The Check-in RPG?" XD that would ROCK!)

Bleeding looked the man in the eyes, pouring influence into his mind.

"I said, 'I'll take a Shirley Temple,'" he said clearly.

6/3/2010 #21
Arem

The Bartender reached for a 'glass' and fired his hidden shotgun under the bar and through the thin wood, sending a load of buck shot into the mans belly. "I told you, we don't serve your kind here," he growled.

6/4/2010 #22
MongooseDelta

Aaron dropped in from the rafters, landing ON a bar stool a little down the bar from the newbie. For the moment, he just watched, crouched there, perfectly balanced.

(I have one issue we might be able to solve here. Once I've posted and return to the forum, it takes me to my post, which is at the end. In order to go anywhere else I have to scroll up to the top. Now if I could have an automatic signature at the bottom of my post, including a link to the Writer's Inc. forum, it would solve that problem. I'd just click on the link. But I don't know how to add automated signatures. Can anyone instruct me.)

6/4/2010 #23
Bleeding Perfection

Bleeding cracked his neck.

"You really shouldn't have done that," He said, slamming a new clip into the Mac-11. "Now I'm mad."

6/5/2010 . Edited 7/9/2010 #24
MongooseDelta

Aaron smiled a little. The upstart was mad with a mac11 -- not the best weapon -- and the bartender was in control with a shotgun. How the upstart was still standing with the shotgun load burried in his gut was a mystery, but it didn't worry Aaron. He decided not to interfere. Yet. Besides, it didn't look like he was needed. So he just watched, smiling a little.

6/5/2010 #25
Darkness.vs.Dawn

DvD stared at the bartender and the man with the Machine Pistol through have hooded eyes. He wasn't ready to get involved. Frankly he didn't really care about peddy squabbles like this when the noodle monster was loose. A shudder ripped down DvD's back, all those ramen noodles taken by the Noodle monster. He touched his set of throwing knives and his Machete at thought. He was actually carrying very little. Considering the equipment that normally he kept under his cloak. He settled back down to his corner and watched, like he always did, and waited. Waited for the right time, the right time to strike, the right time to return.

6/6/2010 #26
Bleeding Perfection

Bleeding stood from the barstool, the lead buckshot falling from his shirt like it had never pierced him. He aimed the Mac-11 directly at the bartender's head and fired.

6/6/2010 . Edited 7/9/2010 #27
MongooseDelta

Aaron, seeing the shot falling from the newb's shirt, scoffed and rolled his eyes, but held his place.

6/6/2010 #28
Roush in Black

Heeeeeeeeeeeere's Roush! Hello, everybody, just wanted to let ya'll know I'm here. I guess this'll be easily adaptable to ;)

6/9/2010 #29
Arem

Roush! Long time, no see! Glad to have you here, buddy

6/9/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Arem H-A-Cooke, MongooseDelta
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member