Writers Inc
This is the home for wayward RPG's of any sort. Come join, create, write - Unleash the Power Inisde
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »
Arem

*Arem evaporates as the lightning zings through what used to be a body but is now just air. Her head floats upwards, slowly evaporating until it's only a smile and a set of eyes. One eye winks and then it all fades away, the last shreds of a smile grinning at the madmen/women*

10/31/2010 #361
Alexander Starkiller

Oookay? That was... odd... .

10/31/2010 #362
Addison Black

Arem, my friend, you've been watching the cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland too much... ^^

10/31/2010 #363
Alexander Starkiller

Which is why I avoid such stories and movies.

10/31/2010 #364
Arem

Hehehehe...I love Cheshire cat ^_^

10/31/2010 #365
Fleur-de-lis Evans

I need to re-read Lewis Carol's book(s). That way I can re-know my darling Hatter, who is my favorite character.

:-( Arem come back! You've left me in an unknown land without a map. (as the Chesire cat often did to Alice)

10/31/2010 #366
Alexander Starkiller

I, on the other hand [and boy is that hand different], need to read the last four books in the Demonata series; I need me some Grubbs.

10/31/2010 #367
Addison Black

Chess is awesome, but on the new movie I love Hatter the most... him and the Bandersnatch ^^

11/1/2010 #368
Fleur-de-lis Evans

I enjoy Hatter no matter what form he's in... :-D What is the Alice TV show called? I can't find it on NetFlix...

11/1/2010 #369
Alexander Starkiller

Oddly enough, Demonata also has a lot to do with chess.

11/4/2010 #370
Arem

Dear members of Writers Inc,

The tributes of the Hunger Games need your help. Soon, you will be getting pleas from the other tributes. We are seeking sponsors. As a sponsor, you have the power to give us tributes gifts to help us win the Hunger Games. You can give your tribute three gifts throughout the game. It's up to you, the sponsor, to decide what we need and when we need it. Food, medicine, clothing, anything can be gifted except for weapons.

So how about it, guys? Be a sponsor?

-Arem

------------

Side note, from the words of my tribute Dax:

I need help. I need someone to sponsor me. I can't make it to the end of the games without someone. Someone please sign up to be my sponsor!

11/4/2010 #371
Alexander Starkiller

[I am sooooo copying you, Arem. :D ]

Like the above says, my character NEEDS your help. Even if he won't admit it very well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From the mouth of my tribute, Theron:

Ugh... Do I have to? Well, okay... I'm sure I could do this on my own, but if you would like to, one of you could maybe sponsor me. Um, if you do, thank you, I guess.

[Please disregard this statement and HELP THERON!]

11/4/2010 #372
Fleur-de-lis Evans

Hey! I am going to absent for a few days. I will be on just a few threads. This is so I can polish my characters and write information about the Dragon Order and get it on FP. So, if you only see me in two or three threads as a poster that's why. Also I will be reading through the other topics to keep up but will not post.

11/5/2010 #373
Fleur-de-lis Evans

Also go here: Haven

I am posting topics for the characters I am using on here so you can better understand them as Authors. Also, I will be posting information on other creations I have made in the next couple of days. That way I can direct you guys to Haven if you have any questions. I am mostly working on main characters in the threads I kept up with during my finals week.

I have Pyxis up so far and will have Vela up following. Also, there are not excruciating details about certain events in their lives so if you have any questions please feel free to ask them at Haven.

Also, when I figure out exact weapons I will be posting links to them on Haven. I am starting with the following characters:

Pyxis

Vela

Astra/Jynx

Niveus

And the rest of the Star Wars Thread.

I hope to be back RPing by monday/tuesday.

11/5/2010 #374
Alexander Starkiller

Good morning all. I'm just here to ask you to pray for me. I've been feeling horrible since yesterday morning, and it got worse this morning. I am covered in some sort of rash from chin to toe, and it's not fun. Danke.

11/6/2010 #375
Xx-Angel-of-Shadows-xX

Afternoon all. *tips hat* I'm Cino, I noticed your forum precisely 3 minutes ago and it seemed interesting. Nice to meet you.

11/6/2010 #376
Bleeding Perfection

Welcome to Writer's Inc. I already welcomed you to my Avvie RPG, but I felt like doing that, here, too.

11/6/2010 #377
Arem

Good afternoon, Cino. It's a pleasure to meet you as well. Please feel free to kick off the shoes, hang up the coat, and make yourself at home. We have a lovely variety of RPG's to play with and if you don't find what you like, you are, of course, welcome to make one of your own. Enjoy :}

-Arem

11/6/2010 #378
Xx-Angel-of-Shadows-xX

Thank you very much for the welcome. Arem, I have an urge to call you V, especially when I look at your last smiley...I'll have to resist the temptation, I suppose. ^^

11/6/2010 #379
Fleur-de-lis Evans

Aloha Cino! I'm Fleur or Lily whichever you choose to call me is fine. Welcome welcome!

Alex: :-( I'm sorry I hope you feel better soon.

11/6/2010 #380
Xx-Angel-of-Shadows-xX

Hello, Fleur, nice to meet you. :)

11/6/2010 #381
Addison Black

Name's Addison, Cino. Nice to meet you. Usually I would be jumping for joy right now at the sight of a new friend, but I'm not feeling the greatest at the moment. Not sick necessarily just... yea.

Alex, Please get better. I really want you to be better....

11/6/2010 #382
Alexander Starkiller

I think I'll start with a "Welcome, Cino!" And an apology for such an awkward comment earlier. :3

I hope you'll get better too. And apparently I shouldn't worry too much. It itches like heck, but apparently it's just an allergic reaction. To what, I have no idea.

11/6/2010 #383
Addison Black

Strange... I'm sorry

11/6/2010 #384
Fleur-de-lis Evans

Alex: You should go to the doctor and get tested. Or think about what you ate. It could be food allergies or it could be allergies to food coloring, like my friend is allergic to blue food coloring.

11/6/2010 #385
Addison Black

That's really weird...

11/6/2010 #386
Fleur-de-lis Evans

what is?

11/6/2010 #387
Addison Black

Being only alergic to blue food coloring... I mean, its understandable... its just weird.

11/6/2010 #388
Alexander Starkiller

No, that's not understandable. It doesn't make any sense. How just blue food coloring?!

It is weird however, because in the Percy Jackson series, Percy's mom *Not really a SPOILER* only makes blue food. *END not really a SPOILER*

@Fleur: I went to Urgent Care, and the doctor there says, while a very small possibility of Strep exists, it is almost assuredly just an allergic reaction [he pretty much dismissed the possibility of Strep, bu gave me Anitbiotics anyway, just in case]. Also, while it may be a food allergy, I wouldn't know, because I didn't eat anything out of the norm when the rash appeared. Which brings me to mention that, apparently, a person could eat, say strawberries, their whole life, and they are suddenly allergic to strawberries. Which means I have absolutely know idea what I am allergic to [though I'm putting my money on Excedrin, as that was the only thing that was new for me, on that very day. Suspicious...]

11/6/2010 #389
Fleur-de-lis Evans

Actually, when it comes down to it blue food coloring is in a lot of foods. For example my friend can only eat red jolly ranchers, blue food coloring is in candy, food, cereal, even in things you wouldn't suspect it being in.

Alex: Well I am glad it is not serious. You scared me for a second. It could have been the Excedrin... oh noes the RPG made you sick....

11/6/2010 #390
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Arem H-A-Cooke, MongooseDelta
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member