Writers Inc
This is the home for wayward RPG's of any sort. Come join, create, write - Unleash the Power Inisde
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
MongooseDelta

Arem or Addison, Dread is taking a while, and I don't want to moderate it. Do either of you want to establish a Character Development thread here?

I propose, once it's set up, that Addison and Aaron continue in the glass house, and the rest continue in the pub. Or we could take this opportunity to skip ahead and resume the search for each other, as the two parties wish to be united. However, someone else gets to have the power to delete posts.

6/9/2010 #31
Arem

I'll get you going but since I don't play that one, you'll have to keep me apprised of problems.

6/10/2010 #32
Renddslow

Can I do it?

6/10/2010 #33
Arem

yeah sorry Rend. Actually, I'll delete the one I made so you can do your own (which will give you some mod powers)

6/10/2010 #34
Renddslow

NO NO NO NO NO NO! I posted my best post ever there! Don't delete. Don't delete. :D

6/10/2010 #35
Arem

O.O ....whoops.....

6/10/2010 #36
Buzzie

I just switched to a different tree -- a red tree fortress. I won't start in the Avvie RPG until that new avatar comes through the system.

6/10/2010 #37
MongooseDelta

PLEASE! How do I set a signature to be included in each post? I really don't want to search the site for instructions, and scrolling back to the top to get to other threads from the end of the longer threads is turning into a major pain.

TIA!

6/11/2010 #38
Abiz206

I'm here...

6/13/2010 #39
Bleeding Perfection

(I'm bored, so I'm securing a hostile takeover of the whole of Writers Inc.)

EDIT: This is me, Arem, counting coup on you, dear Chris.

6/16/2010 . Edited by Arem, 6/16/2010 #40
Arem

*holds up mod keys* Ooooh is that right, Rambo?

6/16/2010 . Edited 6/16/2010 #41
Bleeding Perfection

(Huh? I'm a bit confused... All i did was post in every thread, so that my name appeared all the way down the page...)

6/16/2010 #42
Arem

lol I'm just messing with you. I can easily undo your "hostile takeover"

6/16/2010 #43
Bleeding Perfection

by holding a hostile takeover of your own...

BTW we need to get owl's brood back up. Once i join that and Character Development, I can TRULY stage a legitimate takeover!

6/16/2010 #44
Arem

talk to Mongoose about owls brood

6/16/2010 #45
Bleeding Perfection

I think the whole thing just failed entirely. I can't access it at all...

I'll have Mongoose come to this thread...

6/16/2010 #46
MongooseDelta

The Owl's Brood is here: http://groups.google.com/group/the-owls-brood-rps

I think you'll have difficulty with the hostile take over as long as Arem has moderator power, but it's fun to watch, so more power to you. *evil grin*

6/16/2010 #47
Abiz206

Hehe, let me join this uprising. I shalt bake anarchist cookies!

Counting Coup.

6/16/2010 . Edited by Arem, 6/17/2010 #48
Addison Black

Lol, Arem, I'm siding with u on this.

6/17/2010 #49
MongooseDelta

I'm with whomever is in charge. Which is . . . AREM! ArEm! ArEm! ArEm! WhooAh!

6/17/2010 #50
Bleeding Perfection

Ok now I can't access Stargate RPG... I'm getting confused. Why does this site hate me so? Can you all get into it?

6/19/2010 #51
Arem

Fiction press get's finicky sometimes. I have access to the second page so just give it like ten minutes and try again

6/19/2010 #52
MongooseDelta

Although I've also had trouble accessing it, I still get the e-mails whenever someone posts, so make sure the "yes, email me when replies are added to this topic" box is checked.

6/19/2010 #53
Addison Black

Hahaha, I did a 1/2 takeover, but it's not hostile. =D

6/21/2010 #54
Fleur-de-lis Evans

Um... Hi *waves from the corner* I've been here on FP for a long time, so I can help out if there's any confusion on how the site works.

And Hi I'm Fleur-de-lis Evans or Fleur or Lily, whichever you prefer. And I'd like to join the RPG please!

6/22/2010 #55
Arem

Welcome Fleur! Pick your poison or start your own RPG :) There are quite a few to choose from so have fun!

6/22/2010 #56
Fleur-de-lis Evans

Thanks Arem! I find it quite fun. Just one question though... Can more than one character be created per person? Like a separate character per RPG, or can we only have one character over all?

6/22/2010 #57
Arem

You can create as many different characters as you like over all. Each thread is an independent game and some will have character restrictions (usually a max of 4) but you are encouraged to make different characters for each game (or even different reincarnations of characters in different games O.O)

6/22/2010 #58
Fleur-de-lis Evans

sounds fun! oh also, if you're interested I have a forum off site that is quite dead at the moment. it's for writers looking to improve their skill and aid others in their search for new genre's to write. There are currently two posting members myself and another person. i'd appreciate more since it's funner that way.

6/22/2010 #59
Arem

Post the link up here and I'll check it out :)

6/22/2010 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Arem H-A-Cooke, MongooseDelta
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member