Writers Inc
This is the home for wayward RPG's of any sort. Come join, create, write - Unleash the Power Inisde
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
MongooseDelta

(This copied and pasted from the forum by the same name on thecircle.teddekker.com, which is to be closed at the end of this month. The game may resume here, where it left off.) I know there are some Twilight fans on here(me being one of them), and just to be clear this is NOT a Twilight RPG this is a Vampire RPG. 1. No more than 5 characters(i doubt anybody will get that high anyway. but if you want to it is an option. i probably will get that high 'cause i already got some characters planned out in my head) 2. We can have good and bad vampires. When you describe your character please tell whether he/she is bad or good. 3. Describe your character before you join the game. 4. No cussing or inappropriate language. 5. You can kill characters only with the owners premission 6. Characters can come back from being killed 3 times. Only if you have an explanation(Doesnt matter if its reasonable) After you 3 times you'll have to make a new character. 7. If you put any pictures, they have to be clean. PLEASE no dirty pictures. 8. You can start with a human, and have that human turned into a vampire. 9. HAVE FUN!!!!!

As of the creation of this thread, 10:15 Alaska Time, 2:00pm Eastern (I think) on 6/2/2010, Here is the situation in the game:

Reply by Vladimir_Valentine 2 hours ago~~~~~~~ Nnoitra stumbled forward, almost running into Ulquiorra, who had shoved him away. Never get in each other's way, or Ulquiorra's for that matter. He wouldn't hesitate to kill. ~~~~~~~ Ulquiorra gripped his wound and steadied himself, though it was nothing he couldn't handle. They would all die. ~~~~~ Vincent saw his opportunity, yet hesitated. THe other's were still too close for the bullet's impact which would create a considerable explososion. They need to move...... He aimed his gun down at the two enemies, his gloved finger resting on the trigger.~~~~~Anthony and Morgan are the two older vampires in combat with Ulquiorra and Nnoitra, the human hollows. The human hollows are trying to take or kill the younger vampires or half breeds, Justice and Addison, who are in love with each other.

6/2/2010 #1
MongooseDelta

(GAH! I HATE how it jams everything together. In the editor there's line breaks, but when you view the finished product it's all one paragraph. Here's another try.)

(This copied and pasted from the forum by the same name on thecircle.teddekker.com, which is to be closed at the end of this month. The game may resume here, where it left off.)

I know there are some Twilight fans on here(me being one of them), and just to be clear this is NOT a Twilight RPG this is a Vampire RPG.

1. No more than 5 characters(i doubt anybody will get that high anyway. but if you want to it is an option. i probably will get that high 'cause i already got some characters planned out in my head)

2. We can have good and bad vampires. When you describe your character please tell whether he/she is bad or good.

3. Describe your character before you join the game.

4. No cussing or inappropriate language.

5. You can kill characters only with the owners premission

6. Characters can come back from being killed 3 times. Only if you have an explanation(Doesnt matter if its reasonable) After you 3 times you'll have to make a new character.

7. If you put any pictures, they have to be clean. PLEASE no dirty pictures.

8. You can start with a human, and have that human turned into a vampire.

9. HAVE FUN!!!!!

As of the creation of this thread, 10:15 Alaska Time, 2:00pm Eastern (I think) on 6/2/2010, Here is the situation in the game:

Reply by Vladimir_Valentine 2 hours ago

~~~~~~~

Nnoitra stumbled forward, almost running into Ulquiorra, who had shoved him away. Never get in each other's way, or Ulquiorra's for that matter. He wouldn't hesitate to kill.

~~~~~~~

Ulquiorra gripped his wound and steadied himself, though it was nothing he couldn't handle. They would all die.

~~~~~

Vincent saw his opportunity, yet hesitated. THe other's were still too close for the bullet's impact which would create a considerable explososion. They need to move...... He aimed his gun down at the two enemies, his gloved finger resting on the trigger.

~~~~~

Anthony and Morgan are the two older vampires in combat with Ulquiorra and Nnoitra, the human hollows. The human hollows are trying to take or kill the younger vampires or half breeds, Justice and Addison, who are in love with each other. Justice is transforming into a human hollow

6/2/2010 #2
Addison Black

Addison grabbed Justice's hand, pulling him closer to him as she watched their vmapire friends...

6/2/2010 #3
MongooseDelta

~"Addison! Get out of there now!"~ Morgan shouted mentally to her pupil as Anthony rammed into her, taking her out of the danger zone, or so she assumed. She couldn't be sure what he was thinking, but she trusted him implicitly. She'd talk with him about his methods later.

6/2/2010 #4
Addison Black

Addison choked in a breathe and jerked Justice out of the way as she saw the other now, the one with the gun... "Move!"

6/3/2010 #5
MongooseDelta

(Depending on what happens in the most dangerous game, I think I may bring the young vampire kihn into this story. He'd fit.)

6/4/2010 #6
MongooseDelta

(I may bring the young vampire Kihn into this story, depending on what happens in the most dangerous game. He would fit.)

6/4/2010 #7
Addison Black

(lol, Mongoose, you posted twice, and changed on word. =) I like it XD)

(Waiting on Justice.)

6/4/2010 #8
Bleeding Perfection

(Back on Penpower.ning, where did you say your characters are? I'm gonna have Drake Archam fly over them.)

6/6/2010 #9
MongooseDelta

(Northern Europe, probably around East Germany or some such place. It's rural. There's a few trees around, but not enough for it to be a forest, as such. They're within a few minutes flight (at several times the speed of sound) from the Kingdom of Night, whereever that is.)

6/6/2010 #10
Addison Black

(Who'se post is it? Valentine's?)

6/10/2010 #11
MongooseDelta

(It's justice's turn still, but Valentine could post, certainly. Or the newbie.)

6/10/2010 #12
Bleeding Perfection

(Oh, am I the newbie? haha, no. I'm not new.)

Drake Archam took to the sky again (remember he has wings) and headed west toward the rural areas of East Germany. [so cliche]. His informants had spotted some other vampires around there recently and he wanted to check it out. A few minutes later, whaddaya know, there's a couple of vampires figting a couple of arrancars (That's waht human hollows are called, or did you mean visards?) Drake dropped silently into a tree and crouched on a branch.

"Having problems down there?" Drake said, meaning to draw attention to himself.

He flexed his wrist and prepared to deploy the blades. (Assassin's creed wrist-blade style stuff...)

6/14/2010 #13
MongooseDelta

(New to me and to this game)

Kihn pulled his BMW long distance cruiser motorcycle into the truck stop, parked, and glided as much as walked into the establishment. He was hungry, and there were people here. He could smell them, already hear some of their thoughts and feel their varied emotions. He had finally made it back from the city.

His choices were simple, so far. He'd gotten the clothes from Ed, and the motorcycle matched the clothes. It was a motorcyle designed for touring, so he toured, which was also a good way -- he figured -- to find his new place in the world. And as a person touring by night on motorcycle, he might as well stop at a motorcycle and truck stop to feed.

As for the choice of food, it was plentiful here. Anthony still believed that the blood of the innocent, if such there were, was worse to feed on than that of the guilty. And a part of you could take satisfaction that you were punishing them. There were plenty of guilty among truckers and bikers in this place.

6/19/2010 #14
Addison Black

(Hahaha, new character? WHERE IN THE WORLD IS VLADMIR VALENTINE?!?!?!)

6/19/2010 #15
MongooseDelta

(Not entirely new. It's the same Kihn Waiting Bear I've played and written everywhere I went. He was just turned into a vampire three months ago in the Most Dangerous Game. Now he's back in "town," wherever that is. I haven't decided yet.)

6/19/2010 #16
Addison Black

(So is he joining up with the rest of us? Or are we just going to wait for Valentine?)

6/21/2010 #17
MongooseDelta

(Join y'all in the whole fight with the human hollows? Not likely. But maybe after that, in the next scene.)

6/21/2010 #18
Addison Black

(Good point.... lol, looks like Addison and Justice might need a preacher sometime soon.... XDD)

6/21/2010 #19
Bleeding Perfection

(You know my character just landed in a tree near your fight vs. human hollows. I think the tems for them would be arrancar or espada. Ulquiorra is espada 4, if I recall correctly.)

6/21/2010 #20
Addison Black

(well, neither of us watch Bleach, and the reason we haven't posted is because we're waiting on our other Main, Vladimir Valentine....)

6/21/2010 #21
MongooseDelta

(I'll take your word for all of that. Human hollow is easier to remember. So just translate it in your head, or something. It's not like my PCs know what to call them, either. But feel free to post your PCs actions. We are waiting for Vladimir, and my PCs are too busy to pay attention to anyone that's not an imminent threat, so they're not going to respond to him.)

6/21/2010 #22
Addison Black

(Don't feel bad, Mongoose, I don't watch Bleach either...)

6/21/2010 #23
MongooseDelta

(So, I'm about to give up on Vladimir, at least for this scene, but I'm not going to kill his PCs. Here's my way out.)

Finally the vampire who was new to this association must have fired his weapon, because Anthony and morgan were blasted by heat, sound, and energy in quick succession, helping them along in their effort to escape from the blast zone. They tumbled free, Anthony maintaining a death grip on as much of Morgan's clothes as would fit in his fist. Just for good measure, he kept them going for several hundred yards within that first second, before slowing them as he turned around in mid air, mid flight, to look back.

Where were Addison and Justice? He called out to them, Morgan adding her mental call along the psychic line she'd established with Addison. It was still there and sufficiently strong to indicate that she was alive and relatively well, though all of them would be better off after a good feed. The monsters that had attacked them, on the other hand, were nowhere to be seen or felt.

6/21/2010 #24
Addison Black

(Hmm... what to do with my fiance... hmmm...)

Addison shook her head and opened her eyes. HEADACHE! She moaned for a moment and brushed a bit of soemthing like ash off of her clothes. Justice. He was there, laying lsient next to her. She cradled him in her arms and kissed him on the forehead. He was out, but alive... she could feel it...

"Justice..." she murmured in his ear, praying he'd awake... to no avail...

6/22/2010 #25
Bleeding Perfection

Drake Archam stood still in the tree. The group obviously hadn't heard him land, or even announce his presence, or rather, they had probably ignored him. No matter.

"Hey," He said, "Anyone know where I can find Kihn? Been looking for him for three weeks now."

6/22/2010 . Edited 6/22/2010 #26
MongooseDelta

A low chuckling, more felt than heard, seemed to emanate from the sky somewhere. To those with the ability to pierce the fourth wall, it sounded as though a writer were enjoying a humorous moment as he watched the actions of the PCs far below.

(good luck with that.)

Morgan heard the newcomer, and projected a thought outward in all directions. ~"Kihn, it's your MOTHER."~

-----------------

The words alone meant little, but Kihn understood. He found a man looking particularly out of it, and bent down to check on him. When he arose he was full, and walked out of the place. He mounted the motorcycle and took off, riding only a few MPH over the speed limit, until he found a small side road and took it.

Half a mile later he took a path leaving the side road.

Two miles later he buried the motorcycle, removed his boots, tucking them into his trench coat pockets, and walked on in the utter silence and near invisibility of the undead, his mind locked up tight. If he took a designated path or headed for a destination he could more easily be tracked, but he had no need for that. Instead, he just wandered.

6/22/2010 #27
Addison Black

She shook her head. What was that...? "Morgan..." she choked, looking around she couoldn't see anything.

Morgan? Anthony?! She used her mindlink this time, praying she would get an answer...

6/22/2010 #28
MongooseDelta

"I'm here, child," Morgan said, stepping out of the smoke, Anthony trailing behind. "Are you badly hurt? We will hunt shortly, but if you are wounded we must deal with that first. And where are those pesky . . . things? Never mind that. Let's take a look at you." She reached up, taking Addison's face in her smooth, marble hand, turning it gently this way and that before expertly patting her down to feel for blood or broken bones and the like.

"I think we're safe, for the moment."

Anthony, when he was sure no one was looking, gazed up at the sky with one eyebrow raised in question.

6/22/2010 #29
Addison Black

Addison's arm was slashed pretty deeply, and she eyed her trainers, not that she didn't trust them, she just didn't want ot be a problem. Other than the cut, she was in one piece.

"Justice..." she looked down at her fiance...

6/23/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Arem H-A-Cooke, MongooseDelta
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member