Writers Inc
This is the home for wayward RPG's of any sort. Come join, create, write - Unleash the Power Inisde
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »
Addison Black

She glanced down up at his eyes. Or me...

9/9/2010 #361
Monsieur-Dollface

Valerai looked up at her....I don't want to bother you.....

9/9/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 11/30/2011 #362
Addison Black

Maerwen moved so she could lean against the wall.Don't even start on that...she smiled gently

9/9/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 11/30/2011 #363
Monsieur-Dollface

Valerai watched her, somewhat cautiously. Her smile was nice....Are you sure?

9/9/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 11/30/2011 #364
Addison Black

She shrugged slightly, her eyes warm and gentle, moving from a leaning position to a sitting position with her back against the wall. Up to you...

9/9/2010 #365
Monsieur-Dollface

Valerai looked at her, unsure. I'll.....be okay.....I don't want to bother you.....He tried to make the slightest move to twist into a different position, but that ended up in pain. It was...it had to be rib......what if it was more than one? Moving around with broken ribs was dangerous......Could puncture a lung and then......odds of surviving that....

9/9/2010 #366
Addison Black

Maerwen watched him, the expression in her eyes changing slightly to their normal look. How could you bother me, Valerai? We are stuck with each other until.... the thought was hard to muster.

9/9/2010 #367
Monsieur-Dollface

I know.........You.....you....seem to be the only...person who I can.....talk to.........You've seen me......Not the...most social....Valerai slowly and carefully moved towards Maerwen.

9/9/2010 #368
Addison Black

There was a distant look of pain in her eyes as the thoughts took her back to her sister. She was silent now...

9/9/2010 #369
Monsieur-Dollface

I'm sorry......Did.....Did I say something......wrong?

9/9/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 11/30/2011 #370
Addison Black

Be strong...

Addison's words rang through her mind. She looked back up at him slowly. S...sorry... no... it's not you...

9/9/2010 #371
Monsieur-Dollface

He looked up at her, his soft blue eye studying her. He wouldn't pry to know.......He didn't like it either when people tried to force conversation.......He slowly came up and sat beside her.

9/9/2010 #372
Fleur-de-lis Evans

Ariella stumbled forward sinking to here knees outside the cell Maerwen and Valerai shared. She began shaking, most of her clothes having been torn in the fight. Her shirt only hung right over her bra, making the straps look like they were for the shirt instead of there being sleeves, those had been ripped off. Her leather jacket had been left in the previous cell.

She looked through hazy eyes, focusing on the man. What had they done to him? And why? She tried to open her mouth but could must a coarse breath.

The stone was cold. A pounding rang through her head. She wasn't sure exactly what was happening. She opened her eyes panicking slightly when the images came out blurry. She wasn't sure where she was or who she was with.

She sniffled, picking out two scents that she recognized. She moved her lips unsure if any sound came out, but they formed the word Darcy.

9/9/2010 #373
Monsieur-Dollface

Valerai made a slight shift, to look over at Ariella and his eye widened slightly.

9/10/2010 #374
Addison Black

Maerwen shook her head. "Its my sister..." she whispered, looking t him. She'd already showed him what had happened...

9/11/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 11/30/2011 #375
Monsieur-Dollface

I'm so sorry.......Maerwen.....I am....

9/12/2010 #376
Addison Black

She turned her head slighty so she could look him in the eye. He was serious. He always was.

Thankyou... the thought was a mere whisper in the vast sea of emptiness she felt in her mind. She leaned her head against his shoulder gently, inhaling a shaky breathe...

9/12/2010 #377
Monsieur-Dollface

This was new for Valerai. He had usually never wanted anyone to get close to him, not to mention touching him. But this was different.....Hesitantly and cautiously, he slowly wrapped his arm around her, wanting to comfort her. You're welcome.....

9/12/2010 #378
Addison Black

Maerwen was shocked by this. He didn't seem like the type to react like that... but he had. That amazed her. The fight had taken quite a time. By now it would be growing near to their testing, and she had vowed to protect him. She would need all her strength.

9/12/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 11/30/2011 #379
Monsieur-Dollface

Valerai remained still, allowing himself to comfort her. He couldn't believe what he was doing either......He would've normally pulled away from anyone with any type of comfort....But......He trusted her....She was the one of the very, very few people that he trusted. And it showed. It was a big deal for him when it came to socializing with someone and actual physical touch. So, this simple, simple action was speaking volumes for him.We......can....get though...this.....

9/12/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 11/30/2011 #380
Addison Black

What if something happens to you?

The question ran through her mind like an electric shock. No. She couldn't let that thought pass. She'd lost everything... everyone she loved... Nothing is going to happen to you. Not while I'm still breathing...

9/12/2010 #381
Monsieur-Dollface

Valerai looked at Maerwen. We can......make it.......Stay..strong... He shifted slightly, getting into a more comfortable position. He had calmed down......but what he was wondering......is when they would come.....for him....them.....

9/12/2010 #382
Addison Black

It wont be long now...

9/12/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 11/30/2011 #383
Monsieur-Dollface

Valerai nodded, not really surprised that it wouldn't be long........Alright...

9/12/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 11/30/2011 #384
Fleur-de-lis Evans

Ariella pulled herself over to the bars separating her from the two others. She had felt a mind resonance. 'I'm Ariella' she said. She glanced over at Valerai. 'What did they do to you'

It felt as if a car had hit her full on. Her legs trembled bringing her into a kneeling position.

____________________________________________________________________________________

The stone was cold. A pounding rang through her head. She wasn't sure exactly what was happening. She opened her eyes panicking slightly when the images came out blurry. She wasn't sure where she was or who she was with.

She sniffled, picking out two scents that she recognized. She moved her lips unsure if any sound came out, but they formed the word Darcy.

9/13/2010 . Edited 11/30/2011 #385
Monsieur-Dollface

Valerai looked over at her through his one eye....The guard.....dragged me here.....I've broken something..... He remained beside Maerwen.

9/13/2010 #386
Fleur-de-lis Evans

Ariealla felt bad. "I...I'm sorry," she said even if it wasn't her fault. But she knew the fight he'd witnessed was something he would have disagreed with, and it seemed he'd been punished for trying to leave. "Maybe my blood can help heal you..."

She glanced over at the other woman, hoping she wouldn't feel that Ariella was a threat.

9/13/2010 #387
Bleeding Perfection

( C h r i s L e a t h e r m a n 4 0 @ y a h o o . c o m )

9/13/2010 #388
Fleur-de-lis Evans

thanks! i wrote it down so you can edit it out of your post if you don't want others to know it. i'll just put "Aloha from Fleur" as my subject title)

9/13/2010 #389
Addison Black

Darcy shook her head, stepping backwards. Jacque put a hand on her shoulder and moved forward to see if he could help the woman...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Maerwen looked over at the woman. A threat? Look at her. She was weak from battle... but something was not right. She smelled of blood... Pyxis's blood...

had something happened to her friend?

That sent her heart racing. She moved closer into Valerai...

9/13/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 11/30/2011 #390
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Arem H-A-Cooke, MongooseDelta
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member