Writers Inc
This is the home for wayward RPG's of any sort. Come join, create, write - Unleash the Power Inisde
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Bleeding Perfection

Welcome to the Dead City. My name is Ripper Kurisu, the Demon King of this world. In the Dead City, there is nobody to save you, should you choose to fight against me. My army of Scorpia Troopers, led by the few most powerful, will cut you down in an instant. One wrong move, and you're either dead or property of the Scorpia Corp. Come with me, and you will know power far beyond imagination. Join that infernal Shelby Clark, and you will know only a life of hiding, and persecution. Join me, and control the most powerful force known to all living things. Control the power of Wicked, and be feared among the most powerful of Shelby's gang. If not, I may come for you, and turn you to my side anyway. Just ask Em. She allowed me to kill her, thinking it would advance her own plans, but was foolishly mistaken. She now sits at my right hand, controlling the Wicked, and ruling over the Dead City. What does Shelby have? You could always go ask for yourself. Whatever your choice, I bid you good luck.

How to play:

1) Your character may choose to be either good (the minority) or evil (the majority.)

2) If he/she chooses good, they will be subject to attacks by the Scorpia Troopers.

3) If he/she chooses evil, they will have power over the Wicked, and be able to communicate by mind with Ripper Kurisu, who is my character.

4) You cannot kill another character without the player's permission.

5) You can leave the Dead City, but it's just a wasteland around it for thousands of miles.

6) Good characters will follow Shelby's orders, but may choose to be a little obstinate and do what they want.

7) Evil characters will be subject to Ripper's will, and will be severly punished for disobedience or failure.

8) If your evil character regains control of themself, they can leave the Scorpia Corp. to join Shelby's gang.

9) If your good character leaves Shelby to join the Scorpia Corp., they will lost control of their mind, but will have control of the Wicked.

(The Wicked is a demonic force that can do most anything, including posession, telekinesis, teleportation, curses, and magic spells, among other things. Ripper is the only character who has FULL control of the Wicked.)

Rules:

1) No cussing.

2) No sex. (Won't be much time for it anyway.)

3) Don't kill other characters without permission.

4) Don't control other characters without permission.

5) If you leave the game, your characters are fair game, and can be claimed by anybody. If you come back, you'll have to either convince the new user to give them back, or you'll have to create new characters.

6) You may have any superpower if you choose to be good, but will be restricted to the Wicked for an evil character.

7) You may have any weaopn, and may have multiple.

8) Have fun.

6/3/2010 #1
Bleeding Perfection

Ripper Kurisu:Main bad guy. Tall, strong, black hair and red eyes. A powerful demon whose uncle is non other than Satan. Ripper has complete control over the Wicked, and is the only being ever to acomplish such.

Shelby Clark:Main good guy. Appearance of a small girl, black hair, purple eyes. A high-ranking Kineta - laser entity - who can generate and control lasers, turn into a laser form, and cast a powerful Death Seance, useful only once every few years. Amazing at hand-to-hand fighting, and prefers kicking attacks over punching. Appears as a 10 year-old.

Jade Phoenix:Ripper's personal assassin. Strong, brown hair, completely red eyes, whole body painted blue with black tribal stripes. An extremely powerful vampire who can teleport due to the empowering of The Wicked. A skilled martial artist and carries multiple guns and swords.

Kallien Faeri:Lone mercernary. Short, purple hair, green eyes, large Faeri wings resembleing that of a butterfly. Can cast powerful Faeri magic and is a skilled sharpshooter and a master of Faeriati fighting skills. Was once one of Ripper's assassins, but has since joined Shelby. She was never controlled by the Wicked.

David Long:He's an assassin, and this is a first-person POV story of his past in the Dead City. This takes place before the current timeline...

Joe Green: Joe is a cyborg. He looks like a plain human, but he has a robotic interior that greatly increases his strength and durability to levels extremely superior to a regular human. He also has control over Wicked, which allows him to telekineticly control any object.

6/3/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/13/2011 #2
Yerathiel

Emily:wears interesting clothing. Somewhere around 27-29

6/9/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/13/2011 #3
Yerathiel

Em walks down the street.

6/10/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/13/2011 #4
Bleeding Perfection

Kallien Faeri flew above the clueless auburn-haired girl below. That's the girl who reported Directly to Ripper, if she could remember right. This was gonna ba a tough fight. She dropped to the ground behind Em.

6/10/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/13/2011 #5
Yerathiel

Em whirled around when she heard a nearly silent whoosh behind her. The person behind her looked like she was ready to fight. She knew it wouldn't be a good idea to get caught using Wicked in plain view, so she dashed into the nearest alley, readying herself for the fight.

6/11/2010 #6
Bleeding Perfection

Kallien drew her .50 cal Deset Eagle handgun. She chambered the round and rounded the corner, aiming straight for Em.

"Hello, Emily," Kallien said, "Remember me?"

6/12/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/13/2011 #7
Yerathiel

Em stands there, feigning relaxation as she readies herself to dodge the bullet. "I have no clue what you are talking about." She says, voice clear and honest.

6/13/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/13/2011 #8
Bleeding Perfection

"You know exactly who I am," Kallien replied, "'Once Ripper's, allways Ripper's' ring a bell? Remember Cayesta?"

Kallien prepared to fake a shot and fire at Em's dodge-to location.

6/13/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/13/2011 #9
Yerathiel

"If I say yes, can I leave?" she said, readying herself to move quickly.

6/13/2010 #10
Bleeding Perfection

"Not a chance," Kallien said, faking a shot at Em. She prepared to follow Em's movements with the sight of the gun, trigger pulled tight, almost to the point of firing.

6/13/2010 #11
Yerathiel

Em sensed that she was going to fire where she was going to dive. In a surprise to the both of them, she dove at Kallien and kept her down with the weight of her own body while calling the Wicked so she could kill her if she threatened to kill her again.

6/13/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/13/2011 #12
Bleeding Perfection

Kallien fired directly into Em's face. She hadn't expected her to diveforward,but easily compensated for the change in plans.

6/14/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/13/2011 #13
Yerathiel

Em called out to Ripper with her mind.What do you want me to do with her?

6/14/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/13/2011 #14
Yerathiel

She stopped the bullet using the Wicked, making it hit the concrete harmlessly as she tried to contact Ripper.

6/14/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/13/2011 #15
Bleeding Perfection

Kallien rolled forward and grabbed Em by the face. She put the gun to her chest and fired another.

6/14/2010 #16
Yerathiel

Em's eyes widened in shock, and she stood. She pulled the Wicked out of her, shooting it at Kallien, willing it to make a fatal blow. She started healing herself with the Wicked as well.

6/14/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/13/2011 #17
Bleeding Perfection

Kallien put up a Light wall to deflect the Wicked, then shot a gigantic magic fireball straight at Em.

6/14/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/13/2011 #18
Yerathiel

Em dodged the fireball, rolling and landing on the balls of her feet, pulling a ribbon of power out of her and shooting it out towards Kallien.

6/15/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/13/2011 #19
Bleeding Perfection

A strak of Light easily deflected the Wicked, and Kallien threw another fireball. Kallien followed Em's movements and fired another bullet, aimed for her head.

6/15/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/13/2011 #20
Yerathiel

Em dodged the fireball, and rolled downward, shielding herself from the bullet that Kallien would inevitably shoot at her.

6/17/2010 #21
Bleeding Perfection

This was going nowhere, but Kallien was prepared for that. She launched a flying uppercut kick at Em's head.

6/17/2010 #22
Yerathiel

Em blocked Kallien, both of them standing still in a standoff. "This is kind-of pointless..."

6/17/2010 #23
Bleeding Perfection

"It's getting to be, yes," Kallien replied, "Which is why I'm going to end it."

Kallien fired the remainder of the Desert Eagle's clip into Em's chest and face, then drew a powerful hook punch across Em's disfigured face. Kallien kicked Em in the stomach then blasted her with intense fire. All this she did withing the space of a single second, leaving her nearly no chance to retaliate.

Kallien watched the fire burn off Em's clothes, and the blood pool on the ground.

Serves you right.

Kallien opened her gigantic butterfly-like wings and flew away, back toward Shelby's hideout.

6/17/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/13/2011 #24
Yerathiel

Em came to in the alley, blood washing down her face, stinging her eyes. The sun was setting, so the darkness kept people from seeing her n*** body. They must have been burnt by Kallien's fire or something. She healed herself with the Wicked, then stood and walked down the alley. A clothesline was hanging there, and she grabbed a shirt and skirt hanging there, dressing herself quickly. She hurried back, getting her weapons, and made her way back to the compound.

6/17/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/13/2011 #25
Bleeding Perfection

Ripper teleported Em directly to his office.

"Would you care to tell me why you lost to a fairy?" He said.

6/18/2010 #26
Yerathiel

"She shot me in the face with a gun when I wasn't watching," she murmured, looking at her bare feet. She had a cut on her right foot from stepping in glass on the way home, but it wasn't bleeding. "I'm sorry, Master."

6/18/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/13/2011 #27
Bleeding Perfection

"Fortunatley for you, I like you," Ripper said, "So I won't punish you for failure. This time."

6/19/2010 #28
Yerathiel

She didn't risk looking up at his face. "Yes, sir." she said to her feet. "Thank you."

6/19/2010 #29
Bleeding Perfection

"Report to your squad, " Ripper said, "Their leader hasn't arrived yet, notice the smoke smell."

Ripper waved Em off.

6/19/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/13/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Arem H-A-Cooke, MongooseDelta
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member