Writers Inc
This is the home for wayward RPG's of any sort. Come join, create, write - Unleash the Power Inisde
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 46 .. Last Next »
Alexander Starkiller

[Cool.]

Allen kissed her again. I hope you know I mean what I say. You are beautiful. Allen adjusted his position, pushing himself up--not off of Margo, of course--and kissing her once again on the lips. This kiss, however, wasn't a quick one.

12/20/2010 #1,051
Addison Black

Margo pulled him into the kis sas much as he moved to it, closing her eyes. You don't know what that means to me Allen... There truly are no words for me to tell you...

12/20/2010 #1,052
Alexander Starkiller

That's okay. I can't think of much either. Just a thank you for loving someone like me. Allen twisted his head as they kissed, trying to carry with this physical pleasure his love to her.

12/20/2010 #1,053
Addison Black

Her hand crawled down his back gently, unable to find somethign to say that described the emotion she was feeling. See... I knew you couldn't resist...

12/20/2010 #1,054
Alexander Starkiller

Not like you were much better at holding back. He mentally stuck his tongue out at Addison--physically doing so would be awkward. Allen nibbled on her lip as he kissed her, feeling higher than ever.

12/20/2010 #1,055
Addison Black

True... but had I resisted what would you have done? She mentally stuck out her tongue in return...

12/20/2010 #1,056
Alexander Starkiller

I don't know. Cried? No... Seriously, I would have been upset. But I don't want to be serious, I want to kiss you.

12/20/2010 #1,057
Addison Black

MMmmm. I thought that's what you were doing...

She grinned beneath his lips.

And a fine job you are doing...

12/20/2010 #1,058
Alexander Starkiller

T-thanks. I must be a natural or some... Allen lost his train of thought for a moment, caught up in the emotions. Something, since I haven't practiced very often. Allen rolled onto his back, once again, pulling Margo with him through the kiss. He moved his right hand around to her back.

12/20/2010 #1,059
Fleur-de-lis Evans

Sylvie watched, wondering how the blade had been pushed aside so easily. As she tried to think about the pain in her leg escalated and she let go, all her powers leaving their control on the woman. However, the enhancement to Andrew's powers didn't leave, because just as she was losing consciousness she noticed him, sending electricity toward the woman.

[When do you suggest Tobias and Talia [who are only 9] by the way, fight Margo? The two on one is going to be pretty fair, since she is older than they are...So I would say that Allen shouldn't be there .. ]

{Alex, read this, it's what you posted earlier: Alex breathed over her stomach, lips close. "Really? You're the beautiful one. If there were more people in this city, I'd be surprised if they didn't throw themselves at you. I mean... you're so perfect," Allen said, kissing slowly.]

12/21/2010 #1,060
Alexander Starkiller

[Sorry. Can you just tell me? I must be missing something.]

12/21/2010 #1,061
Addison Black

mmmhm. Must be....

She traced her fingers across his neck slowly...

Allen, we keep... fighting over who can and cannot resist. But truthfully, who am I to keep it from you... after all, you saved me. Healed me. This.. all this is yours, and I give it to you willingly, for you to take whenever you like, because I love you..

12/21/2010 . Edited 12/21/2010 #1,062
Fleur-de-lis Evans

[Okay, Alex, you wrote your name instead of Allen's at the beginning of your post you wrote "Alex breathed over her..." you meant to say "Allen." I was just correcting you. :-D ]

[Alex: Also :-( Sylvie has passed out... What will happen next? I suppose that's up to you and Bleeding.]

12/21/2010 #1,063
Alexander Starkiller

[Oh. Geez, you could have just said Allen* and I would have gotten which word to fix.]

[Sorry, waiting for Bleeding.]

Allen closed his eyes, drinking deep of this moment. Fighting is too strong a word. I wouldn't want to ever do that. But, yeah, I can't keep that up, don't want to keep that up anymore. I love you, and I don't want to resist your advances, or have you resist mine. I am yours to do with however you please, whenever it pleases you.

12/21/2010 #1,064
Addison Black

She smiled. Her fingers still trailing along his throat, she lay her head on his chest, listening to his heart..

12/21/2010 #1,065
Alexander Starkiller

[Do we want to skip until later?]

Allen held Margo close. He reached out with a free hand behind him, grabbing a pillow and resting his head on it.

12/21/2010 #1,066
Addison Black

((If you like..))

12/21/2010 #1,067
Alexander Starkiller

Allen's breathing slowed. He wasn't all that tired, per se. He didn't actually do much that day, mostly just relaxed. But he felt amazingly calm, when he was with Margo, and that lulled him into sleep. He felt at peace, and he closed his eyes, drifting into unconsciousness. Good night, dear.

12/21/2010 #1,068
Addison Black

She relaxed on top of him, seeing as he was comfortable with it, and closed her eyes. Sighing quietly her left hand moved to meet his right.

Good night to you as well, my love..

12/21/2010 #1,069
Alexander Starkiller

[Can't think of a next post...]

12/21/2010 #1,070
Addison Black

((Well, technically counting its YOUR turn to post, haha))

12/21/2010 #1,071
Alexander Starkiller

[:p I'm just wondering if we should finish the Andrew/Em fight first, so the timeline is right.]

12/21/2010 #1,072
Addison Black

((

12/21/2010 #1,073
Addison Black

((That was weird, sorry about that last post. I don't care if you do or not ^^))

12/21/2010 #1,074
Alexander Starkiller

[Ok.]

12/21/2010 #1,075
Addison Black

(:D)

12/21/2010 #1,076
Bleeding Perfection

Em brought her arm up into the path of the lightning, where it was defelected by an inch of telekinetic armor.

"You aren't as bright as your lightning, it seems," she said, "But you must realize, you can't hit me."

She drew a long cypress wooden blade, sharp enough to cut through chainmail. Blood stained its edges; David's to be specific. Jade had used this blade on him a long time ago.

"You can't use magnetism on wood, can you?" She sneered.

12/22/2010 #1,077
Alexander Starkiller

Andrew idly raised an arm. He concentrated on the wood. Instead of using magnetism to pull it away, however, he focused on the atomic scale. He started reversing charges, pushing atoms away, in the center of the blade. It would shatter in seconds.

12/22/2010 #1,078
Bleeding Perfection

(Please don't do that. SPOILER!!! I was gonna have David kill Jade with that blade. END SPOILER!!!)

12/22/2010 #1,079
Alexander Starkiller

[Then do something about it. Like throwing Andrew against a wall.]

[Also, let's assume that what Andy did weakened the blade. Then, when David stabs Jade {assumedly in the heart} it will break in half, leaving half the blade lodged in her chest. Cool, no? Unless you want to keep teh blade...]

12/22/2010 #1,080
« Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 46 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Arem H-A-Cooke, MongooseDelta
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member