Writers Inc
This is the home for wayward RPG's of any sort. Come join, create, write - Unleash the Power Inisde
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 .. Last Next »
Bleeding Perfection

(I like the stab then break in half thing. Splinter from hell. Nice.)

Em used telekinesis on the man, she aimed him for the fifth floor of the building directly behind him, simply because it has a partially broken window, and she was hoping to impale him on it.

12/22/2010 #1,081
Fleur-de-lis Evans

[Also, Sylvie is totally out, and ADDY you had Sapphira watching the fight. Now would be a good time to have her jump in, literally.]

12/22/2010 #1,082
Addison Black

((Fluer- about what you asked earlier, Margo hasn't and I doubt will much leave Allen's side. So there's not much of a chance she'd be alone to fight the two of them.. ))

Sapphira growled, her paws hitting the ground silently, stealthily. She leaped forward, claws extended and teeth bared as she dove for the girl. She aimed to dig her claws into the girl's shoulders, flipping as she did so and throwing her forward...

12/22/2010 #1,083
Alexander Starkiller

Andrew fought Em's grip, but she held too tight. The best he could do was repel against the steel inside the wall, moving him down a few inches. *Crash!* He flew through the broken glass, instead of being stabbed by it. Out of sight of Em, he felt his movements were his to control again. He looked around, an office. Not seeing anything useful, he dove out the window to the other wall opposite the office, pushing off that to slow his fall. He hopped from building to building until he touched ground.

12/22/2010 #1,084
Bleeding Perfection

Em felt a presence behind her, but didn't hear anything. She turned to see what it was, just in time to see the claws of a Tiger just inches from her face. She released a 360-degree tele-burst, but it was too late. the tiger latched onto her, digging its claws into her body and head, and the tele-burst sent both of them flying in the same direction.

12/27/2010 #1,085
Addison Black

Sapphira's body twisted as she clawed and scratched at the girl's face, growling as she sunk her teeth into her neck like the viscious predator she was bred and trained to be...

12/27/2010 #1,086
Fleur-de-lis Evans

[I am thinking I will wait at least two days after this battle for Tobias and Talia to fight Margo, and maybe while that's going on Bleeding could use his character to fight Allen? That give both Margo and Allen apple time to heal and rejuvinate from their battle with Joe. And enough time for me to RP is up with Talia, Tobias and Sylvie... get their plot in full swing.]

12/28/2010 #1,087
Addison Black

((Good luck getting her away from Allen...))

12/28/2010 #1,088
Fleur-de-lis Evans

[That's the reason I said that Chris' character fighting Allen, while Tobias and Talia fight Margo would be more realistic.I know they don't want to be separated but you need to give a little leeway... if Tobias and Talia can't fight Margo on her own, it will severely dampen their plot, since them fighting together will be significant for furthering their connection to Sylvie...]

12/28/2010 #1,089
Alexander Starkiller

[*Ample. :) ]

Andrew turned quickly to the rapid motion. He saw a tiger mauling Em, which confused him to no end. He frowned and told himself to wait for an opening.

12/28/2010 #1,090
Addison Black

((I'll have to see how it plays out... Hi Alex.))

12/28/2010 #1,091
Bleeding Perfection

Em let the tiger bit into her neck. Being what she was, she felt no pain and could take a significant amount of damage, so it was a simple take-the-hit tactic that allowed her to deal more damage to her enemy. She brought her hends together on the tiger's head, and applied a sharp twist. She was attempting to break its neck.

12/29/2010 #1,092
Addison Black

Sapphira struggled from the grip, roaring as she kicked with her hind claws towards the girl's middle, attempting to slice her open and spill her guts at the most..

12/29/2010 #1,093
Bleeding Perfection

(The Wicked would hold it in.)

The tiger's claws slashed open her stomach, but the Wicked got to work right away at healing it up. She continued to apply the twist.

12/29/2010 #1,094
Addison Black

Sapphira roared painfully and angrily and started to twist her body, moving the girl quickly towards the closest solid object... (which would be...?)

12/29/2010 #1,095
Bleeding Perfection

(A taxi. I have no idea why. It's just the first object I thought of.)

Em slammed into the taxi sideways. Her elbow plunged through the glass, and she lost her grip on the tiger. She jumped away, then drew her tonto, pointing it at the tiger tauntingly.

"Come and get it," she said in a sing-song voice.

12/29/2010 #1,096
Addison Black

Sapphira launched backwards off the girl and landed firmly on her paws, crouching with a growl. She licked her lips and flexed her claws, flicking her tail slowly as she darted forwards quickly, but carefully...

12/29/2010 #1,097
Bleeding Perfection

Em ran forward, but instead of attaching, she skirted to the side of the Tiger, then kicked at it's abdomen.

12/29/2010 #1,098
Addison Black

Sapphira grunted painfully but used the force to her advantage. As the girl's foot hit her she skidded on her back paw in an arc, twisting with the kick to face the girl and swinging out with her right front paw towards the girl's middle again..

12/29/2010 #1,099
Alexander Starkiller

Andrew stuck out his hand, shaped into the classic "finger-gun", and shot a bolt of electricity through his indew finger. Closing his hand, he brought it back to his side and watched as the supersonic bolt approached Em's face--while she was busy, too.

12/29/2010 #1,100
Bleeding Perfection

Em heard the air tearing apart from Andrew's lightning 'bullet'. [Because that's what thunder is; lightning causing the air to tear.] She immediately dropped facedown on the ground, dodging both the lightning and the tiger's slash. She threw herself into a handstand and spun, kicking toward the tiger while sending a tele-wave at Andrew.

12/31/2010 #1,101
Alexander Starkiller

[I'm here to bring a little realism to factor. Lightning travels at 75 miles per second so, from the time Em could possible hear the air rip, Em would be hit by it. She'd have to see it coming, and Saphira the tiger would've been keeping her busy.]

12/31/2010 #1,102
Bleeding Perfection

(Yes, but this is fiction.)

12/31/2010 #1,103
Alexander Starkiller

[ಠ_ಠ]

12/31/2010 #1,104
Addison Black

Sapphira took the kick to the side painfully and tumbled to the ground, pushing herself slowly up with her front paws...

1/1/2011 #1,105
Fleur-de-lis Evans

[Yes, Chris, but this thread being Fiction would not allow you to dodge something that moves as quickly as lightening. It's like when my character fought Addy's in Classified, and she sent a roaring fire at me, I had to get burned, and take into account injuries I already had. Even with the Wicked, which seems unrealisitic in its power, Em would still feel a shock from the lightening at the least if you didn't want her to get fried.]

[Alex: :-D You made a Yu Yu Hakusho reference with Andrew :-D]

1/1/2011 #1,106
Alexander Starkiller

[I did? Well, the fingergun is just a classic for me. I had to resist the urge to have Andrew blow the invisible smoke from his "barrel", that is his finger. ^-^]

1/1/2011 #1,107
Fleur-de-lis Evans

[Yes indeedy. Spirit Gun is Yuske Yurmeshi's power, in which he shoots a large "laser" beam from his finger.]

1/2/2011 #1,108
Bleeding Perfection

(I've already posted and there's already been a response, but I guess I can squeeze in the following;)

Em pushed off her hands and landed feetfirst. The remaining residual charge from the guys finger gun crackled and dissipated. Painless.

1/5/2011 #1,109
Fleur-de-lis Evans

[Whatever...Um.... how is this fight with Em supposed to end? I mean are you shooting for injuring Andrew and Sapphira, cause her target has already passed out... ]

[Addison: I will message you on FB about the fight with Tobias/Talia and Margo]

1/7/2011 #1,110
« Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Arem H-A-Cooke, MongooseDelta
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member