Writers Inc
This is the home for wayward RPG's of any sort. Come join, create, write - Unleash the Power Inisde
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 .. Last Next »
Alexander Starkiller

[This is OOC, just for you Fleur, not Sylvie. Saphira is actually Margo's friend, not a familiar. They are only connected by trust, not whatever familiars connect to their masters.]

[I'll wait for Jade to take Em and leave.]

1/14/2011 #1,141
Bleeding Perfection

Jade sauntered her way back to the body, kneeled down, placed a hand on it, then dissapeared in a puff of purple smoke.

1/14/2011 #1,142
FierceOcelot

(Where are the majority of the characters? I'd like Andrea to meet them somehow.)

1/14/2011 #1,143
Alexander Starkiller

Andrew shook his head, overwhelmed. He turned to the tiger, "Okay, are you goig to hurt either of us? Were you just trying to help when you ripped... her head off?"

[Jac, several of the characters... actually, is your character good or bad? Or neutral? {Then there are Lawful, Neutral, and Chaotic alignments as well.}]

1/14/2011 #1,144
FierceOcelot

(Chaotic good, definitely. She's more of an anti-hero, the end-justifies-the-means type.)

(Edit: She's also working with the Sentinels in this timeline.)

1/14/2011 . Edited 1/14/2011 #1,145
Alexander Starkiller

[She and Allen would get along well. Though not too well, he's taken. ;) Yeah, he's a Chaotic Good anti-hero {my favourite class}, currently working as Lawful Good {which would put him at Lawful Neutral, really, but he truly resents having to work under Shelby, and has expressed this several times}.]

[Okay, several of our characters are in a random alleyway. Just do some Sentinel stuff, or whatever :P and find a man, a woman, and a tiger in an alleyway. All good guys.]

1/14/2011 #1,146
FierceOcelot

(Edit: Big mistake on my part; I should have read through the forum. I apologize.)

Andrea looked around about every ten steps, checking for an opponent. Each time she found none. Where did the Scorpia troopers go? She'd wanted a fight...

She lifted the flechette rifle to hip level, thinking of something to do next.

Eat something?

She browsed through her backpack, coming up with an energy bar. She lifted her visor and ate it, thinking while chewing slowly.

The troopers had proved to be a challenge, when they were around at least. Now the only thing she ran into was the occasional animal. She had roasted squirrel meat in her backpack now.

She stopped near a building with brick walls, and pulled out her incendiary knife. She dialed the output to maximum, and then drew the symbol for the Sentinels on the wall: A shield, with two Greek letters on it: Alpha on the top, and Omega below it. She turned off the knife and put it away afterward.

Andrea walked past an alley, distracted, and spotted a few possible targets. A man, a woman, and a--

Tiger?

What the hell?

Andrea raised her flechette rifle and took it off the safety, letting the turbines power up to a loud whirring, within hearing distance. If they were with Ripper, she'd kill them, and the tiger.

She'd heard tiger meat was good, from somewhere.

(Edit Edit: Awww... I had this gangster-like intro and I edited over it....)

1/14/2011 . Edited 1/15/2011 #1,147
Alexander Starkiller

[One, I don't think Scorpia Troopers feel pain, since they are robots. Two, Allen has long since deactivated all of them and their are none left. Two major points you need to revise.]

1/14/2011 #1,148
Fleur-de-lis Evans

[I am frustrated. Once again my posts are being ignored. I will repost AGAIN]

In her mind Sylvie registered Andrew's distrust of Sapphira. She shook her head, her voice drifting in a dream-like quality. "Tiger is an ally," she said. "She's the ally of the woman you met at lunch, the one who appear to be your friend's girlfriend."

1/14/2011 . Edited 1/15/2011 #1,149
Bleeding Perfection

(Alex; Scorpia Troppers are clones, not robots.

Jac; Em's body is gone. Jade teleported it back to Scorpia Corp.)

1/15/2011 #1,150
Addison Black

Sapphira huffed, flicking her tail once slowly. I'm... not going to hurt you...

1/15/2011 #1,151
FierceOcelot

Andrea flinched at the voice in her head. Damn right you won't, she shot back.

She ordered the AI to recede her helmet into her suit. "Who just said that?" She lifted her flechette rifle slightly higher.

1/15/2011 . Edited 1/15/2011 #1,152
Addison Black

Sapphira weakly tried to put her paws beneath her, collapsing back onto her side with a grunt of pain. She lay there for a moment before looking up at the intruder. I did...

1/15/2011 #1,153
FierceOcelot

Andrea stared at the tiger as it moved. For the first and hopefully last time in her career, she stammered, expressionless.

"Y-You can talk?"

1/15/2011 . Edited 2/2/2011 #1,154
Addison Black

Sapphira managed a slow nod.

------------------------

Margo nestled closer to the warmth of Allen's chest. Something wasn't right. She didn't want to move, she couldn't bear to move, but something was wrong. Very wrong. "Allen," she muttered quietly...

1/15/2011 #1,155
FierceOcelot

Andrea held the flechette rifle steady. "You're with Shelby?"

(Edit: Won't someone answer Fleur??)

1/15/2011 . Edited 1/15/2011 #1,156
Bleeding Perfection

(Jac, here's Shelby...)

"Indirectly. She's actually a compantion of one of my residents." came the voice of a young girl. Shelby's, infact. If the newcomer were to turn around, she'd see Shelby standing there, arms crossed.

1/15/2011 . Edited 1/15/2011 #1,157
FierceOcelot

Andrea safetied the flechette rifle, and turned to meet the girl.

"Shelby?" she asked. "I am Colonel Andrea Kovic, sent by the Sentinels."

1/15/2011 #1,158
Addison Black

Sapphira lifted her head at Shelby's shocking appearance but immediately let it fall to the ground, breathing harder..

1/15/2011 #1,159
Bleeding Perfection

"I didn't request assistance," Shelby said.

1/15/2011 #1,160
FierceOcelot

"You didn't have to, ma'am." Andrea was respectful, but firm with her statements. "Ripper needs to be stopped; you know that, and so do my employers."

She got to the point fast. "My employers have caught wind of the situation here. They sent me to give a message to you. In a few days, they're going to deploy Sentinels here, maybe drop an Omega-model mech or two. We're going to help you take down Ripper."

She exaggerated the part about the Omega-models; those would come only as a last resort, if all else failed. A free-rein AI was very, very dangerous.

(You probably don't know what I meant there, but Andrea'll explain, if a character asks. Either that or I'll post a bio for it.)

1/15/2011 . Edited 1/15/2011 #1,161
Alexander Starkiller

[Still, they are all deactivated. You said that, Bleeding.]

Andrew clutched his head, confused. So much was happening at one. "Fine! Sylvie, please help the tiger," he exclaimed, frustrated.

He moved away and walked over to the woman. "From what I understand, you work for morons. Wait, let me continue. You are suggesting using conventional weapons and wasting innocent lives to take out Ripper. That wouldn't work, at all. Your coworkers and the Sentinels will suffer heavy casualties, heavy financial losses, and lose face. I'm sure they don't want any of that. Nothing against you, I'm sure you could be helpful, but not the Sentinels," Andrew said, breaking his usual character in his frustration.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allen craned his neck to look at Margo. "What... is it...?" he asked sleepily, rubbing her back.

1/15/2011 #1,162
Fleur-de-lis Evans

I am going to be blunt.

I was waiting on Addison (not angry at you Addy just feeling ingnored) because I asked a few posts ago for her to clue me in on Sapphira's injury, so Sylvie, who can do a blood reading, could figure out what was wrong and try to heal Sapphira.

In the process I was planning on having her pass out, needing some care herself, as her body is overstressed and injured.

But since I wasn't responded to this plan is not possible.

1/16/2011 #1,163
FierceOcelot

(Yeah, why'd no one answer Fleur?)

Andrea looked at him and listened partially, ignoring the micro-insults. Mainly, she was reading his body language. He'd been through a lot, and based on what she saw, he was probably right.

"What's your plan, then?" Andrea asked. She could convince her superiors to call off the assault.

1/16/2011 . Edited 1/16/2011 #1,164
Alexander Starkiller

[Sorry Fleur. I read your earlier post, so I tried to respond to you best I could. I let you have at Saphira, so I suppose you just need Addison's reply.]

"My plan? Oh no, you must have mistaked me for someone important. Unless you were talking to her, of course," Andrew said promptly, referring to Shelby.

1/16/2011 #1,165
FierceOcelot

"I was." Andrea turned to Shelby, dismissing the man quickly.

1/16/2011 . Edited 1/16/2011 #1,166
Bleeding Perfection

"My plan is simple;" Shelby said, "Kill Ripper. And none of your fancy guns or battle suits can do that. Fact is, I'm the only one who can. For now, though, our priority is eliminating his elites, as well as Dr. Tomoe."

A single word flashed through her head at the mention of the psychotic doctor. Or rather, a single name.

Kaori.

(Kaori was one of the main characters in the original Wicked RPG back on the old Ted Dekker site. Her power is to become the same substance as whatever she touches, kinda like Kevin from Ben Ten. I'll bring her in sometime down the line.)

1/16/2011 #1,167
FierceOcelot

"So where do we start?" Andrea asked.

1/16/2011 #1,168
Bleeding Perfection

"We could start with Tomoe," Shelby said, uncrossing her amrs, "He's the one who performs repairs. Without him, they wouldn't be able to heal from decapitation wounds, like Em will inevitably do."

1/16/2011 #1,169
FierceOcelot

"Good idea," Andrea said. "When?"

She looked at the tiger, feeling slightly guilty for earlier.

1/16/2011 #1,170
« Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Arem H-A-Cooke, MongooseDelta
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member