Writers Inc
This is the home for wayward RPG's of any sort. Come join, create, write - Unleash the Power Inisde
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »
Addison Black

It had happened so suddenly. Margo hissed and sprung forward as the glass fell around them. Sapphira moved to jump, but found her paws bound by... fire. She growlwed in pain, struggling. Margo drew three ninja stars in her fingers as she rolled, then stood to her feet.

"What do you want? There's no need for this to be hostile..." she said, eyeing the stranger, and feeling a heavy sense of worry for her companion....

8/4/2010 #151
Fleur-de-lis Evans

Talia stiffened. "What are you doing here?" she asked, changing the fire to a more soothing bond of air and water. The water healed the wounds. "There is a bloody battle raging outside." Having been taxed by her ordeal with Shelby she sheathed her weapons. "You realize that if anyone finds you here they'll assume your with us and try to kill you?"

"This is a dark city." She moved back into the shadows and crumbled into the floor, cursing under her breath. Pain ripped through her body, and soon she smelled he own skin burning, her body temperature dropped drastically, her head felt light and the floor seemed to cave under her. Her legs gave out and she crashed to her knees, keeping a firm eye on the women, almost regretting her choices.... As she fell her hair released and dropped to her back, showing her for the nine years she was.

8/4/2010 #152
Addison Black

This time Margo stiffened. She replaced her ninja stars and moved to help the girl, but stopped. Was this a trap of some kind? And who's side was this girl on. "What is the battle for? Who are the sides, and what side are you on...."

She instead moved to Sapphira's side, shifting into a white tiger like sapphira and moving Sapphira with her strong paws to make sure she was alright, and hadn't broken anything struggling to get out of the bonds. "Will you release my friend, please?" she asked, her voice the same beautiful voice, only slightly tainted with a growl because of her form.

8/5/2010 #153
Fleur-de-lis Evans

"She is already released. The water does not bond. It is only flowing over her, turning silver and healing any injuries she may have had." Talia shook her head. "I am not tricking you. My powers are overtaxed. I'm on the side of the Dead City, need answers to my life."

Her eyes blurred. She should have passed this person, left them alone. After all it was a shape shifter accompanied by a tiger.

8/6/2010 #154
Addison Black

Margo shifted back into her human form. The Dead City? So THIS is where she'd ended up....

Still not knowing the sides, she moved over to the girl's side. Moving quickly. "You're weak. You need to rest," she whispered, looking the girl over. "My companion and I can keep watch if you would like a few hours.... not like we have anywhere to go........"

Sapphira growled, eyeing the woman, hten her paws, then moved to the door and lay down in front of it, growling quietly as she looked from her friend to the stranger...

8/6/2010 #155
Fleur-de-lis Evans

Talia didn't answer but passed into a trance like state of sleep.

_________

The girl had been too drastic. He would not approach the house. Instead he picked the bag with the files up moving toward a safe zone in the base she had been working for.

8/7/2010 #156
Addison Black

Margo raised an eyebrow and moved to pick the girl up (she's a shifter, she's pretty strong) laying her down on the bed. Margo stood over her, one hand resting on her sword...

8/7/2010 #157
Fleur-de-lis Evans

He walked silently from the base, walking in the shadows of the Dead City houses. He was planning on leaving, when a smudged message caught his eye. He went to investigate.

8/7/2010 #158
Alexander Starkiller

Allen got up from his chair. His teammates looked up, but didn't ask why. They knew he wanted information. Allen walked to Shelby's office and knocked on the door. He wanted to know what to do next, now that the battle was over. He had been resting for 10 hours now and he wanted to do something. At least receive a plan to do something.

8/7/2010 #159
Bleeding Perfection
"Yes, come in," Shelby said.
8/8/2010 #160
Alexander Starkiller
Allen Merrick stepped inside the room. Shelby seemed to have been looking over figures and some other strategic papers. Allen saluted her, for lack of a better greeting, and put his arms behind his back, clasping his left wrist with his right arm. "Ma'am, I have come for a debriefing of what has occurred today." Allen waited a beat, then told her all of what transpired that day. His voice became emotionless and strained as he passed Two's death, but for the most part he got through his story. As he concluded he asked, "Were there any other casualties? And is there anything to do right now, or will I have to wait a while before we get moving again?"
8/8/2010 #161
Bleeding Perfection
"A war is never without casualties, Allen," Shelby said, "There were quite a few other casualties, but none in the line of leadership. Regular soldiers who gave their life trying to free this city from evil." Shelby turned on the main screen. A tall man with dark hair and demon wings was yelling at Jade Phoenix. It was Ripper. "As you can see, Ripper is furious. He' been reduced from the leader of thousands of mn to leading four. You did well defeating Central." Shelby pulled out a new tPad for Allen. "I noticed you fried your first one. Try not to break this one. As for what you can do for now, take a break. Ripper's suffered a severe blow to his efforts, and he won't be making any moves for a while."
8/9/2010 #162
Alexander Starkiller

"Okay. In that case, where would you keep extra tPad components? I want to "shock-proof" these to a greater level than they already are. These may be ingenious, but I would like to improve all the ones in my group's possession. If you could just tell me where the components are, I can get to keeping myself busy." Allen said. It wasn't much, but it at least kept boredom at bay.

8/9/2010 #163
Bleeding Perfection
"The mech room should have the pieces yu need," Shelby said, "It's downstairs next to the mess hall."
8/10/2010 #164
Alexander Starkiller

"Thank you, ma'am." Allen saluted again, then walked out. He walked back to the mess, and searched the few rooms around it. He found the mechanics room and went into it. He looked around the small room. In here there were extra tPads, communication ear pieces, circuit boards, and electronics chips of all shapes and sizes. He left the room and went back to his team. He told them of his idea, and they agreed with it. As a group they entered the mech room. Allen gathered up the circuit boards and bunch of electronics chip, and began working.

8/11/2010 #165
Addison Black

Sapphira gave a slight growl, not loud enough to be heard from a distance,but just loud enough to alert Margo. Margo tensed. Someone was near...

8/13/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/14/2011 #166
Fleur-de-lis Evans

He walked slowly, not sure if the underground tunnel would cave in at any point. He found himself surfacing outside a house. The very house his sister had jumped into. He moved carefully, sliding in between a crack in the door. He glanced in and noticed she was passed out and a woman was helping her.

"Who are you?" he asked not moving a muscle out of the shadow.

8/15/2010 #167
Bleeding Perfection
Jade stood atop the building. Why she was always stuck with retrieving Talia was beyond her, but orders were orders. She drew both M9 handguns and dropped to the ground next to the door. She ignored everyone else and spoke to Talia. "You need to come back," she said, easily loud enough to wake her.
8/15/2010 #168
Alexander Starkiller

Allen and his team worked on their tPads. Fusing circuit boards, replacing memory chips, repairing fuses. It was boring work, but it was busy work. Electricty danced around their fingers as they fixed up their tPads. Of course, Chelsea was far ahead of Allen and Andrew, but she paused occasionally, helping them when they were unsure. Eventually they came to work on the surge protector. They removed it, cracked it open, and took out their conglomerations of parts. Each of them worked slowly, soldering the chip clusters into place. After they finished they slowly set the protector with a anti-EM wave signal. It would only last six months or so, but it would work. Chelsea placed her tPad down quickly, and began swaying.

Andy and Allen rushed to her, and walked her to the mess hall. She brushed her blonde hair out of her face, and said she was alright, but Allen and Andy didn't let her go. They sat her down at their table, and brought her dinner. (It was about six hours since lunch.) She ate, reluctantly, and kept telling them she was fine. They nodded, but just kept making her eat. She wasn't doing to well, but it wasn't something Allen could just zap and make better. Only she could over come the after-effects of battle, and hopefully become stronger. So when she stopped talking and just kept eating, they got up for their meals as well.

"I'm not sure how she'll end up. She's not doing to well right now," Andy whispered to Allen by the serving station.

"She's fine. She's tougher than she seems. She'll make it..." responded Allen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still floating. Still flooaating. Sooooooo booooring. Well, I guess it isn't too bad. I wish I could see what was happening. I wish I could see my beauty. Wait, there it is! What is it? Hmmmm. Hmmhmmm. Ah! It says "DAMAGE SEVERE. TOTAL DAMAGE: 98.6%. MEMORY CORE: 100%. BACKUP MEMORY CORE: 97.2%. A.I. LEVEL: SEVERELY CRIPPLED, DEFORMED, AND WEAKENED. SHUT DOWN PROCESS: DAMAGED. SYSTEM SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN, BUT SYSTEM IS DAMAGED. SYSTEM REBOOT: WILL COMMENCE IN 27 HOURS, 33 MINUTES."

What could it mean? Who knows? Who cares? Not me. I just want out. So I float.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look at those two. They think I'm a cripple now. I'm fine! I'm just a little tired from yesterday. Aren't they tired? If not, they should be. Even so, they don't need to treat me like I can't handle myself. Just because they are men, they think they need to watch out for the damsel. Oh look, my knights in shining armor return. Augh. I need to not think like this. They just want to make sure I'm okay. Even if they are going overboard. Because I am okay. I am.

"Look. Allen, Andrew, I'm okay. You need to stop worrying about me. I'll live," said Chelsea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allen and Andrew just looked at her for a second. Then began eating. They didn't need to answer, she knew what they thought.

8/15/2010 #169
Fleur-de-lis Evans

"She is completely out," he said turning his attention to the woman with the hand guns. He stepped out the shadows, into the less dark section of the house. He focused his purple eyes on the woman. "I can get her back to health if you want. But it will mean erasing her memories of the fight. Of any information she may have had about the enemy."

8/16/2010 #170
Addison Black

Margo growled, two daggers in her hands once more as she took a defensive stance. "My name is of no importance to you... my question is, who are YOU and what is it you want with the girl?"

Sapphira moved beside her and growled....

8/16/2010 #171
Bleeding Perfection

"She is an employee of Scorpia Corp.," Jade said, "And the Wicked will heal her." She stepped forward to place a hand on Talia, which would provide the connection she needed to teleport her back to Scorpia Corp.

8/19/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/14/2011 #172
Fleur-de-lis Evans

He narrowed his eyes. He was about to say something when she mumbled his name, seeming to phase into a half-fevered state. She cried out her voice filled with anger and pain. He knew what Scorpia Corp was. He nodded, "As long as I can aid her. There's more to her than you understand," he said stepping forward and taking her other hand.

He glanced back at the other woman. Maybe she'd be an ally later, but he would never know. He still didn't understand the significance of the tunnel he'd found.

8/19/2010 #173
Addison Black

Margo stepped back. Wicked? She'd never heard of such... it sounded horrific in the least... the way they said it, like it was some kind of.. power or something. It made her shudder. She relied on God for her power. He was the one that had given it to her after all.........

8/19/2010 #174
Bleeding Perfection
Jade, Talia and the man all vanished, and when they came back to eality, they were in the medical chambers of Scorpia Corp. Jade put Talia on one bed, and motioned for the man to sit on another. "So you want The Wicked, too?" She asked.
8/19/2010 #175
Fleur-de-lis Evans

"No," he said. "I want to watch over Talia."

8/19/2010 #176
Alexander Starkiller

Out of the blue Allen was reminded of something. "Hey, guys? I have to go for a few hours," he said after he swallowed the last of dinner.

Andy asked, "Why? What's up?" To which Allen said, "My stuff, all my stuff is still in my apartment. I want to go back and get it. Especially my short sword, my clothes, and my mask." Chelsea almost choked on her tea, and when she recovered she got out, "You have a sword? Hahaha. And a mask? Really, what are you? Johnny?! Hahahaha!" Andy joined her, and for a few minutes neither stopped laughing except for short breaths.

Allen looks at them, eyes dark, and spoke softly electricity darting around his face, "It's best you two have an idea. Got that? ... HAHAhahaha!! The look on your faces! Hysterical!!" After they stopped looking like they were going to scream they joined him. When they all calmed down Andy spoke up, "Do you, do you need any help? Cause if you do I-". Allen interrupted, "I'll be fine. We killed his foot soldiers remember? It's safe out there. No, I'll need you to stay here and make sure the Queen of Stubborn gets some real rest. See ya!" He ran to the doors, then remembering his oath to Shelby, ran to her office. He knocked on the door and waited for her call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

22 HOURS, 17 MINUTES UNTIL REBOOT COMMENCES.

8/19/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/14/2011 #177
Addison Black

And then they were gone....

Margo waited a moment ot make sure it wasn't som sort of trick before turning and kneeling down beside Sapphira and checking for any other wounds. Sapphira growled a loving tone and licked Margo's face. Margo frowned slightly, but then chuckled...

8/22/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/14/2011 #178
Alexander Starkiller

Allen knocked on Shelby's door again. Was she gone?

8/22/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/14/2011 #179
Alexander Starkiller

Allen gave up. She was obviously too busy. Allen stopped by his room before leaving. He picked up his favorite yellow jacket with black stripes on the sides. He took the tPad and his backpack as well so that he would have a means of communication and storage. He said goodbye to Andy and Chelsea one more time, then mad his way out of the base. It was bright out surprisingly. It wasn't bright often, was that a good sign? Allen looked at the building the base was in. When he noticed a good climbing spot, he ran to it. He jumped at a small foothold, and pushed up to give himself a head start. He grabbed a brick that was jutting out about halfway up. He proceeded to climb using these holds and the windows. When he reached the top, he took a second to search the city.That way.Allen started jogging to the edge of the roof, and jumped to the next.

8/26/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 5/14/2011 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Arem H-A-Cooke, MongooseDelta
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member