Writers Inc
This is the home for wayward RPG's of any sort. Come join, create, write - Unleash the Power Inisde
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Bleeding Perfection

(BTW: Addison, you're up next for the response in Post Apocalpyse.)

6/16/2010 #31
Bleeding Perfection

Vela snesed that there was a Spirit Wolf in the direction that Armonie had run off in, so she didn't follow. Instead she led Akiera back to the field, where Ren was waiting for them.

"Cyll is nearby," He said, his voice echoing in everyone's minds.

"Who?" Vela said.

"My sister," Ren replied.

(Addison, you wanna throw something in there?)

6/16/2010 #32
Addison Black

Cyll... as in the spirit wolf? She'd heard of them... stories and legends really. She took a step back, alsmot scared to be in their prescence...

6/16/2010 #33
Arem

Armonie cocked her head to the side. "You're not my elder," she insisted. "You're not supposed ta be here. Playin' in someone elses puddle will get you in trouble."

6/16/2010 #34
Bleeding Perfection

Ren looked directly into Akiera's eyes, then spoke with his mind.

~'You have nothing to fear, my friend. We are enemies to noone.'~

---

Cyll bounded playfully toward Armonie.

"Don't be silly!" She said, "You can play with me, can't you?"

6/16/2010 #35
Arem

"You're not supposed to be here!" Armonie barked. "It's wrong!"

6/16/2010 #36
Bleeding Perfection

"What's wrong with me bieng here?" Cyll said, "Why can't I come to the world I govern?"

6/16/2010 #37
Arem

Armonie wrinkled her nose. She tried to grasp at the pieces of information that were swirling around her head like fireflies. There was an answer for the wolf but she couldn't...grab it..."You just...you can't...Go home!" She jutted her chin up and tried to look like a mama wolf.

6/16/2010 #38
Bleeding Perfection

Cyll got serious then.

"Armonie," she said, "Do you know who you are? Or even what you are?"

6/16/2010 #39
Arem

Armonie seemed to droop. "I don't...I'm not...I-I...I'm Armonie," she said fitfully, face screwed up as she grasped at her fireflies again. She fidgeted. "I'm a...a wolf." Armonie felt very squirmy, like someone had dumped a bunch of ants into her fur.

6/16/2010 #40
Bleeding Perfection

Cyll looked directly into Armonie's eyes, making it so she could not look away. [should you choose to agree to that affect, that is.] Cyll spoke powerfully with her mind.

~'Look beyond the obvious of yourself, Armonie. You're a wolf naturally, but what kind of wolf? Do you know who you are destined to be? Do you know why your eyes are different colors? Do you know anything at all about the power you hold?'~

6/16/2010 #41
Arem

Armonie felt like someone was sitting on her chest. The other wolf was sucking her into a deep pit. Armonie did as she was told. She looked deeply within herself, feeling...floaty. "I'm...not like you. Not like them," she heard herself saying in a very tiny voice that was very far away. "He sent me here." She found a wall. It was a big scary looking wall. But she was not afraid. Armonie peeked around the wall -- "NO!" She physically hurtled herself backwards, snatching away the contact that had been made between her and the other wolf. Something very heavy and depressing settled across her shoulders, pulling her head down. She didn't realize it, until tears blinded her eyes, that it was sorrow. Armonie's limbs were trembling as she cried. Her chest hurt. "Please stop," she cried to the other wolf.

6/16/2010 #42
Bleeding Perfection

(Arem, can you PM me the details of what Armonie saw. Cyll knows what she saw, but I the player do not. I need Cyll to be able to speak as if she knows, but I personally don't know. You know?)

Cyll watched the little wolf carefully. She knew what she had seen, and that was apparently scary to Armonie. She didn't say anything.

6/16/2010 #43
Addison Black

Akiera shook her fur. If she was safe... tehn could she attend to a bit more pressing matters now? A loud growl emitted itself from her stomach as if to prove her point. "May I hunt on your land?" she whispered...

6/16/2010 #44
Bleeding Perfection

Ren smiled warmly [whatever a wolf's smile would look like. Maybe closed eyes and a tilted head? IDK...] and replied in normal speak this time.

"You are free to do what you want in this free land, Akiera," Ren said, "But I must warn you, you are a very important key in ending the war, as is Vela here. You may wish to stay with us."

(What I mean by "free" land, is that the area that Ren and the others are in isn't part of either Fire or Ice territory. It's a neutral zone.)

6/16/2010 . Edited 6/16/2010 #45
Addison Black

(I c...)

Akiera nodded. "I wont go far, or be gone long..." she whispered, turning and darting towards the cover of the trees...

6/16/2010 #46
Bleeding Perfection

"Be careful," Ren said.

6/16/2010 #47
Addison Black

Akiera turned and smiled at the wolf, a gentle glint in her eye, before turning back to the woods and dissapearing into their darkness...

6/16/2010 #48
Bleeding Perfection

Cyll walked over to Armonie.

"I know what you saw, child," She said kindly, "It's nothing to be afraid of. It's just a nattural part of life."

6/18/2010 #49
Arem

Armonie stared at her with wide, disbelieving eyes. Something was pulling the panic away from her little mind and she slowly stopped gasping for air. After a few long minutes, she looked at the wolf. "What's a natural part of life?" she asked. She looked around as if she were seeing her surroundings for the first time.

6/18/2010 #50
Bleeding Perfection

(POSTED ON TOP OF PAGE! W00T!)

"Have you forgotten what you saw already?" Cyll said, "You saw death. Death is only a nattural part of life. Why did you fear it?"

6/19/2010 . Edited 6/19/2010 #51
Arem

Armonie cocked her head to the side. "What are you talking about?" She looked around the woods. A squirrel was tittering on a tree branch several trees behind the wolf talking. She slowly stalked forward, tail twitching back and forth.

6/19/2010 #52
Bleeding Perfection

(I have an idea. I'll PM you. Also, IDK how to read my PM's... I can get to them from my E-Mail, but IDK where they are on this site...)

Cyll was getting confused now. Armonie had just suffered amnesia ... or something... Odd...

6/19/2010 . Edited 6/19/2010 #53
Arem

Armonie suddenly sprang forward, tail up like a flag. She let loose a burst of high pitched barking as she bolted after the squirrel. The thing just glared down at her from the tree branch, at a safe distance. Armonie ran around the base of the tree, jumping up at it and still barking.

6/19/2010 #54
Bleeding Perfection

"Armonie!" Cyll said, "Come with me."

Of course the young pup was interested with the squirrel. Most young canine forms were.

6/19/2010 #55
Arem

"But I can get him!" she protest, growling at the squirrel. "I can get him!"

6/19/2010 #56
Bleeding Perfection

"There are thousands of squirrels. You will have time for them later."

6/19/2010 #57
Arem

Armonie jumped at the tree again. "But I don't want the other squirrels..." She barked at the pesky critter. "He's...a warrior squirrel," she said distractedly. "'m gonna get him!"

6/19/2010 #58
Bleeding Perfection

Warrior squirrel? Preposterous idea.

"Armonie!" Cyll barked sharply, "Now! Do you want this war to end or not?"

6/19/2010 #59
Arem

Armonie flinched at the bark. She froze, looking back at the wolf with big eyes. "What are you talking about?" Her tail snuck down between her legs. "I just wanna play," she said in a watery voice.

6/19/2010 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Arem H-A-Cooke, MongooseDelta
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member