Writers Inc
This is the home for wayward RPG's of any sort. Come join, create, write - Unleash the Power Inisde
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Addison Black

Ok, since there's already a character development on here, I'm not going to post AAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL the rules, but if something is unclear, then make it known. I don't bite.... heh, most people.

If there is WAY to much confusion, I'll edit the rules in later.

As of now, this is the continuation of the Character Development V from Writers Inc on Ning. I suppose we shall be continuing the recent plot, and I have an answer for you on why Dread is taking FOREVER. He's not home. He'll be back sometime in July. So don't get mad at my bro becasue you think he is procrastinating... =)

6/20/2010 #1
MongooseDelta

Recap

Aaron, formerly Antonious the ancient vampire, was exorcised of the demon that re-animated his flesh. As a result he died almost immediately, and met with Jesus in person, as he had been a believer for some time.

Jesus sent him back with the name of Aaron, meaning, "Peacemaker."

Aaron began to recover from being dead in an Abby sequestered on a large estate in Northern Scotland.

Addison, Scott, The Hatter, and one other, played by Darkness Vs. Dawn, journeyed in search of answers to the North of Scotland.

Addison believed Antonious could help her father, who was in some kind of serious trouble with his enemies.

Scott believed Addison could get him to Drak, who could help him understand the changes happening in his body and mind.

The hatter wanted to ensure Addison's safety

The three or four met the Abbot, Gilchrist, at the entrance to the estate, and he took them toward a pub. On the way they were ambushed by werewolves. Gilchrist exorcised one of them, who turned out to be Addison's brother, and is now with the group, searching for Addison.

Addison was separated from the group during the attack, and was severely wounded. One of the Hatter's clockwork creations spirited her off to the clock tower, where she was tended to and nursed back toward health.

Aaron was teleported, or something, to the clock tower to meet with Addison.

The two of them are trying to exit the clock tower, and find the rest of the group, which just found out from the Hatter that Addison is in his clock tower. But where is the clock tower, and how do they get there?

I can't play the clock tower like Dread, so I'm going to skip ahead to where they exit the clock tower in an unknown area. Everyone else is still in the pub.

6/20/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 2/24/2011 #2
Addison Black

Fresh air.

It hit her lungs the moment they were freed from that horrifying place, and she welcomed it gratefully. She had been partially supporting Aaron, who was growing stronger and stronger. She herself had been growing stronger, but was still too weak to use her power....

She'd released him for a moment to walk a little ways, staring out at their suroundings. There was a large rock nearby, and she willed herself to climb it, to get a grasp of where they were. But as she was approaching it, it hit her again. She'd experienced this once before. A sharp pain in her chest. She tried to stifle the cry that came to her lips and glanced back at Aaron, hoping he hadn't heard. He'd probably had enough of helping her for now. She scrambled to the other side of the rock and slid to the ground with her back against the solid surface, gasping in pain....

6/20/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 2/24/2011 #3
MongooseDelta

Aaron, for his part, stumbled to the near side of the rock, and slowly let himself down against it.

"So, Addison," he said between breaths, "It's pretty clear you're having a hard time. If we're in this together, it's together. So spill."

He sat there, head leaning back, and gave serious consideration to taking a nap then and there. But he wanted to hear what she had to say, so he lifted his head and forced himself to sit up a little and stay awake.

6/20/2010 #4
Addison Black

"What's ther to spill..." she choked between breathes. "You need to sleep..." she whispered, "You look faint...." she said, forcing a smile on her lips...

6/20/2010 #5
MongooseDelta

Aaron, being on the opposite side of the rock from Addison, couldn't see her at all. He chuckled a little.

"Who needs sleep? I'll sleep when I'm dead. Which, incidentally, I was only a little bit ago. heh. But I'm not blind and deaf. I know you're in pain, and I don't know why, much less whether or not I can help you. But I'm not comfortable going on without knowing. So you can either tell me, or we can sit here and argue some more."

6/20/2010 #6
Addison Black

She sighed, "The reason I'm not telling you is because I don't know... I've been feeling stronger on the outside, as if I could take down a grown grizzly with my bear hands... but on the inside I feel weak, especially in my chest. It used to burn every once in a while, but that's faded and left a sharp pain that shows every once in a while. I don't know... I feel almost..... hungry. Not like a human... like an animal. Like an animal thirsting for blood... and I don't like it, especially when I'm around you... I don't like to kill when I don't have to...."

6/21/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 2/24/2011 #7
MongooseDelta

"Oh, Lord Jesus Christ help us please!" Aaron exclaimed, rolling his eyes heavenward.

"You're turning into a . . . how were you injured in the first place? Wolves? Bats? People who acted like wolves or bats? Does the sunlight hurt you? Oh yeah, it's foggy here. Never mind."

He paused to take a larger breath than he had been taking.

"Yeah. I've been there, done that, on both ends. I recognize the symptoms. And I was cured. But it killed me. Maybe you don't have to die? I existed for a couple thousand years before being exorcised, and lived a relatively . . . acceptable life . . . some of that time. You could to?"

6/21/2010 #8
Addison Black

"Wait... you're saying..." she shook her head. "Oh no...."

Why hadn't she seen it before. Her father was a full blooded vampire, her mother a shapeshifter, and now she had werewolf poison flowing through her veins... any human should be dead by now... even a plain shapshifter, like she should be...

She was a monster...

"Aaron... stay over there..." she whispered. Human vs. hybrid, I wonder who'd win...

6/22/2010 #9
MongooseDelta

"No," Aaron said, "YOU stay over THERE! for all the difference this little rock will make. Addison, whatever's happening does not mean you, or your family, are in any way lost. All you have to do is feed judiciously on live-stock, and build up your self control based on your values. You do have values, right?"

He said all this as though discussing the weather. Suddenly he pulled himself around the rock to face her.

"Addison, what do you believe? Beyond all else, with a certainty that will never be shaken, what do you believe?"

6/22/2010 #10
Bleeding Perfection

Name: N/A (Will be received IC)

Appearance: http://www.testriffic.com/resultfiles/27954ol%20XD.jpg The wings are attached to his back, and much larger

Skills and powers: Short range teleportation, extreme speed, mastery of many types of fighting, can turn into a dragon, and when in that form, breathe fire. Here's his dragon form: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/098/d/9/Black_Dragon_by_BenWootten.jpg

Weapons: His hands are registered leathal weapons many times over as a result of achieveing blackbelt in many of the martial arts styles he knows. He knows other general types of fighting besides martial arts, like fencing and boxing.

Back Story: He was originally a sentient dragon, turned human in the early 1800's. He posesses extreme wisdom, but has loss access to it due to an extremely severe case of insanity. If any of you wish to play the "exorcise the demon" card for him, it would remove the insanity, but he would retain the dragon powers, which are not derived of evil.

He sped through the darkness of the mountainside. Nothing could stop him from achieving his goal. Aaron was next. He teleported into the air slightly, then again, until eventually he was high enough up to go dragon without slowing down. He went full dragon form, then soared toward the nearest populated area. Aaron was close.

6/22/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 2/24/2011 #11
Addison Black

The cross necklace around her neck had somehow miraculously survived hte ordeal... and she moved a hand up to run her fingers over it. "I believe that God is real, and that he loves everything... including me..." she whispered...

6/22/2010 #12
MongooseDelta

"Well, that's something." Aaron said. "Should hold you for a while against quite a lot that may come against you in time. Given that, I submit that you can trust him to take care of you and me both, according to His will, yes? So I don't need to run around to the other side of our rock, do I?" He grinned, and gave her shoulder a little squeeze with one hand. A bold gesture, perhaps, but who was to judge, and she would understand the meaning. "We'll rest as we have need, move as we have need, and if your . . . whatever starts to take over I'll pray. How's that for a plan?"

6/22/2010 #13
Addison Black

She smiled, her fangs showing for the first time. "If you think praying can save you from death..." she chortled, teasingly. "Maybe that is my strength issue.... maybe I need to feed..."

6/23/2010 #14
MongooseDelta

"All right," Aaron said, looking around. "You lack the strength to hunt by the usual means, obviously, but your mind remains strong, right? Are you telepathic? I can teach you to draw prey to yourself if you are. Can't do it anymore myself, or I would, but you can, I suspect."

6/23/2010 #15
Addison Black

Does this answer your question? She smiled.

6/23/2010 #16
MongooseDelta

"All right. Let's try it this way. I'll do the same thing in my mind that I used to as a vampire. I can't project, though, so you'll have to read me and emulate it, projecting it to whatever you want to feed on. Oh, and if the thought of drinking blood and eating flesh bothers you, you'll get over it when you're hungry enough. Here goes everything."

He sat back against the rock, consciously relaxing, and focused on himself and his own image of himself. He made himself look and feel as gentle, peaceful and kind as possible, with tasty treats for the animals in his hands, and released a call to food like that which many rodents would have made to call their family members.

None of this actually happened, but in his mind it was almost as real, and most animal minds were too weak to tell the difference.

6/23/2010 #17
Addison Black

Addison chortled. "This is so inhumane... " but she copied what he did, in her own sort of way. "Too weak to hunt," she muttered sarcastically to herself, "watch this..."

As her hunger grew, though she felt weak, when she sensed the prescence of prey nearby, she felt as though she was stronger than she'd ever been before. "Stay there..." she whispered before pulling herself into a crouch and growling...

6/23/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 2/24/2011 #18
Addison Black

Addison saw the wolf sniffing in the forest, sniffing for blood. Yes, she'd projected the image... but of herself as the treat... she chuckled as she lunged for the wolf painfully, letting her instincts take herself over....

6/23/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 2/24/2011 #19
Addison Black

Addison drained the wolf completely, and then collapsed beside its lifeless body with a long exhale...

6/23/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 2/24/2011 #20
MongooseDelta

Aaron frowned a little. "Impressive appetite. I guess the next thing to work on will be self control, if you choose to continue along this path. Obviously I can't compel you by any physical means."

6/23/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 2/24/2011 #21
Addison Black

"Sorry," she said, laying on her back and staring up into the sky, unmoving except for the slow rising and falling of her chest.

6/23/2010 #22
Addison Black

Addison sighed. So many thoughts were pressing her mind, and now they all tumbled down upon her. Her parents. Were they alive? She'd made a promise, one that she intended to keep. Then there was her brother. She'd seen him. Conner was alive.... and healthy when he'd attacked. Was he okay now, though? And then there was another pressing matter... Scott.

6/23/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 2/24/2011 #23
Bleeding Perfection

He flew through the air toward the pub. Upon reaching it, he returned to human form and dropped in near the entrance. The ground shook with the impact, and he entered the pub menacingly. He kicked a nearby patron off the bar, then punched another in the gut.

"Where's Aaron?" He said in a sing-song voice.

6/24/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 2/24/2011 #24
MongooseDelta

The sound of a shotgun slug being chambered was heard from behind the bar, as two very large and scruffy looking Scotts, almost straight out of the braveheart movie, stood slowly from their stools and stepped to either side of the newcomer.

The bartender, himself a large man, moved along the bar until he was behind and to the side of the newcomer.

"Who's askin?" He asked, the shotgun pointed at the newcomer's head, but held out of range of any attempt to disarm him. It wasn't the first time these people had dealt with violent patrons and visitors, and they were supremely confident they could deal with this one.

------------------

Gilchrist glanced at the newcomer, raised an eyebrow, and took another spoonful of stew into his mouth, turning back toward his companions.

"That assist was impressive, though, dont'cha think?" He asked, picking up a conversation in the middle and hoping the others around the table would catch on and play along. He spoke at a perfectly normal volume which would be impossible for the newcomer to hear, unless, of course, he had preternatural hearing. In that case he would hear a conversation about a rugby match.

6/24/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 2/24/2011 #25
Bleeding Perfection

"Aaron's not here?" he replied, "Too bad. I was hoping I wouldn't have to kill anyone today."

He grabbed a fork and flung it directly at the bartender's head, in the same fashion as a throwing knife. He used his wings to propel a jump toward the bartender, grabbing the shotgun by the barrel and twisting it away, then swung a powerful gut punch into the bartender.

6/24/2010 #26
MongooseDelta

"STOP!" Gilchrist's voice rang out with the authority of command, even as he stood and slammed a staff, formerly unseen, down onto the floor. It was as though a shock wave emanated, either from his mouth or from the impact of his staff, driving the fork off course slightly so that it skimmed past the bartender's head without doing any damage.

As the newcomer threw the fork, the two large men lunged at him, and the bartender fired the shotgun, and five other patrons lunged toward him from their seats.

As the second wave reached them from Gilchrist, it seemed as though they were all mired in deep mud. The Bartender never reached the breaking point in his pull on the trigger. The two big men, and the other five patrons froze in mid lunge.

The newcomer met the same resistance, finding his wings to be more of a hindrance than a help.

Gilchrist waded among the people, unhindered by whatever hindered them, grabbed the newcomer by a wing, and hauled him outside.

Knowing that the newcomer could hear him, even though he would have extreme difficulty responding, Gilchrist spoke. "If you want Aaron, or Anthony, or Kihn, or MongooseDelta, and if you want to fight them, the ONLY place you'll have even a chance of success is in the Nexus Arena. Go there now."

With his last word Gilchrist touched the newcomer on the shoulder with his staff, and in a flash of light, the newcomer disappeared, on his way to the Nexus Arena.

6/24/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 2/24/2011 #27
Addison Black

Addison sighed. Conner. Conner, can you hear me?

Conner jerked, his attention previously distracted by the strange newcomer in the bar. A-Addison?

You catch on quick, bro... she replied a bit teasingly.

Where are you?!

I really don't know... She looked over at Aaron.

6/24/2010 . Edited by Fleur-de-lis Evans, 2/24/2011 #28
MongooseDelta

Aaron looked back at Addison quisically. It looked like she was in deep thought, somewhat lost, in another world as they say. He had no idea, however, just what she was thinking.

"Hrm?" He asked.

6/24/2010 #29
Addison Black

Addison shook it off. She'd lost connection. "My brother..." she said back to him, pulling herself to a sitting position.

6/24/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Arem H-A-Cooke, MongooseDelta
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member