PASE RP
Welcome to the PASE. Paranormal Activities and Supernatural Events Organization. PASE works outside of the Japanese government to provide protection from the unexplainable. Precious few are selected annually. Do you have what it takes? Open!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Piptik

Warm smells of delicious food waft over all the students as they enter the mess hall. Hard-wood flooring and light blue walls give the entire room a rather homey feeling. A salad bar and a cart full of miscellaneous food related items are tucked into the westernmost corner whereas all the hot food is served on the opposite side of the room. Long maple tables and benches fill the rest of the room in neat rows.

Since Reapers and normal students eat at different times, there is no tension and meal times remain many of the students favorite part of being part of the PASE Organization.

6/3/2010 #1
The Sin of Being

Olivia picks up a salad, hamburger, and soda, perfectly happy to chow down. "mmm," she mutter, wishing there were other students around. She quickly glanced down at her class schedule. After Lunch was gym, her least favorite subject.

"Great." she mummbled through a mouth full of salad. "Gym on a full stomach."

6/12/2010 #2
Piptik

"Hiya," Sarah stands opposite of where Olivia is sitting. "I'm Sarah. Is it cool if I sit here?" she asks in a voice coated with faux enthusiasm. Before the fellow student could reply, she plops down, letting go of her lunch tray a few seconds early so it made a loud smacking noise. "Mmmm, ishn't ta phood here great?" grinning innocently with a mouthful of salad, you wouldn't be able to tell that she was tapping a morse code message onto Olivia's foot.

The message read like this:

In a little bit some teachers will come looking for me. When that happens I'm making a break for it but until then stay calm and play along or else you'll be my hostage.

6/13/2010 #3
The Sin of Being

Reply in morse code: I'll be your WHAT?

6/13/2010 #4
Piptik

"So, what class do you have next?" Sarah asks after finishing a glass of mineral water. Simultaneously she's replying in morse code: Hostage. God, do I really have to repeat myself? You humans and always having to hear something twice. No wonder why Reapers are allowed more privileges.

6/13/2010 #5
The Sin of Being

"I have Gym next," Olivia siad while replying,

Idiot, You just surprised me, and at least us normal humans are nice.

6/13/2010 #6
Piptik

"I despise Gym," Sarah growls, suddenly looking angered. "How about you?"

True PASE members are never surprised- she taps back-Why is it so important to be nice? Nothing's ever achieved by being nice. You have to be- They're here, act natural.

Three teachers enter the Mess Hall, whispering quietly and pointing at the two girls.

6/15/2010 #7
The Sin of Being

Olivia tapped back, :So you want me to scream, and run around the lunch room - because that is what most people do when the meet a reaper you know.

6/15/2010 #8
Piptik

Well- Sarah continues to tap softly as the teachers head for their table- most people are idiots. Unlike you. I know you won't tell, or run around the lunch room.

Eyes widening, a small flicker of light illuminates them briefly before dissipating as the teachers arrive at the table.

"Sarah," one of the teachers holds the young student down by the shoulder, "will you come quietly or will we have to use force?"

{Sorry, I would write more but now I'm stripped of ideas DX}

6/17/2010 #9
The Sin of Being

(Hmm let me see what I can do)

"This should be fun," Olivia said, scooting her chair out of the line of fire, but so she could still The fight.

6/17/2010 #10
Piptik

Sighing, Sarah stood and stepped over the bench.

"I'll come quietly," she mumbled, looking defeated and tired. The teacher loosened his grip on the young girl but didn't remove his hand from her shoulder.

"That's good," he answered gently. "It's better to cooperate than spend your entire life fighting the syste-OOF!!"

In an instant he fell to the ground face first. Standing over him Sarah quickly swung her out from under his feet where she had tripped him. The other teachers were getting ready, pulling out blunt mechanical weapons that looked like they hurt. But she was more than ready for them, knowing who would go first and how they would attack before they even knew themselves. Fists at the ready, she held herself in a defensive posture. The first teacher lunged, only to be kicked back into a fellow adult who, caught by surprise, used her weapon. Three small bursts of electricity flashed the room before both teachers fell limp against a nearby table.

In the confusion, Sarah had a third teacher unconscious next to her and another's arms pinned behind his back, forcing him to be her shield as the last two attacked. Thrusting him out of the way, she dropped a split second before a teacher attacked. One sickening crack coming from the teacher who had crashed into the floor was barely noticed as Sarah fought the last aggressor.

Clearly the last one had learned from the failed attempts because he was standing out of reach, taking the same defensive position as the winning student. Although he was being wiser than the others, he still fell after a short hand-to-hand fight.

With the last enemy neutralized, Sarah began walking towards the closest window. Balanced on the frame, she looked down and sighed.

"Third story, damn," muttering, she paused a second before looking back at the bodies on the floor. "Goodbye," she waved at Olivia.

6/17/2010 #11
The Sin of Being

"Bye," Olivia waved cheerfully.

6/18/2010 #12
Piptik

Without a second word, Sarah jumped out the window, a loud 'thud' following her departure.

"Oooooowwwwww," she moaned, having fallen incorrectly and twisted an ankle. "Daaaaammmmmmnnnnnn iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit." Curled in the fetus position, she gripped her ankle, the grass sticking to her uniform and hair.

6/18/2010 #13
The Sin of Being

Taylor appeared beside her. He had an odd habit of appearing when people didn't expext it. "Need some help?" he asked, his eyes hidden by tinted sunglasses.

6/19/2010 #14
Piptik

{Sorry for not replying in awhile ^^" Been really busy returning reviews and such}

"No," Sarah grunted in reply. "I'll manage."

Steadying her breath so that in no longer came in shallow coughs but deep lungfuls of air, she removed both hands from her ankle and slowly brought herself into a squatting position-making sure to keep all weight on her healthy leg. Just as cautiously, she stood up. "There," she clapped her hands in accomplishment before looking at Taylor. "What are you doing here?" questioning pointedly, she knew that she might as well be asking herself that.

6/24/2010 #15
The Sin of Being

(no prob,)

Taylor smiled impishly. "Hideing."

6/24/2010 #16
Piptik

{XP}

"Hiding?" Sarah asked, suspicion multiplying each second. "From what, the teachers?"

6/29/2010 #17
The Sin of Being

"Who else?"

6/29/2010 #18
Piptik

Grunting, though it seemed more like an attempt at laughter, Sarah beat the grass off her uniform and hair.

"Well I'm escaping," she informed him nonchalantly. "Wanna come with?"

7/1/2010 #19
The Sin of Being

He shrugged, "I've got nothing better to do."

7/1/2010 #20
Piptik

{Wow, once again I suck at posting back ^^" If you're still keeping track of this forum, sorry}

"Let's get going then," Sarah's face was graced with the hint of a smile as she waved her hand, signaling her peer to follow.

{I'm moving this role playing to the School Grounds forum, if you don't mind}

7/24/2010 #21
The Sin of Being

((My god, I thought you'd never post again, and that's fine))

Taylor followed, his face bored. "I hope you thought this through." He muttered.

7/24/2010 #22
Oatmeal and Raisins

Merleawe let the lunch tray land in the table with a loud clatter before sitting down in front of her jostled food. "Ahh...finnally, lunch time!" she grinned, rubbing her hands together. Taking a bite of a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich, the child hummed to herself, completely oblivious to Olivia who was sitting across from her.

7/25/2010 #23
The Sin of Being

"Hey kid," Olivia said, taking a bite out of her burger. "What up?"

7/25/2010 #24
Oatmeal and Raisins

"The ceiling," she commented, downing a carton of milk. "So what's your name?"

7/27/2010 #25
The Sin of Being

"Harr har. My name is Olivia. And yours would be?"" Olivia said, tossing her salad over her shoulder so it thunked into the trashcan. Her smile widened.

7/27/2010 #26
Oatmeal and Raisins

"Merleawe," the child responded leaving the crusts of the now gone sandwich. "No one can pronounce it right, so everyone just calls me Mel." She raised her eyebrow, noting the dunk. "Hey...you're pretty good for someone who doesn't like gym all that much!"

8/2/2010 . Edited 8/2/2010 #27
The Sin of Being

"Oh, I like gym. Just not the gym teacher."

8/2/2010 #28
Oatmeal and Raisins

"What? How come??"

8/3/2010 #29
The Sin of Being

"Because she's evil..."

8/3/2010 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Piptik
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member