Look at me! I read poetry
Five reviewers! We review for free: bitterllysweetchoco and or tesa131313, Midnight in Eden, Erin Lynn, my poetic lie sense, and Guerrilla Poet. Come and get your free reviews today.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
simpleplan13
I'll review anyone's poem... I'd appreciate it if I received a review back, but 'tis not a requirement.
1/31/2008 #1
Esther Jade
Hey simpleplan13

I would like input on "Faithless Fidelity" and my "A Hard Holiday" poems. And I am more than happy to return the favour!

Thanks!

2/4/2008 #2
half-sketched.staccatos

konnichi wa

Could you check out a couple of my poems/short stories? Not needed if you're not in the mood... but in case you're willing. :)

4/15/2008 #3
dyingtoseethestars

If you or any other reviewers have the time, any of mine would be appreciated. I shall do the same in return. I'm new around here.

5/18/2008 #4
Pandakun84

Hi! thought it'd be best to try here since there's not a lot of ppl on it. I need reviews for some of my stuff, mainly the newer stuff cause my writing's changed and i really want imput. i'll try to review back.

please and thank you!!!! ^_^

6/11/2008 #5
lymli

hi :D finally I've learned how to post, I just want to thank you for the reviews and your writings are cool.

6/25/2008 #6
fivesandsevens

Hey there, could you please take a look at Winged Demon and Loose aka The Guilty Lies of Our Past I would really apreciate the reviews, and I am more than willing to return the favour. ^_^ ~Winter

8/28/2008 #7
she's dreaming

rainbow

names

11/3/2008 #8
Stiff Spines

Can you review Sickeningly Sweet and My Bittersweet Friend? I will return the favor.

2/18/2009 #9
Shrinking.Violett

If anyone has time, could you review any of my poems? I'll look at yours back ^^

7/17/2009 #10
Ordet Alene

I've only posted 2 of my poems so far and I'd like a little extra feedback before publishing more. Thanks!

1/13/2013 #11
Meng En

Hey, could you check out some of my poems and review please? 'ppreciate it!

8/10/2013 #12
Forum Moderators: tesa131313 bitterlyysweetchoco
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member