Look at me! I read poetry
Five reviewers! We review for free: bitterllysweetchoco and or tesa131313, Midnight in Eden, Erin Lynn, my poetic lie sense, and Guerrilla Poet. Come and get your free reviews today.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
AEJ325

I love all reviews!

If you would, my newest poem is: One of the Five

The others were written years ago and just put up for the hell of it.

Thanks all the same!

3/21/2009 #31
Julia Wall

I would be super delighted to get any reviews at all for anything!

3/22/2009 #32
sw448

Please review my couplets.

Thank you.

.sw

4/15/2009 #33
LadyInTheTARDIS

i barely have time for reviewing cause im always on forums so if you want contact me strait to forums like forums poetry love somewhere outside the closet and in any of the following.... being bi and becoming more. etc im in all of them just look for a chibi chichiri!!!!!!!!

love to talk whenever!!!!!!

5/13/2009 #34
iamdeleted

Hi!

I just started a story, but it's written in poems. All free verse and I haven't gotten much of any feedback on it and I'd love to know what people think of it.

I'd really, really, really appreciate a review or two and will definitely review in return!

Link: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2676048/1/

Thanks!

5/23/2009 #35
Sugar Duck

I could really use some constructive cricism! If you would be so kind to check out both/either of the "Love Poems" or "Big Circus Tent" that would be lovely!

Thanks bunches :]

7/31/2009 #36
Perizada

Hello

Could you review Dandelions in a Dainty Vase and The Two String Harp Player please? Thank you

8/13/2009 #37
LittleViking

ME! ME! ME!

Read anything! Anything at all!

8/19/2009 #38
He Smelled Of Rain

It would be amazing if you could review any of my poems that don't have reviews. Such as, No Cure, Magic? There's No Such Thing, ect. ect. I'll take a look at yours.

8/21/2009 #39
Stiff Spines

Could you please review To: Someone I Love Unconditionally or Fruitless Wishes? I will review you once I get reviews =] Thank you.

8/23/2009 #40
Eternal Skies

you can check out my poems! really appreciate it if you do!

8/26/2009 #41
MarkMonosyllabic

If anyone wants to check my poems, I'm pretty much gonna be checking out all y'alls poetry for a while, too. My 3 poems on my page are: "The Highway, My River of Unforgiving Concrete", "Like So Many Raindrops", and "Winter Poem for a Summer Girl" which I consider to be slightly better love poetry than you'll usually find, but if that's just me, please don't hesitate to let me know.

8/30/2009 #42
MarkMonosyllabic

If anyone wants to check my poems, I'm pretty much gonna be checking out all y'alls poetry for a while, too. My 3 poems on my page are: "The Highway, My River of Unforgiving Concrete", "Like So Many Raindrops", and "Winter Poem for a Summer Girl" which I consider to be slightly better love poetry than you'll usually find, but if that's just me, please don't hesitate to let me know.

8/30/2009 #43
Red Cambell

Please my poems have no form and my friends and family have to say they are good please could someone review my poems and tell me what you think. Like I said I have no form I just write what comes to me please tell me good or bad.

Thank You,

Reddy

10/7/2009 #44
Red Cambell

Please my poems have no form and my friends and family have to say they are good please could someone review my poems and tell me what you think. Like I said I have no form I just write what comes to me please tell me good or bad.

Thank You,

Reddy

10/7/2009 #45
blueinkedbones

If you could review any of my poetry, that would be great. Have a good Thanksgiving!

Thanks

Rose

11/26/2009 #46
S'wit

Could you review my poem My Mistake please, would appreciate it loads

Will have a mooch at yours as well and revieew if have time

Darkstar

11/28/2009 #47
Aamori

Hi there, could you look at my poem "Where Am I?"

I'm not too happy with it and some comments and advice could definitely help me make it better.

Thanks!

5/11/2010 #48
AvidWriter-92

If anyone could review "Realizations," "War's Fingerprint," or "A Robin's Song" for me, that would be wonderful!

And I would gladly return the favor.

:)

~Avid :)

5/11/2010 #49
Creeping Collarbones

Could someone please review Watch the Sky or Dance with Destruction or Words meet wind

Thank you! And I'll review back, if you'd like. (:

5/22/2010 #50
forget-me-nots

Hey, I'd love it if someone would review my poetry. Really any of it, but particularly my newer pillowbook, there's a time for everything, or my single poem, punch the mirror. I'll be happy to return the favor(: Thanks!

~Rae

5/22/2010 #51
Mo Henry Bug

Please review 'a decade without remorse' and (if not too much to ask) one of my older poems.

8/28/2010 #52
LeFlamel

sure i'll handle that if someone reads my Letters from a Hollow Heart... i need the constructive criticism that my friends aren't giving

2/17/2011 #53
punctured.lungs

could you review my stuff? any of it really, but especially my pillowbook-in-progress, imperfections? thanks:)

3/27/2011 #54
IAmGhost120

Hi, could you review one of my pieces? Preferably Lost, One Last Breath, or The Water. Thanks!!

7/31/2011 #55
Laoch

Could you please check out Slice, Tied or Chaos?

8/1/2011 #56
Things-and-mings

Could you please read and review my poem 'Our First Meeting'. Its the first poem I've written and I'll really appreciate some criticism on it.

Thanks x.

8/4/2011 #57
Little-Storyteller

If your still doing the whole review others poetry thing, would you review any of my poems, please? I would really appreciate that since these are the first poems I posted.

Dream: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2940203/1/Dream

Can: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2940152/1/Can

Needs & Wants: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2940137/1/Needs_Wants

Little Bird: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2940122/1/Little_Bird

8/12/2011 #58
MKSub

I'm trying to get back into writing so I'd appreciate some comments on my poems. I'll be sure to take a look at your work too.

7/29/2012 #59
SilentEmotion

If you could review just any of my poetry, I would really appreciate it.

8/18/2012 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: tesa131313 bitterlyysweetchoco
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member