Look at me! I read poetry
Five reviewers! We review for free: bitterllysweetchoco and or tesa131313, Midnight in Eden, Erin Lynn, my poetic lie sense, and Guerrilla Poet. Come and get your free reviews today.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
dylan halliwell

hi im brand new here:

the room scared from the lies you told my heart broken down the middle like the cracked walls you put your fist through sitting here in my chair you brought from that little antique store in the country I'm crying over you i cant believe i actually miss you after all you done to me you destroyed my innocence and you nearly took my life but still my heart misses all the happiness you brought to me you made me smile you made me someone you took me into the sun and let me be seen it made me feel safe and content but somehow you still left your bags gone all thats left is me but somehow i don't think ill stay the room now silent and decayed its unsafe and so am i

11/15/2008 #1
dgood1953

FROM THE HEART AND HEAD .DO'NT LET IT IT GET YOU DOWN.PAIN WILL BRING OUT SOME GOOD WORK!!

KEEP GOING !! DAVE

11/17/2008 #2
Forum Moderators: tesa131313 bitterlyysweetchoco
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member