Lee and Fox's crazy story
Private
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Star the Foxhound

Megan Wilson found herself once again being the last one in the college classroom where she went to school when she spilled all her pens and pencils on the floor. Kneeling to pick them up, she shoved them all into her bag along with her history textbook and notebook. At least it wasn't like she had anywhere important to go, she didn't have class right after this one, so she usually would walk to the library and try to get some work done. She was going to have to work on that history research paper if she was going to get it turned in before it was due.

The paper had been the last thing on her mind over the last few weeks, and she'd found out that she'd almost completely forgotten about it. It wasn't as if researching the Civil War was the first thing on her mind. She had a million things that she had to read before the week was over and a party in the dorm later that day. But she was quickly realizing that her time for completing the paper was slipping away.

7/25/2010 #1
Lee's ghost re-born

Al walked back in the room, forgetting his book. He leaned his hands on her desk. "sO you're screwed on this paper anrn't you?" he half teased.

7/25/2010 #2
Star the Foxhound

She looked up at him in surprise as she shoved the last pen into her bag and stood up, throwing it over one shoulder. "Why do you ask?"

7/25/2010 #3
Lee's ghost re-born

"You slept through it."

(Is it sad I miss Donnie and Clare? :S

7/25/2010 #4
Star the Foxhound

"I didn't sleep through anything," Megan said, glancing down for a moment. Perhaps he had caught her daydreaming through most of the class and as a result not having a clue about anything that had happened during the war they were studying. She was almost sure that she was going to fail the test too. "But you're right. I'm completely screwed."

((XP Claire was strange.))

7/25/2010 #5
Lee's ghost re-born

"I guess I could help..again?"

(She was a changle I miss her :O)

7/26/2010 #6
Star the Foxhound

For a moment she looked thoughtful. "That would be very nice of you," Megan said, smiling faintly. "You know a lot about this time period, don't you?"

7/26/2010 #7
Lee's ghost re-born

"Its what I study," he srugged.

7/26/2010 #8
Star the Foxhound

Megan nodded. "It isn't what I came here to study, so I don't see the point in learning it. Except, of course, to pass this class."

7/26/2010 #9
Lee's ghost re-born

"Come on, to the books."

7/26/2010 #10
Star the Foxhound

"Of course." She moved a few steps towards the door of the classroom. "I was going to the library. You'll come with me?"

7/26/2010 #11
Forum Moderators: Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member