Rpg Elementals
Pick one of the five elements, and...well, just sort of be awsome. It's fun though, JOIN!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
The Sin of Being

((Here is were the fun is...))

8/2/2010 #1
She Who Shines

((Any idea what's going to happen?))

Phoenix made her way through the large city uncomfortably. She liked little towns - gentle places. Like back home. Not these wild cities. She miled wryly.

But there's no going back now, is there?

She nodded, pulled off her satchel and pulled out her torches, standing on the corner of the sidewalk. She would perform, because that was familiar, because that was loved, and because when she played with fire she could forget the world for a while.

With that, the flames flickered over the wood and the smoke filled her. She tossed them up and caught them, dancing between the light as she blazed and blue in the twilight.

8/2/2010 #2
The Sin of Being

Hale was having a very nice dream. She was a doctor, and she had just saved a young boy from death, and brain damage do to her quick thinking. And then it turned out that the young boy was a prince in England, and he had a hot older brother who wanted to marry her.

She was about to kiss said prince, when she rolled off the bench, and onto the ground. She said some muffled curses into the ground. It was freezing, and midnight. In New York. And she was alone. In a park.

8/2/2010 #3
The Sin of Being

((No.))

8/2/2010 #4
She Who Shines

Oh, it was cold that night - very cold. She didn't like that. But the fire brightened up the world, and brought warmth around her. She grinned as she tossed her flames, laughing. She didn't even notice the bench or the girl - even the park had vanished from her sight. Just the fire, her and the night. But mostly the fire.

8/2/2010 #5
The Sin of Being

Wait a moment, she wasn't alone. There was someone else with a fire. Idiot. They were in a park with trees, and grass. But the person seemed to no what she was doing.And it looked pretty. Rubbing her eyes, she drifted over to the girl to watch. It was interesting.

((Um, maybe they see a murder or something?))

8/2/2010 #6
She Who Shines

Faster, faster, faster...

...And then she leapt through the circle of flame and caught the torches, laughing as she blew them out.

Oh, an audience! she thought, finally noticing the other, and she bowed.

"Hi there! I'm Emi- Phoenix Shifter. Who are you?"

((Hmm, maybe...))

8/2/2010 . Edited 8/2/2010 #7
The Sin of Being

Hale looked around nervously. "Hale, Rail." she said, giving a false last name. It had been about a week since she had last come home, and her father might be angry, and asking some of his gang friends to keep an eye out for her. She wrung her hands twitchily.

8/2/2010 #8
She Who Shines

"Hale, eh? It's a pleasure to meet you. Well, what are you doing out so late? You don't look much older than me, if at all." She smiled her best 'I'm just an innocent little girl' smile, looking very young and sweet.

8/2/2010 . Edited 8/2/2010 #9
The Sin of Being

Hale pursed her lips. "Er, things are sort of hard at home right now." She said, involantarily rubbing her shoulder. It still hurt like hell from where her father had it her a week ago.

8/2/2010 #10
She Who Shines

"Oh," Emily replied softly. She smiled sympathetically, "Well, I hope it works out. Want to go out for desert or something? It doesn't look like either of us have something better to do."

Hale looked like she could use some cheering up, and nothing cheered Phoenix up like a healthy (or not) dose of sugar.

8/2/2010 . Edited 8/2/2010 #11
The Sin of Being

Hale hesitated. She had school tommorow, but...well, cake. "Well I suppose so." She said brightly. "Wait, I don't have any money..." Hale said digging in her pockets.

(Maybe they really have powers or something, and there is a group of people who want to distroy people like them?)

8/2/2010 #12
She Who Shines

"Don't worry about it," Phoenix assured. "I've got a few tips on me from my last performance. I'll treat," she smiled brightly. "Come on, then!"

((Oo, there's an idea. Maybe Phoenix is a firegirl and Hale is... a water/ice girl? Or maybe an earth girl? We could have lots of elementals! And perhaps some people want to kill them, some people want to recruit them (perhaps forcefully), and some people want nothing to do with them too))

8/2/2010 #13
The Sin of Being

((Yeah! Hale can be water/Ice girl.))

Hale frowned, pretty sure somebody had stolen her walet while she was sleeping. "Thank you." She followed Phenoix. "There's an awsome dinner done the street. Terrible service, and the decore is horrible, but the food is wonderful. espesiall the cake, pies, and pastries." her mouth watered. "Plus, there cheap. Just - don't order the fish. Or anything that is not good for you uncooked."

8/2/2010 #14
She Who Shines

Phoenix wrinkled her nose. "I don't eat meat. It makes me feel sick. Sugar, on the other hand," she chirped, bouncing into chipperness, "gives me such energy. Like I've got a fire in my chest or something. Sure, sounds great. I adore cakes and pastries, and cannot bare to eat anything but the best of them. I've been spoilt that way," she winked. "Please lead the way, Hale, out of this terrible chill!"

((Sugar fuels her fire, while water and meat dim it somewhat.

And back to our earlier conversation... this'll be FUN!))

8/2/2010 . Edited 8/2/2010 #15
The Sin of Being

"Hmm, I prefer seafood, but I like sugar. Especially cake. mmm," she led her into the diner. As promised, the hostest was a grumpy old women, and the decore consisted of flying chickens above the table. Hale ordered an icecreamsunday, and slice of cake. Though, all she said was 'the ussual marry.'

(Yes it well! Hmm, Hale is pretty normal, except that likes the water, and the cold. and hates the heat.)

8/2/2010 . Edited 8/2/2010 #16
She Who Shines

"I'd like a small bowl with a bit of chocolate, of vanilla, and of strawberry icecream with a lot of whipped cream and tons of sprinkles, a slice of that lovely creme pie - ooo, is that German Chocolate Cake? Well, I'll have a bit of that. And a milkshake too, if possible." She smiled charmingly over the desk.

((haha, how are these girls going to be anywhere at the same time? Phoenix hates the cold and loathes water, while the heat is her savior))

8/2/2010 . Edited 8/2/2010 #17
The Sin of Being

Hale stared at her compainion. "And I thought I loved sugar. I'd be sick if I ate all of that." It was nearly ten minutes before there 'food' got to them.

((um, math. Oposites make a positive. Geeze, I'm a geek.)

8/2/2010 #18
She Who Shines

"Really? Hmm, that's funny. I thought I was having a light meal." She shrugged it off with a cheerful smile. "So. Where do you hale from?"

8/2/2010 #19
The Sin of Being

Hales eyes narrowed. Ever sense seventh grade people had made fun of her name. "I hale from down town New York. I lived right next to a murder." She started shoveling icecream into her mouth. Ah, nice and cold.

8/2/2010 #20
She Who Shines

Phoenix was oblivious to the other's annoyance.

"How perfectly horrible," she stated honestly, starting on the deliciously warm cake. She didn't shove her face, but she ate steadily - bite after bite - and not pausing. "So do you like the city?"

That was when a figure came through the door - a man dressed like an officer of sorts. He came to the desk, asking the waitress questions. Phoenix crumpled up, hovering over her plate as if hoping she couldn't be seen like that.

8/2/2010 #21
The Sin of Being

"I prefer the grate out doors. But I haven't been camping since I was like, six. But yeah, I like it here." She manged to finish the bowl of icecream in less then twenty seconds. She went for the cake next.

8/2/2010 #22
She Who Shines

Phoenix smiled weakly, glancing up at the man nervously then back at Hale.

"Me too," she replied quietly. "My grandfather had his own farm before he died - I used to help him on it all the time and breath in the sweet fresh air."

8/2/2010 #23
The Sin of Being

Hale began to fiddle with her cowboy bandanna. "Hey, uh, do you want to go, I can get us a box or something." She could feel the tention in the air.

(Who is the guy?))

8/2/2010 #24
She Who Shines

((The investigator on Phoenix's trail, supposedly because of her charges of Arson (due to her not knowing how to control her fire-power). I'm thinking he's really just after elementals in general, and can sense them both in the room. Should I make him a sheet?))

"Yes. Please. Quickly," she replied gratefully. "I'll... sit here." Phoenix sank lower in her seet.

8/2/2010 #25
The Sin of Being

((Please, but it's not required.))

Hale hurried and grabbed a box, yelling to the waiter, "I'm gone, put it on my old man's bill, k Marry?" Marry nodded.

8/2/2010 #26
She Who Shines

"Excuse me, miss?" the man asked, turning to face Hale.

Somehow Phoenix had ended up under the table.

8/2/2010 #27
The Sin of Being

"Uh, yeah." Hale said, fiddling with her bandanna. It was a nervous habbit.

8/2/2010 #28
She Who Shines

"I'm looking for a girl called Emily Rosefelt. She's small and short, with bright red hair. It's very important that I find her," he said simply in a pleasant but firm and business-like voice. "Have you seen her?"

8/2/2010 #29
She Who Shines

He smiled and held out a hand,

"The name's Alan Forte, by the way."

8/2/2010 . Edited 8/2/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: The Sin of Being
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member