For all those who are bored
This forum is just for anyone who's bored out of their mind. You can talk about whatever, whenever!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Alice Rocker

Random jabber! Random jabber!!! I'm bored.... STEVE!!!!

Scarlet: I'm bored too.

Todd: Boredom is just an illusion-

Scarlet: Cram it Todd, I'm not in the mood for your opinions.

Seriously. I don't even get a chance at being somewhat sane with these people around!!!

8/6/2010 #1
Alice Rocker

Still bored. 9:54 in the morning. Bored.

Scarlet: Can I have your awesome lamp???

NO!!

Todd: There's no wonder. She's a selfish minx.

Scarlet. I blame you for him being mad at me.

Scarlet: Well, I'm guilty for a lot of things that I didn't take charge for.

*hits forehead*

8/7/2010 #2
Alice Rocker

BOREDOM! BOREDOM! BORDOM! IT HAS RETURNED!

Scarlet: *falls over*

Heeeey.....she fell over....RUN NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE! *runs as fast as possible*

Scarlet: OH NO YOU DON'T! *runs after me*

8/23/2010 #3
Alice Rocker

YAY! I have a shiny gold badge beside my name cuz I'm the forum administrater type person! In that case, I give people free will to mispel wutever they would like!

Scarlet: 'cept not ur VIMHs' names. You still have ta spell those right.

Ah yup. Id better go fill out my yearbook appilication...that was fun to say...

Scarlet: If you don't have fun saying guacamole, your probably saying it wrong!

(jsyk, i probably did not spell guac right. sorry! =*] )

8/24/2010 #4
suckishLEMONADE

Yay! Now you're not alone person I know!

8/28/2010 #5
Alice Rocker

HURRAH!!! I'M SO EXCITED!! I'M NOT ALONE ANYMORE!!!

8/28/2010 #6
Lady Scarlet of Stormhold

No, you're not on your own anymore!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :D Heh. I dunno why I is here. I is not bored. I guesses that I wanted to come say hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

:D heh heh ehehe hehehehehehehe heeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! :) I have lots of energyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to run off!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Ys are no fun. Is are better. And es. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

heh heh heh heh ... :D

9/9/2010 #7

Okayzles, now I is bored. Even if I do still have lots of energy. Boing. Boing. Boing. Heeheeheehee!! Boing. Boing. Boing. Boing.

Eva: WILL YOU SHUT UP ALREADY??!!!!

Hee. No. I wrote a poem earlier. I duzzn't ka-know if it was da poem or da energy that made me pace around my room. And then I couldn't make 'emerald' and 'lie' rhyme... Did - waaait, you-eth said that I didn't-eth need to bother about spelling... YAAAAAAAAY!!!! :D

... :( I gotta go..........................................................

9/9/2010 #8
suckishLEMONADE

NOOOO! DON'T LEAVE MEEEEE!

Heehee, I be hyper, too. Wanna know why?

Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? DO YA?

I DON'T CARE IF YA DO OR NOT I'M GONNA TELL YA! Because I had a root beer! AND chocolate ice cream! WOOOOOHOOOOO!

Now I'm gonna be REALLY unhealthy but I DON'T CARE! I DON'T HAVE HOMEWORK! WOO!

Pedro: I'm...uh...gonna leave...now. *backs away slowly*

NOOO! THE DUCK KINGDOM NEEDS YOU, OH, BRAVE LLAMA KNIGHT! DON'T LET THE BANANAS PERISH FOR YOUR WRONGDOINGS! GAAAHHH!

Pedro: Riiight. *turns and runs*

9/9/2010 #9
Alice Rocker

Scarlet: WAIT FOR ME! *runs after him*

I'M A BANAAAAAAAAAAAAANA, I'M A BANAAAAAAAAAAAANA...

9/9/2010 #10
suckishLEMONADE

LOOK AT ME MOVE!

for those who don't know what were talking about (namely, Beth, possibly) check out this link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH5ay10RTGY

9/9/2010 #11
Alice Rocker

Wow...I haven't been on here in EONS. Sheesh...I dunno why, but this has stopped showing up on my profile. *rolls eyes* Just like the demonic pointless poll question...IT. WON'T. SHOW. UP. ERGH.

Ooooffffff course, I'm still bored, I'm still here, and I'm still mad at you people. *glares*

Till: Ooh, a forum!

Wrevor: Why didn't you tell us you had forum!

*rolls eyes* Because...it WON'T. SHOW. UP. Meh!

Till: Riiiight...

Wrevor: Heheheh...ha...

I haven't heard from Beth in EONS either! I hope she didn't die...I'll try and get back on THAT forum and make a ruckus so people might come back. I don't think anyone's actually linked to this one so I'm guessing we're all alone.

Till: What're the rules?

I dunno. I already made a non-spelling rule. So, I guess Lauren's VIMHs would be happy here. Except Ace. He would be very unhappy with all the spelling mistakes.

Wrevor: Is there a no shirt, no shoes, no service rule?

Well...I don't understand that rule. Shouldn't it be, no pants no shoes no service? I mean, so you can walk in without pants but you have to have shoes? What's up with that??? I therefore decree, that rule number 2 will be "NO PANTS NO SHOES NO SERVICE!!!" And rule number three is no smoking.

Twins: *pump fists* YES!!! *take shirts off and start twirling them around their heads*

HEY HEY HEY!!! Nobody said that was okay!!!

Till: But we're too sexy for our shirts!

Wrevor: We should have a car wash!

*rolls eyes* No. What does that have to do with anything anyway-?

Everyone: CAR WASH!!! *runs off to grab soap and water*

Wait-!

Twins: HOLLA!

*sighs* *grumbling* *slouches off to go get rags to use*

6/18/2011 #12
suckishLEMONADE

Woah..I don't even remember this! But from the looks of what we posted last, this forum was a PARTY. (Metaphorically.) XD Wee!

Hm...but what if you're wearing a skirt? Or a dress? Are you not allowed? And what if you're on fire, therefore technically 'smoking?'

Well, I guess the car wash would fix THAT problem, though, wouldn't it? Argh, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland's got my mind all weird. XD

6/18/2011 #13

Heh, you are not alone...

No, I didn't die. I'm very much alive.

Haha, no shirt, no shoes, no service!!!! Lololol, I watched that YESTERDAY!!!!!! I love Big Bang Theory!!! XD And I'd personally prefer it if you could walk in without shoes but you have to have trousers. Or a skirt. Or a dress. Or just something over the underwear. Well, I think I'm alright with the skirt thing, because I prefer jeans. XD

No, I lied. I am dead afterall.

Okay, the rest of that post is really confusing me now. And, yes, I'm sorry, I did kind of abandon my forum too... I'm sorry, forum, but I'm on a different forum now... *sobs* Actually, make that two, since I appear to be on this one two...

And I guess smoking because you're on fire is different because it doesn't smell like cigarette smoking, which smells awful. Okay, fire smells bad too, in a choking kind of way, but still...

6/19/2011 #14
Alice Rocker
Grah, does anyone remember this? Scarlet: *sigh* Good times...not. Louis: Why aren't I on here? *pouts* T.T Because you're not. Todd: *facepalm* Argh... Scarlett: I LOVE FORUMS! Lewis: *attempts to hold her down from tackling everyone* Terry: Hey...hello? I wonder if anyone else is out there... Sam: Probably not. AJ: Maybe they just died. Everyone: *looks at him* AJ: *shrugs* Just a though. Nu-uh! *hits him with a clipboard* Bad AJ! AJ: Please stop hitting me with things... Till: HUZZAH! Wrevor: LONER PARTY! Everyone: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
4/8/2012 #15
Alice Rocker
WAGH EVEN THE FREAKING FORUM ISNT' TAKING LINE BREAKS!!! CURSE YOU FICTIONPRESS!!!!!!!! IS THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU?
4/8/2012 #16
suckishLEMONADE
Fictionpress TAKES NO PRISONERS.
4/8/2012 #17
Oh. My. God. You're alive!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, sorry Ally, but I already knew you were alive, so... I have nothing else to say, so... :)
4/9/2012 #18
suckishLEMONADE
The internet killed me, then revived me... I don't even know anymore.
4/9/2012 #19
Forum Moderators: Alice Rocker
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member