Cityscape: RP
It started small: just a handful of those in the area where it may or may not have originated. But then the virus spread. Cities fell. More died. And those who did... rose again. Now the dead are coming, and all we can do is fight - or die trying.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Jack Bryre

This is where you're free to interact with other players in a non-game way. As with the game, try to keep the topics appropriate, and please no hurting other's feelings, etc. Otherwise, chat away!

8/9/2010 #1
blackdeathflame

I was just wondering if the zombies are all the same, or will there be weird mutated zombies?

2/11/2011 #2
blackdeathflame

Yo Jack, are you still here or what?

2/15/2011 #3
Jack Bryre

Ack! Apologies! Yes I am. I'm afraid school work has devoured my life more efficiently than a zombie could XD but midterms are finally over so I can focus on other stuff again.

By the by, I rather think we should try and recruit more people...

--

On the subject of zombies, I had something in the mind of various different kinds of zombies (a la Left4dead or The Zombie Hunters). There would, of course, be your classic type of slow, shuffling zombies that take forever to get to you. But there would also be the deadlier running ones, ones with various abilities to ensnare humans, and so on and so forth. At least, that's what I was envisioning, but you can always make suggestions for something different.

2/18/2011 . Edited 2/18/2011 #4
blackdeathflame

Good to have you back. For the zombies, I made one. It was called chameleon, because it looks human acts human just to get close enough to eat you. They don't feel emotions and they use human emotions to manipulate their pray.

2/19/2011 #5
Jack Bryre

Sounds awesome! I also kind of had this idea in my head of a rare type of zombie, called an Ally, which though still infected retains human thought. I'm not sure if we could implement that or not, but it could potentially lead to some interesting gameplay.

2/19/2011 #6
blackdeathflame

If we add these I'm pretty sure there aren't going to be many survivors after, and will add awesome, and hopefully gory action scenes.

2/19/2011 #7
Jack Bryre

Sorry! If it's not an exam, then it's two giant research essays. Curse you school!

So yeah, I was actually thinking along the lines of zombies that side with humans.

3/12/2011 #8
blackdeathflame

I know, school's a pain in my back side.

Wait, you want zombies helping humans?

3/13/2011 #9
Jack Bryre
Urg! *yanks hair out* I really, really, really hate Honors classes right about now! In response to this, I believe a bit more of an explanation is in order: What I had in mind was an extremely rare type of zombie class (the Ally class), where an individual is infected and becomes zombified, but still maintains the ability to think, reason, and sympathize with other survivers while not being continually hunted by the undead (after all, zombies usually don't tend to eat other zombies). However, to successfully incorporate this into the RP, we would need more people to join.
4/11/2011 #10
blackdeathflame

It's back on. It's a miracle.

Yeah I know what you mean, but your plan might be delayed, especially since a lot of people probably gave up on forums, since it was closed down so long. And your zombie sounds like it will have some problems integrating into society.

5/12/2011 #11
Jack Bryre

I was wonderin' whether they'd fix it or not.

True. It's a bit of a pity, though, since there a lot of great forums out here. In regards to the class itself, there are a lot of interesting social connections to analyze; some might side with the individual, others might shun him/her, yet more might even decide that the only good zombie is a dead one. It all largely revolves around past experiences, personalities, allegiances, etc. Which reminds me, it might be interesting to have factions too, though again, we'd need more people before pursuing that avenue of gameplay.

5/13/2011 #12
blackdeathflame

Everything has to take time, to make sure that something like that won't happen again.

Well I know that my guy would be hating the zombie, try a couple assainations attempts, and stuff like that. I've got some friends on FF, I could always see if they would like to try this out, but they prefer more fun light hearted stuff, but it won't hurt.

5/13/2011 #13
Jack Bryre

Apologies if I'm a bit slow to/nonexistent in posting this week, and at least half of the next. Got wrap up tests and finals I gotta cram for...

5/31/2011 #14
blackdeathflame

No problem, take your time.

5/31/2011 #15
Jack Bryre

I'm back from the dead! If you're still here, hopefully we can get RPing again...

6/28/2011 #16
blackdeathflame

Zombie!! *Pulls out shotgun* *Fires*

I'm still here, and not a zombie. Yet.

6/28/2011 #17
Jack Bryre

;) Well let's try and keep it that way, shall we?

7/2/2011 #18
Forum Moderators: Jack Bryre
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member