Want a critique from us? Post story critique requests here.
1. Did you go to the RG already? If you just want a review from anyone, visit The Review Game forum. The games go very quickly and you're guaranteed a response.
2. A typical request will include:
- a link to the story on FP
- the specific person you'd like to critique you, if any
- the title, length, and genre of the story
- anything you would like us to focus on in our critiques
3. When the request has been filled, or if two weeks have passed, please close your request by putting "CLOSED" at the top and bottom of the request post.
4. Please fill requests via reviews through FP's review system.
5. When you have filled a request, you don't have to mention it here, although you're welcome to.
6. Off topic posts will be moved.8/9/2010 . Edited 10/5/2012 #1
1. The Turkey City Lexicon -
Basic errors to avoid when writing science fiction (or any fiction). Compiled by members of the Turkey City pro writers' workshop.
2. Limyaael's Fantasy Rants -
One of the best things in the world. Limyaael's educated and clever rants will help you avoid problems in your writing, from character to language to plot. Focuses on fantasy but it works with everything.10/5/2012 #2
|Forum Moderators: notveryalice Stylistic Nightmare|
|Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member|