The Weather Centre: And I Need a Job, so I Wanna Be A Paperback Writer
The forum for people who want to go pro. Featuring: a weekly workshop for novelists, query letter & synopsis critiques, an indie/self-pub section, and a place for story brainstorming (TWC mk. 1 holla).
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
notveryalice

This thread is a list of Malefactors (people to avoid) and Plagiarists (proven instances of someone plagiarising work). The reasons why each FP member is on the list will be listed under username. This thread will be locked. All discussion in Earthquake Warning please.

BANNING PROCEDURE

Plagiarists get perma-banned immediately. Malefactors get banned appropriate to their behaviour/what the forum decides by consensus. If the forum as a whole decides that someone should be on either list, mods will edit this thread to reflect the decision. I hold the final say about who gets banned.

8/9/2010 . Edited 3/1/2013 #1
notveryalice

Plagiarist - Perma-ban

L the wolf man

Profile has multiple instances of things that are claimed to be original stories that are in fact plagiarised from other websites.

3/1/2013 . Edited 3/1/2013 #2
Forum Moderators: notveryalice Jealous Rage
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member