The Weather Centre: And I Need a Job, so I Wanna Be A Paperback Writer
The forum for people who want to go pro. Featuring: a weekly workshop for novelists, query letter & synopsis critiques, an indie/self-pub section, and a place for story brainstorming (TWC mk. 1 holla).
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
notveryalice

Spotted any bad behaviour? We'll do our best to protect you and help you.

RULES

1. This thread is for posts concerning: plagiarism, copy/paste reviewers, nastiness.

2. Please make a report and then we'll discuss it formally here. Gossip goes in OT. Everyone is welcome to join in the discussion but please keep it mostly civil.

3. Off topic posts will be moved.

4. The forum as a whole will help us decide whether to ban/how much banning. However, proven plagiarism is an auto-ban.

5. There are two lists: Malefactors (people to steer clear of, but not plagiarists) and Plagiarism. The lists will be up in Cold Front.

8/10/2010 . Edited 10/4/2012 #1
notveryalice

Post by "L the wolf man" , moved from Cold Front, concerning his perma-ban.

what the heck i didn't plagerised all my story i remember typing i mean it could have happen by accident but come on anyone can make a mistake dont try and ruin my hard work for some mistake tha happen most of the work i have writen i sometime black out ok
3/1/2013 . Edited 3/1/2013 #2
Forum Moderators: notveryalice Jealous Rage
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member