Wolf Pack RPG
Join a pack like no other; werewolves, shapeshifters and downright awesomeness!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Ink and tea-leaves

This is one of the RPs, this one set in the mountains.

9/2/2010 #1
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Somewhere in the mounains...

Hunter sits on a cool, grey rock looking down at the small deer that are feeding in the grass. They prance around aimlessly, unaware of the brutal storm already stirring in the sky. Hunter jumps down from his perch, leaving the deer to their games and allowing them to see another day. Hunter goes off in search of the rest of the pack.

3/11/2011 . Edited 3/11/2011 #2
blue-bumblebee

Near the base of the mountain

Luna stretched her arms above her head when she got out of the car. "So, Kayla where are we going now are we going to climb the mountain or what?" Luna asked grabbing her pack and putting it on her back.

3/22/2011 #3
WingedRose

Landon and LP, both having no items of their own, stepped out of the car.

"Can we carry anything?" Landon asked.

3/22/2011 #4
Frontier Productions

Lazirak jumped out of the car quickly and shook his body to get the cramps out. He than looked at Chris and growled quietly before walking away from the car and sitting on his haunches. He than scratched his ear before looking back at the group.

3/22/2011 #5
WingedRose

The corner of both Landon and LP's mouths turned up into an identical lopsided grin.

"Chris, that'll teach you to tease poor Lazirak," Pulse said mockingly.

3/22/2011 #6
blue-bumblebee

Luna shook her head and grinned. "You better sleep with one eye open, Chris, who knows what Lazirak has in store for you," Luna warned with a laugh.

3/22/2011 #7
GreenDayFan1

Chris made his eyes go wide and he pretended to shiver, before laughing and petting Lazirak on the head.

"Maybe its something I'll have in store for him." He said.

3/22/2011 #8
Ink and tea-leaves

Kayla laughed at them all, slinging her bag over her shoulder.

"We've got a five minute walk up a track then we'll be met by Kevin, the guy who I told you about. he'll give us the keys then its a 15 minute ride up a seat-lift for hikers and stuff to the place we're renting."

3/23/2011 #9
Chlorpromazine

Spencer lay, on his back, on a small patch of grass. He was enjoying the quietness of the area.

3/23/2011 #10
Frontier Productions

Lazirak had jogged away from Chris and waited until Kayla talked and his attention was turned towards her. He than sprinted at Chris and barked before turning his body and crouching down a bit, letting his torso slam into Chris's leg, tripping the shapeshifter.

Lazirak than stood, shook the dirt off and walked away from Chris with his head held high.

3/23/2011 #11
Ink and tea-leaves

(Skipping to them getting to the rented house for the sake of speeding up the RP)

Kayla fiddled with the key in the lock, and after some serious twiddling, unlocked the door and pushed it open. The smell of pine needels hit her immediatly, and she breathed in with a massive grin.

"Oh I havent been here for far too long!" she sighed happily, coming into the hallway. "Okay, there are three bedrooms directly upstairs and two roof-rooms on the second floor. They've got sloping ceilings and all that but stunning views."

3/23/2011 #12
Chlorpromazine

[i gotta go :C i'll be back in like..2 or 3 hours !]

3/23/2011 #13
Ink and tea-leaves

(Woops, sorry FP! Didn't see your post untill after I'd posted! D'you want to flashback to the tripping-up moment or something...? :S Sorry!)

3/23/2011 #14
blue-bumblebee

"I call a roof room," Luna called out.

3/23/2011 #15
Ink and tea-leaves

"I'm warning you, its stunning but titchy, and I call the other one" grinned Kayla.

3/23/2011 #16
blue-bumblebee

Luna grinned back. "Oh don't worry I can handle it," Luna replied.

3/23/2011 #17
Ink and tea-leaves

Kayla laughed and went to check out the kitchen. "Oooh, chocolate!" she called. "Kevin clearly had it stocked up for us." She came back out holding a fruit smoothie. "I vote we go check out the area. See if there is anyone who may get a bit... freaked out... by a pack of wolves running arouns."

3/23/2011 #18
blue-bumblebee

Luna nodded. She headed towards the door and opened it.

3/23/2011 #19
Ink and tea-leaves

Kayla followed her out, flowing smoothly into her wolf form once she was out of the door so that they could talk with Mimi and Larizac.

3/23/2011 #20
blue-bumblebee

Luna walked beside the wolves as they headed towards the trail.

3/23/2011 #21
Frontier Productions

(I think the flashback would be good, or at least them talking about it, lol)

Lazirak followed the three females to the trail. He had nothing else to do but walk, nap, or growl at Chris.

3/23/2011 #22
Ink and tea-leaves

Theo shifted into his wolf form mid-stride, a smug look on his face.

Stop showing off Theo laughed Kayla.

3/23/2011 #23
blue-bumblebee

Luna found a pinecone on the ground and started kicking it with her foot.

3/23/2011 #24
Ink and tea-leaves

Mimi dashed over to Luna, picked up the pine cone and darted away, looking over her shoulder cheekily, inviting Luna to chace her.

3/23/2011 #25
blue-bumblebee

"Heh, so that's how you wanna play, huh," Luna said with a grin. She took the invite and started chasing Mimi.

3/23/2011 #26
Ink and tea-leaves

Mimi barked with laughter and just ran faster, racing between everyone's legs.

3/23/2011 #27
blue-bumblebee

Luna laughed. She weaved through everyone, trying to get around them without knocking them over, barely successful. "Sorry, trying to get my pinecone back," Luna yelled. She ran faster, trying to catch Mimi. Luna reached out her hand, barely touching the end of Mimi's tail. After several minutes Luna slowed to a stop hunched over and breathing hard. "Fine, keep that darn thing," Luna huffed still hunched over.

3/23/2011 #28
Frontier Productions

Lazirak was just walking along calmly. Looking around at his surroundings. Than he saw a squirrel sprint under him. With a bark he started chasing after it.

3/23/2011 #29
blue-bumblebee

Luna looked up when she heard Lazirak bark. "I'm not chasing him, someone else do it," Luna huffed out, still trying to catch her breath.

3/23/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Ink and tea-leaves blue-bumblebee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member