Wolf Pack RPG
Join a pack like no other; werewolves, shapeshifters and downright awesomeness!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 48 .. Last Next »
Angel lillies

Jace sat on his branch with his knees touching his chin, he sat there staring at the dark empty sky when he heard Jazz asked him a question. "Wait..huh?"

"I said what happened to Luna and is she alright?" Jazz grunted from her branch. "Yeah she's ok. It was just a nightmare is all."

8/10/2011 #1,111
blue-bumblebee

Luna had tried to stay awake, but she had fallen asleep anyways and this time with no dreams.

8/10/2011 #1,112
Angel lillies

Soon Jace heard Jazz's soft snoring, but he continued to stare at his surroundings. Sleep, he thought wasn't going to come easily tonight.

8/10/2011 #1,113
WingedRose

((Well, crap. I was the one not here that time. XD))

Theo lay in his room. He'd heard a scream and poked his head out of his bedroom door only to see Jace running toward the source of the noise. He wondered naggingly whether or not it had been Luna. Groaning, he threw his pillow over his face and tried to close his mind.

LP and Landon hadn't chosen to go to their rooms. They both lay on the couch, Landon working his fingers through LP's hair while she stared unseeing at his face, deep in thought.

"You're sure you're alright?" Landon asked anxiosly. LP blinked and smiled.

"Yes. I'm going to have to be, aren't I?"

Landon couldn't think of anything to say, but instead put his forehead against hers and looked her in the eye. "You'll be fine."

8/11/2011 #1,114
Angel lillies

((Poor Rose.At least we wished for you.We have a major love triangle going on, it's crazy,haha.))

Since sleep refused to take Jace's subconscience he looked at the big house, he found the room that he had just been in with a scared Luna, and then his thoughts started to wonder some more and he thought: Theo.Hhhmm, I don't think Theo really likes that I'm here, oh well you can't please everyone,thought Jace as he ran his hands through his ruffled hair. His thoughts were starting to haunt him, once again. They only did this when he was stressed or confused inwhich he was both, he looked down to see a window and he hoped that would keep his thoughts from bugging him. Alas he saw LP and Landon being lovey dovey with each other so he looked away and prayed that sleep would come soon. Because he had to face it; he was at war with himself and he wasn;t sure which side of him was winning.His feelings vs Logic.

8/11/2011 . Edited 8/11/2011 #1,115
WingedRose

((Lovey dovey? Lolololol. Yet I don't deny it. :P))

LP withdrew from Landon and put her head on his chest, letting weariness lower her eyelids. It took only a few minutes more for Landon to fall asleep alongside her.

Theo's mind refused to stop talking to itself. Finally he stood and walked out of his room and into the hallway. As he passed the living room, he saw LP and Landon. A mixture of amusement and thoughtfullness stole over him, but he strode away in an attempt to quell the rioting emotions. A moment later he passed a wandering Jace. Suppressing a scowl, he walked faster until he was outside, the door slamming behind him.

8/11/2011 #1,116
blue-bumblebee

Luna had woken up with a thirst. She crawled out of bed and walked down stairs.

"Don't mind me, you lovebirds," She said to LP and Landon, before she went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

8/11/2011 #1,117
WingedRose

((Wow, simultaneous replies.))

8/11/2011 #1,118
blue-bumblebee

((I know XD))

8/11/2011 #1,119
WingedRose

Theo saw Luna's shadow moving through the kitchen window. He kicked out at the nearest bush in frustration, pulling his leg back with at least a dozen thorns. Did it have to be a rosebush?

8/11/2011 #1,120
Angel lillies

Jace heard a door slam only to see Theo rushing outside. Jeez, what's his problem, thought Jace in a mixture of pure curiosity and amusement.

((Haha, yep))

8/11/2011 #1,121
blue-bumblebee

Luna gulped down her water, satisfying her thirst. She then walked outside to see who had slammed the door. When she saw a glimpse of Theo kicking a bush, she walked over to him.

8/11/2011 #1,122
WingedRose

LP started when she heard a door. Landon rose with her.

"Ow," he protested, removing her elbow from his ribcage. Rubbing the blooming bruise, he asked, "What d'you think that was?"

LP was already rising from the couch. She walked to the window and saw Theo picking thorns angrily out of his sweats. "Someone's suffering from heartbreak."

8/11/2011 #1,123
Angel lillies

Jace glanced up a second time to see who had left the house only to see Luna. He got a lump in his throat as he watched her. He jumped off of him branch and followed her to see what the heck she was doing outside. His question was soon answered.

((All I have to say is wow))

8/11/2011 #1,124
blue-bumblebee

"Hey are you okay?" Luna asked Theo.

8/11/2011 #1,125
WingedRose

In his mind, Theo let off a string of swearwords. "Nothing," he replied shortly. "I'm fine." He hated how weird his voice sounded.

8/11/2011 #1,126
Angel lillies

Jazz had clumsily gotten down from the tree and rushed over to where Jace, Luna, and Theo were standing. "Ummm...what happened. Oh God Theo really, you had to get in a rose bush?" See looked to Luna and Jace, "Jace get back to the tree and sleep and Luna if you can, can you help me clean Theo up?"

8/11/2011 #1,127
blue-bumblebee

"You sure, cause that bush you kicked had some defenses," Luna grinned. "And sure, come on Theo."

8/11/2011 . Edited 8/11/2011 #1,128
WingedRose

"Right," he said. The place where he'd just plucked a thorn from was letting a trickle of blood run down his leg.

8/11/2011 #1,129
Angel lillies

"Theo, I don't want any lip from you, got it!" Jazz grunted as her Luna got to the door. Once inside,"Theo just let Dr. Jazz take care of you cause it's stupid to attack a rose bush unarmed." giggled Jazz.

8/11/2011 . Edited 8/11/2011 #1,130
WingedRose

"It's just a stupid thorn. I didn't chop my arm off," he retorted sourly. LP and Landon were coming over now.

8/11/2011 #1,131
blue-bumblebee

"We just want to help Theo," Luna said.

8/11/2011 #1,132
WingedRose

His face grew hot. "Sorry," he mumbled.

8/11/2011 #1,133
Angel lillies

As Jazz was cleaning the wound she glared at Theo, " Theo if I were you I'd keep my trap shut while someone is cleaning my wounds, so we can do this the easy way or the hard way which do you choose?" She was hopping that she was at least scaring him enough to just hush while she tended to the thorns.

8/11/2011 #1,134
WingedRose

((Repeat above reply*))

8/11/2011 #1,135
blue-bumblebee

"It's okay," Luna laughed patting his arm.

8/11/2011 #1,136
Angel lillies

And with that Jazz was satisfied that she got him to listen. "Theo,don't scream because I'm about to put alcohol on it." Jazz warned.

8/11/2011 . Edited 8/11/2011 #1,137
WingedRose

Theo was sure he was as red as Santa Clause's hat. "Right. Right. I really do think I'm fine, Jazz. Just give me a Band-Aid and a weed whacker and I'll be good for the night."

8/11/2011 #1,138
Angel lillies

"Now, now Theo you can't avoid it, it'll get infected. Plus even Luna had to have it so if Luna can tough it out you can too." Jazz chuckled as she lowered the alcohol soaked rage.

8/11/2011 #1,139
WingedRose

He hissed when the alcohol stung. "Jeez, I hate that stuff. Nothing that's healing you should sting."

8/11/2011 #1,140
« Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 48 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Ink and tea-leaves blue-bumblebee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member