Wolf Pack RPG
Join a pack like no other; werewolves, shapeshifters and downright awesomeness!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Ink and tea-leaves

This is the RP topic for the human city.

10/25/2010 #1
Ink and tea-leaves

On the outskirts of the city

Kayla stepped off the bus and shivered in the cold night air. She glanced automatically at the sky; it was only a night or two 'till the full moon and all shapeshifters were edgy. She wrapped her coat tightly about her and set off at a brisk walk.

10/26/2010 #2
TheCrimsonutcase

Dorian was walking on the edge of town glaring up at the sky hand in his coat

11/11/2010 #3
blue-bumblebee

Luna looked straight ahead at the city before her while walking. She could feel herself slowly losing her humanity from the full moon that was nearing.

11/11/2010 #4
Ink and tea-leaves

Kayla rounded the street corner and saw a figure silhouetted against the glow from a street lamp, a dog... or a wolf... at his side.

"Theo!" she called. The figure turned, waved, and began walking towards her.

11/12/2010 #5
blue-bumblebee

In the city

Luna had walked into the city, she was searching for the nearest coffee shop. When Luna found one she went inside and ordered herself a cup of coffee and a muffin. Luna finished her muffin and coffee she walked around the city, exploring the new place she was in. "I'm gonna need to find a place to spend the night soon," She muttered to herself.

11/12/2010 #6
Ink and tea-leaves

Theo and Kayla hugged then made their way down the road towards the cafe. Kayla shivered with relief as they stepped into the warm interior and Theo went over to the counter to order hot drinks.

Suddenly a girl walked past the window and Mimi tensed. The fur on the back of her neck stood up and a growl rumbled deep in her throat. Theo came back holding two steaming cups.

"Werewolf?" he asked quietly. Kayla nodded.

11/13/2010 . Edited 11/13/2010 #7
blue-bumblebee

Luna heard a growl coming from the coffee shop she was in earlier. She looked into the shop to see two people inside with a white dog...no wolf, one was a woman and the other was a man. Luna waved and smiled at them, trying to show she meant no harm.

11/13/2010 #8
Ink and tea-leaves

Kayla saw the girl wave and relaxed slightly. It was cold, she had a cofee sitting on the table and there was no need for a fight, but Theo had no such reservations. He leapt up and stalked outside, Mimi close behind him and still growling. Kayla ran after him.

"Theo you d***-head, stop!" she called, but Theo didn't even pause.

11/14/2010 #9
TheCrimsonutcase

Dorian heared the growling coming from inside the town he started walking in moving slowly

11/14/2010 #10
blue-bumblebee

Luna watched the man with the wolf exit out of the shop and head towards her. "Hello, I hope you know I mean no harm and I don't want any fights to happen," Luna said looking at the man and wolf.

11/14/2010 #11
Ink and tea-leaves

Theo didn't even bother to reply before drawing his fist back to punch her face.

"Theo!" yelled Kayla, running up from behind them and catching Theo's arm. "Theo stop! She doesn't mean any harm!"

"She's a werewolf. They all mean harm" Theo growled, struggling against Kayla's grip, but she was too strong for him.

"I appologise for my moron of a cousin" Kayla said to Luna over Theo's struggles. "He's an utter d***-head and there's nothing I can do about it."

11/14/2010 #12
blue-bumblebee

Luna opened her eyes from when she cringed. "Oh, don't worry about it, and by the way I'm Luna," she introduced herself.

11/14/2010 #13
Ink and tea-leaves

"Hi Luna, I'm Kayla" replied Kayla. "Stop it!" she added to Theo, jerking him sharply. Theo growled but stopped struggling, and Kayla released his arms.

"Theo, as your alpha I command you to quit your stupid behaviour" she said firmly, using her only real advantage over her cousin. She wasn't that much stronger than him, so if it came to force he would win. Only by authority could she make him stop, and he had to listen to his alpha.

Theo muttered something that sounded rather like "stupid-stinking-werewolves-idiot-girls-stupid-stupid" and stalked back into the cafe, Mimi following him. Kayla grinned at Luna as if nothing had happened.

"So hi" she grinned.

11/14/2010 . Edited 11/14/2010 #14
blue-bumblebee

"Hey, is your cousin gonna be alright, he seemed pretty angry," Luna asked. "And while we're talking why don't we go back inside the cafe, it is getting colder out here."

11/14/2010 . Edited 11/14/2010 #15
Ink and tea-leaves

"Good idea" said Kayla, asnd started walking back towards the cafe. "And yeah, he'll be fine. He's just had a rough day is all."

11/14/2010 #16
blue-bumblebee

"Oh we all have rough days sometimes," Luna murmured.

11/14/2010 #17
Ink and tea-leaves

Kayla nodded. She pushed open the door to the cafe and stepped into the warm shop, holding the door open for Luna.

11/14/2010 #18
blue-bumblebee

"Thanks," Luna said to Kayla.

11/14/2010 #19
Ink and tea-leaves

"No probs" said Kayla, leading the way over to their table. Theo studiously ignored Luna and stared into his mug intently.

11/14/2010 #20
TheCrimsonutcase

Dorian was watching the cafe from across the street simply sitting on some steps looking with intrest

11/14/2010 #21
blue-bumblebee

"If you don't mind me asking, why doesn't he like werewolves," Luna whispered to Kayla.

11/14/2010 #22
Ink and tea-leaves

"Well A) the obvious reasons. Shapeshifters vs werewolves and all that, but B) he's had more than a few fights with werewolves over the years, and hasn't exactly come out top in all of them. And also he's just a prat" she added with a grin.

11/14/2010 #23
blue-bumblebee

Luna tried to stiffle her laugh trying to not make Theo dislike her more than he already does.

11/14/2010 #24
Ink and tea-leaves

Kayla laughed too, and took a sip of her coffee.

"Why don't you get a drink? Its freezing..."

11/14/2010 #25
blue-bumblebee

"Yeah, that would be a good idea,"Luna said as she got up to order a drink. Luna ordered herself a cup of coffee then went back to where Kayla was.

11/14/2010 #26
Ink and tea-leaves

"So d'you live nearby? You'd think we'd know if there was a werewolf in the area... no offence" she added hastily.

11/14/2010 #27
blue-bumblebee

"Non taken I don't really live nearby here, I'm just wandering city to city right now," Luna answered.

11/14/2010 #28
Ink and tea-leaves

Kayla nodded.

"Makes sence."

(G2g, bye!)

11/14/2010 #29
blue-bumblebee

((Ok, bye))

"Yeah it gets tireing after awhile," Luna told Kayla.

11/14/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Ink and tea-leaves blue-bumblebee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member