Wolf Pack RPG
Join a pack like no other; werewolves, shapeshifters and downright awesomeness!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
blue-bumblebee

Luna placed the plate of pancakes in the middle of the table and went to a cabinet to get several plates. "Hey, LP, could you get you get some knifes and forks?" Luna asked.

3/17/2011 #151
Ink and tea-leaves

"They're in the draw by your knee" supplied Kayla, fetching glasses.

3/18/2011 #152
WingedRose

"Oh, okay," LP mumbled, reaching down to pull open the draw. She pulled out knives for everyone, but paused and asked, "Where's Chris? Is he still sleeping or something?"

3/18/2011 #153
blue-bumblebee

(Yeah GreenDayfan2 hasn't been on)

"Maybe he is still sleeping," Luna replied. "But I am ready to have breakfast, and what about Lazirak, what's he gonna eat?" Luna asked.

3/18/2011 #154
WingedRose

"Yeah, he's probably sleeping." LP considered Lazirak. "Hm.. Here, just a second." She shifted into her wolf form and met Lazirak's gaze. What do you wanna eat?

3/18/2011 #155
Frontier Productions

Lazirak shrugged his shoulders. I don't know... what is there? he asked.

3/18/2011 #156
WingedRose

Hmm... Well how do you feel about pancakes? LP asked, unsure if the full-wolf would enjoy that sort of breakfast.

3/18/2011 #157
Frontier Productions

I guess I'll give it a try... he responded, unsure about these pancakes.

3/18/2011 #158
WingedRose

Alrighty then, LP said, then morphed back to her human form. She smoothed her hair and said triumphantly to the others, "He says he'll give pancakes a try."

3/18/2011 #159
blue-bumblebee

"Ok then I'll get him some," Luna said. She went over to the cuboard and got a bowl for Lazirak. "Plain, with butter and syrup or syrup?" Luna asked.

3/18/2011 #160
WingedRose

LP thought, then told Lazirak, "One nod for plain, two for syrup, three for syrup and butter."

3/18/2011 #161
Frontier Productions

Lazirak tilted his head to the side before nodding once.

3/19/2011 #162
blue-bumblebee

"Guess that means you just want some plain pancakes," Luna said noticing his nod. She put several pancakes in the bowl and put it on the floor for him. "Time to eat everyone," Luna announced walking to the table and taking a seat.

3/19/2011 #163
WingedRose

"Brilliant," LP replied eagerly, taking an empty seat next to Luna and loading three pancakes onto her plate. "You've no idea how long it's been since I've helped myself to these." She snatched the syrup and proceeded to drown her pancakes.

3/19/2011 #164
GreenDayFan1

(Sorry I haven't posted for ages, I didn't realise we were posting here. Can I have just been asleep?)

Chris sidled up to LP and tapped her on the shoulder, nodding twice with a grin.

3/19/2011 #165
blue-bumblebee

Once the syrup had made its way to Luna, she poured a generous amount of syrup on her pancakes. "So, when we're done with breakfast are we going to the mountains?" She asked before taking another bite of her pancakes.

3/19/2011 #166
WingedRose

"Actually," LP said cautiously as she passed Chris the stack of pancakes and the syrup, "I was wondering if we could hang out here for a bit longer today. I like it here. Much calmer than the forest." Her gaze glided from one member of the pack to another until finally resting on Kayla.

3/19/2011 #167
Frontier Productions

Lazirak sniffed at the pancakes and than took small bite. Instantly it was back out of his mouth. He sniffed the pancakes again and than bit into it again. He swallowed it this time before continuing to eat the weird food. It was better than nothing, that was for sure.

3/19/2011 #168
Ink and tea-leaves

Kayla nodded, swallowing down the last of her pancake before replying. "Its no problem with me. I need to ring up to find out details and stuff, and we also need to pack some stuff, so we can't leave before almost miday anyway. And then, wolves roaming around the city will be kinda noticable, so we're in no danger from your pack whilst we drive LP."

3/20/2011 #169
blue-bumblebee

"That sounds like a good plan," Luna commented. She finished off her pancakes before talking. "I'm thinking since we made breakfast, the guys have to clean the dishes, what do you think Kayla, LP?"

3/20/2011 #170
WingedRose

Cramming the last bit of pancake into her mouth, LP swallowed quickly and said, "Definitely. I think I'll go take a shower by the way. That's exactly what I need."

She put her dishes in the sink for the guys to wash and went to find a bathroom. As soon as she found one, she jumped in, washed up as fast as she could, and within fifteen minutes walked out of the small room and into the living room, her hair wrapped in a towel.

The doorbell rang. Surprised, LP opened it by instinct. A boy was there. His sandy hair was messy and bandages peeked out from under his sleeves and were apparent under his shirt. "Landon!" LP cried and leaped into his arms. He laughed.

"Hey, Pulse. Whats up?" he said, looking down at her overjoyed smile.

3/20/2011 #171
GreenDayFan1

Chris grumbled moodily at the washing of dishes, but paused when he heard the door ring and then open. At the cry of 'Landon', he plodded over to the entrance and looked out at LP and a boy hugging. He raised an eyebrow.

"Who the heck are you?" So he was suspicious. Sue him. Actually, don't.

3/20/2011 #172
blue-bumblebee

When Luna heard LP yell out Landon, she rushed out of her room to find LP hugging a boy. Luna looked over at Chris to see him as confused as her.

3/20/2011 #173
Frontier Productions

Lazirak had finished his food and gone and laid down in the hallway, against the wall. He set his head onto his forelegs and let out an elongated breath as he closed his eyes.

3/20/2011 #174
WingedRose

Landon stared at the shapeshifter and the werewolf who'd come into the room. Naturally, especially considering his past thirty-six hours, he sized them up. "I'm a friend of LP's," he explained cautiously. "From her pack."

LP, seeming to get her bearings after the initial shock of seeing him, glanced up at his face. "I thought Alpha Troope had killed you. I saw..." She stopped.

"Yeah, I thought I'd died, too, or I would've come sooner. Took forever to bandage myself up," Landon replied simply, not going into detail.

3/20/2011 #175
blue-bumblebee

"How did you find LP?" Luna asked.

3/20/2011 #176
WingedRose

Landon shrugged, somewhat guiltily. "Er - blood trail. Than I asked around the city."

3/21/2011 #177
Ink and tea-leaves

Kayla came out into the hallway, holding a half-packed bag.

"Who the heck are you?" she demanded, then, noticing how LP seemed to know him but not having heard his explanation, she added "and how did you find our house?"

3/21/2011 #178
WingedRose

LP cut in before Landon could repeat his explanation. "Landon was the only member of my pack who defended me when our alpha attacked. I thought he'd died, thought I'd seen him killed... He was stabbed in the chest..." She left the sentence hanging for a moment before continuing. "Anyway, he came to find me when he realized that I had escaped. He sort of followed my blood trail, then asked around in the city to find us and ended up here." She gazed at Kayla happily.

3/21/2011 #179
GreenDayFan1

Chris frowned in confusion.

"But then, if he can find us this easily," he said quietly. "Doesn't that mean the rest can fnd us just as easily?"

3/21/2011 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Ink and tea-leaves blue-bumblebee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member