Wolf Pack RPG
Join a pack like no other; werewolves, shapeshifters and downright awesomeness!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Ink and tea-leaves

This is the RP topic set in the forests just outside the city.

10/26/2010 #1
Ink and tea-leaves

Kayla parked the car and stepped out, swinging her backpack onto her back.

1/9/2011 #2
blue-bumblebee

Luna followed Kayla into the forest. "So, what is this place you're taking me to?" Luna asked.

1/9/2011 #3
Ink and tea-leaves

Kayla gestured around.

"It's literally just a forest, but there have been three or four werewolf attacks on campers here. We generally come out on a full moon if we can, to patroll and make sure nothing... unfortunate... happens. And, um, it'll be a good place for when you, um, transform."

1/9/2011 #4
blue-bumblebee

Luna nodded her head. She then looked at the watch on her wrist, "In a few hours I'm going to transform," She thought to herself. "So, who's up for a game of card to pass the time," Luna asked smiling with a deck of cards in her hand.

1/11/2011 #5
Ink and tea-leaves

Karla rolled her eyes, but nodded.

"Kay. Lets do a quick reckie first then head to our usual spot and wait there."

1/12/2011 #6
blue-bumblebee

"Okay," Luna replied. ((sorry but what does reckie mean?))

1/12/2011 #7
GreenDayFan1

Christopher, in wolf form, peered through the foliage to watch the three humans playing a game with some flat pieces of 'card'. Chris wondered whether to go up to them, but he had heard one of them say 'werewolf'. The last time Chris had heard that word, his pack had been decimated and he had become a lone wolf. He knew he'd probably die if he went up against a werewolf as an untrained shapeshifter, but at least he would have a noble death. That was something.

1/12/2011 #8
Ink and tea-leaves

(It means a quick look around. I don't think its in the dictionary, so I've no idea how its spelt...)

"Jack of diamonds" said Theo triumphantly, slapping his card down on top of Karla's 10 of spades and scooping up the pile. Karla sighed and tossed her cards down in surrender.

"Okay, another ga-" she began, but suddenly she froze. "A wolf in the bushes behind us" she whispered under her breath, shifting her position slightly so that she could spring up at a moment's notice.

1/13/2011 #9
blue-bumblebee

Luna stiffened when Kayla said that. She looked at Kayla, "What do we do?" Luna mouthed.

1/13/2011 #10
Ink and tea-leaves

Kayla pointed to the ground as if to say 'wait here' then stood up... and flowed smoothly into her wolf shape.

Who are you? she thought-spoke to the wolf. Come out and show yourself.

1/14/2011 #11
GreenDayFan1

Christopher snarled, but padded slowly out into the clearing. He was shooting daggers at the werewolf, but otherwise ignored the others.

I am here to kill the werewolf. He replied. If you stop me, you will die as well.

1/14/2011 #12
blue-bumblebee

Luna looked at the two wolves in front of her, it seemed like they were having a conversation between themselves. "I wonder what they are talking about," Luna thought to herself.

1/14/2011 #13
GreenDayFan1

Chris snarled at the werewolf and shot her an angry glare. It was all he could do not to leap at the thing and rip it's throat out.

1/15/2011 #14
blue-bumblebee

Luna glared right back at the wolf. "It's official," she thought, "being a werewolf really sucks."

1/15/2011 #15
Ink and tea-leaves

If you hurt her we'll rip your throat out thought Kayla angrily, a statement which was seconded by Theo who shimmered into his wolf form behind her. As much as it pains me to protect a filthy werewolf he added scornfully. Kayla took a subconsious step infront of Luna, putting herself between her and the other wolf.

1/15/2011 #16
GreenDayFan1

Chris growled uncertainly back at them, disgusted that they were protecting a murderer. Fine. Be that way. Upon saying this he flopped down and proceeded to snooze.

1/15/2011 #17
blue-bumblebee

Luna glanced at her watch, "Just a few more minutes," she thought to herself. Luna looked up in disbelief at the wolf that was now sleeping before them.

1/15/2011 . Edited 1/15/2011 #18
Ink and tea-leaves

Mimi trotted into view, licking her muzzle. she caught sight of the wolf and started.

Shapeshifter? she asked Theo. Friend or enemy?

No clue said Theo, exasperated, sitting back on his haunches. Mimi came up and nuzzled him. Theo softened, licking her muzzle in an affectionately. Kayla rolled her eyes and shifted back into her human form.

"So confuzing" she said outloud.

1/16/2011 #19
Frontier Productions

Lazirak was charging through the forest, his ears planted against his head. His paws kicking up dirt everytime they hit the ground. His jaws hung open, revealing his long sharp teeth. In front of him ran a deer, his prey. The deer was heading for a clearing in the forest. A mixture of smells entered his nostrils and he stopped in his tracks. As the deer ran into the clearing it got scared and ran a different direction. Keeping his ears planted against his head he slowly approached the edge of the clearing and looked out. In the clearing were two humans and three wolves. The smell of a werewolf, however, was coming from one of the humans. Lazirak growled lowly, but other than that he tried to stay as quiet as possible as he watched the clearing. Hoping the mix of smells would keep them from finding him.

1/16/2011 #20
blue-bumblebee

Luna looked up to see the full moon. "Um, Kayla I'm going to transform any second now, just to give you a heads up," Luna warned Kayla. Luna hunched down from the pain of the transformation. She looked up at the others "Don't worry about me, just a girl turning into a werewolf, happens every fullmoon".

1/16/2011 #21
Ink and tea-leaves

Kayla ran and crouched down by Luna.

"It's okay, don't worry. We're not going anyplace soon." Theo looked warily at the transforming werewolf, getting to his feet just in case. Mimi whined and backed away, the hair on her neck bristling.

1/16/2011 #22
Frontier Productions

Lazirak saw the werewolf changing. He growled lowly again but didn't do anything besides that. His fur bristled as he watched what was happening. If anything besides a normal transformation took place than he would jump in and intervene. He wouldn't try to kill anyone, just stop them. He would do this, becuase, even though he didn't like being around other beings, he knew that their was a certain balance to the forest. As a wolf of the land, he'd do his best to make sure the balance stayed as it was.

1/16/2011 #23
blue-bumblebee

Luna smiled at kayla gratefully. "Oww," Luna groaned in pain. She fell to the ground as the pain of her bones shifting intensified. After a few seconds, though the pain made it feel like an eternity, the pain had subsided and Luna was now a wolf. She lifted her head and let out a howl to the moon.

1/16/2011 #24
GreenDayFan1

Chris flicked an eye open. The werewolf was changing. It was the time when she was most vulnerable, so now was his best chance. Of course, there being two other wolves didn't make it exactly a fair fight. Wait, make that three others. There was one watching from the sidelines. Chris sighed. There was no way he could take on three wolves. He'd have to stay with these guys, make sure the werewolf didn't do anything out of order.

1/16/2011 #25
Ink and tea-leaves

Kayla thought-spoke tentitively to Luna.

Luna? she asked. At the same time she became aware of another wolf, full-wolf this time, watching from the sidelines. Oh well, never mind. So long as he didn't interfere.

1/16/2011 #26
blue-bumblebee

Yeah Luna replied. You know no matter how many times I transform I doubt it won't hurt every time. Luna let out a throaty chuckle.

1/16/2011 #27
Frontier Productions

Lazirak became aware that they knew he was watching. He let out an irritated growl as he walked out from the forest. His ears were still planted down on his head and he walked low, ready to strike. He stopped after a few steps and kept his stance intimidating. He watched all of them but kept most of his attention on the werewolf. The fur on his head was bristling as he revealed his teeth in a sort of evil snarl, a low growl accompanying it.

1/16/2011 #28
Ink and tea-leaves

Kayla shifted back to her wolf form immediatly, tail held high, a growl deep in her throat, more as a response to his stance than anything else. She didn't take threats to her authority as Alpha lightly.

1/16/2011 #29
Frontier Productions

Lazirak had his tail held low but it wasn't between his legs. He knew that she was the Alpha of her pack but he wasn't going to be defeated by sheer intimidation alone. But at this point he didn't feel like getting in a fight. He closed his jaws and stopped snarling. He relaxed his stance a bit but kept ready to attack if she attacked him first.

1/16/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Ink and tea-leaves blue-bumblebee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member