Wolf Pack RPG
Join a pack like no other; werewolves, shapeshifters and downright awesomeness!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Frontier Productions

Lazirak walked back into the clearing where he first met the 'others' as he called them. He heard barking in the distance but he didn't care. Laying down he shook his head real quick before laying it down onto his front paws. He didn't go to sleep but he wasn't going to stand while waiting for them.

2/2/2011 #61
blue-bumblebee

Luna saw Kayla take down the deer, she walked over to Kayla and the deer then her stomach growled. When do we eat?

2/3/2011 #62
Ink and tea-leaves

Now Kayla grinned, digging in.

2/4/2011 #63
blue-bumblebee

Luna returned the grin then walked over to the kill and dug in.

2/4/2011 #64
GreenDayFan1

Chris, who hadn't really been watching very closely, finally realised that there was food, and that food was going fast. He quickly crept up, hoping to grap a small chunk from somewhere, which he eventually succeded in doing.

2/5/2011 #65
Ink and tea-leaves

Kayla ignored him, intent on her food.

Theo came up next to her and dug in too.

2/7/2011 #66
blue-bumblebee

Once Luna had her fill of food she sat back on her haunches.

2/9/2011 #67
GreenDayFan1

Chris was already lying down watching the group. Well, he said watching the group. He meant watching Luna. The werewolf.

2/9/2011 #68
Ink and tea-leaves

Kayla finished eating, licked her muzzle clean, then came to stand next to Chris.

2/10/2011 #69
blue-bumblebee

So now what? Do we go back to the clearing to see if that other wolf is there? Luna asked.

2/10/2011 #70
GreenDayFan1

I guess... Chris projected nervously. He glanced towards the ever-so-slightly-intimidating Alpha in askance.

2/11/2011 #71
Ink and tea-leaves

Kayla nodded. Good plan, lets.

2/13/2011 #72
blue-bumblebee

Luna nodded her head and agreemen and followed Kayla.

2/14/2011 #73
Ink and tea-leaves

Kayla led the way back towards their original clearing.

(Incidently, has anyone heard from Lone Arctic Wolf? Otherwise we'll just say that the wolf wasn't there...)

2/15/2011 . Edited 2/15/2011 #74
WingedRose

Not Far From the Clearing

Lunar Pulse fell against an oak, clutching her bleeding hip. Her formerly beautiful black dress was torn, her hair was wrecked. Bruises colored her face and arms. How long have I been running? she thought. And where am I? She glanced up at the moon, then caught the scent and sound of approaching creatures. Turning her head, she sought them out with blurry vision. Shape-shifters? she wondered. Maybe they could help her hide from her former pack. That one thought lighting her mind, she stumbled out into the clearing just as the others arrived, only able to mutter, "Please..." before collapsing.

2/15/2011 . Edited 2/15/2011 #75
blue-bumblebee

Luna had witnessed the girls collapse to the ground and turned towards Kayla, Should we help her?

2/15/2011 #76
WingedRose

((Since my character has a long name, LP or Pulse can be her nickname as soon as they learn it, if that's alright.))

The forms had come closer to Lunar Pulse, she now sensed that one was a werewolf opposed to a shapeshifter. Pulse read the werewolf's questioning expression as she turned to one of the other wolves, a female, probably the Alpha. This Alpha looked reasonable. Hope blossomed in Pulse. Knowing she couldn't vocalize her thoughts in her state, she slid into her wolf form so she could easier communicate. I don't mean any harm...to any of you. I just need... Lunar Pulse struggled weakly to turn over, the pain in her hip increasing. Blood made her side sticky. I just need a little assistance.

2/15/2011 . Edited 2/15/2011 #77
GreenDayFan1

Chris approached cautiously, ignoring the Alpha, and hoping she didn't kill him later. He stared intently at the wound, then sat back. There were many medicines in the woods, mostly ones humans didn't know about. There was one of thm that could clot blood and speed up the healing process. What were they called...? Smearberries.

2/15/2011 #78
Ink and tea-leaves

Karla went over to the girl, and gently push her over with her muzzle so that she could inspect the wound. She shifted back into her human form - hands were better than paws for this - and carefully pushed the fur out of the way.

"What happened?" she asked softly, then changed her mind. "No, don't answer that. You're probably better to stay in one form and not shift, and I need to be human to help. Chris, could you find something to stop the bleeding? Theo, run to the car. There's a mini-first aid kit in the boot."

Theo nodded and raced off, the sound of his paws quickly fading.

2/16/2011 #79
WingedRose

Pulse knew that the Alpha had asked her not to explain, but she felt the need to at least speak through someone else. Consequently, she sent her thought to the werewolf, who was still not far off and in wolf form. Tell the Alpha my pack attacked me on the order of their Alpha. Tell her I fought back and ran, and they're probably following and set out to kill me. She has to be warned.

2/16/2011 #80
GreenDayFan1

Chris nodded and loped off, following his nose for the scent of things he needed. In his old pack he had been medicine wolf... Kind of. They would would probably associate him more with a funeral director.

2/16/2011 #81
Ink and tea-leaves

Theo ran back to the road, checked that no-one was around, and shifted back to hsi human form. Quickly, he unlocked the car and found the first-aid kit in the boot. He put it on the ground, locked the car, and shifted back into his wolf form before taking hold of the kit in his mouth and running back into the forest.

2/16/2011 #82
blue-bumblebee

Luna heard the wounded wolf's message and rushed to Kayla. She barked and nudged Kayla's back to get her attention.

2/16/2011 #83
Ink and tea-leaves

Kayla turned around. "Yeah Luna?"

2/17/2011 #84
blue-bumblebee

Luna barked at Kayla some more, hoping that she would get te message and transform.

2/17/2011 #85
Ink and tea-leaves

Kayla sighed and shifted into her wolf form. What? she demanded.

2/18/2011 #86
blue-bumblebee

About time, that wolf on the ground she told me to warn you about her Alpha, she fought her pack because they attacked her and they might be following her to kill her.

2/18/2011 #87
WingedRose

Taking quick advantage of this new Alpha being in her wolf form, Pulse said, I've nowhere to go, and I have to get out of the area fast. My blood trail is more than likely leading them here now. My Alpha is violent and stubborn, he won't give up easily. Another thing, my name is Lunar Pulse. The wound is from a claw; I took a nasty blow during the fight, and my run here didn't help it.

Having said as much as she could fit into a thought as fast as she could make it, Pulse took a shaky breath, relieved that these new allies at least knew something of the threat that she had brought them.

((Hey, tonight is a full moon!!! (: Thought I'd let ya'll know.. ))

2/18/2011 #88
GreenDayFan1

Chris finally returned with the berries, and, shifting back to his human form, smeared them over this new wolf's body. Twitching his lips, he examined the wound more closely.

2/19/2011 #89
Ink and tea-leaves

((I know, awesomely cool! It was a clear night here, so it was really good!))

Kayla considered this. Well then she decided. We'll just have to get out of here faster. You should probbably stay in your wolf form so that you can communicate, but me, Theo and Chris can change back and forth as we need. We'll get you in the car and out of here asap. She shifted out of her wolf form and as she did so, she realised that she hadn't seen Chris in human form before. She looked at him curiously out of the corner of her eye.

At that moment Mimi gave a small yelp, and 5 seconds later Theo burst into the clearing holding the first-aid kit in his mouth. Bla he said, spitting it out. That tates horrible! He shifted back into his human form and opened the little white bag, found some painkillers and anti-biotics and popped two of each into his palm. "These should help numb the pain and make sure it doesn't get infected" he explained, holding them out in his palm for LP.

2/19/2011 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Ink and tea-leaves blue-bumblebee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member