Halfblood Roleplay
Ever wish you were a halfblood? Wish you went to Camp HalfBlood? Look no further because here you can be an OC minor god/goddess, a halfblood, even a saytr! The characters from PJO are in here but you cannot be one of them.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
BalletGirl98

Enough said.

9/30/2010 #1
BalletGirl98

Most of the walk was in silence, Victoria felt awkward around her dad. It wasn't like they were close, no demigods were close to their parents, really. It wasn't like the gods went to their kids soccer games or anything like that.

( Hey Kenna can you play Zeus for me and I can play Poseidon?)

10/11/2010 #2
DaughterOfPoseiden47
I arrived at the camp grounds looking for my father. Everyone elses parents were here. Leave it to Poseiden to be a no show. He always missed these parent kid things. Me and Percy being the only kids of Poseiden in CHB we always were left out when it came to these things. So alot of times we just didn't show up. So this one time we could only hope that Poseiden would show up. Even lateness from him would be a change. But that didn't look like it would happen. So I just took my usual seat at the Poseiden table and sat with Percy. Praying Poseiden would show up.
10/11/2010 #3
DaughterOfPoseiden47
(yeah sure)
10/11/2010 #4
BalletGirl98

" Sorry I am late," Poseidon said, sitting down.

X

It was still uncomfortably silent, Victoria felt like she should say something, but what?

10/11/2010 #5
DaughterOfPoseiden47
"it's about time." Kenna heard Percy mumble under his breath. "hey dad." I said. X "So daughter? Are there any guys I need to electrocute for you?" Zeus asked
10/11/2010 #6
BalletGirl98

"Oh,um." Victoria stuttered and blushed.

X

"How are my children?"

10/11/2010 #7
DaughterOfPoseiden47
"well daughter?" Zeus asked, "what is your answer?" X "Well dad I am good. I'm having a hard time getting around because of my injury. But I will be good by tomorrow. It's kinda hard to stand and it hurts but I made it over here. They are making me stay the night in the infirmary tonight though. Then I am resuming my training with Zavier. Oh and father. Did I mention to you I am the one who got the next big quest. So next Friday my friends and I are leaving. That's pretty much how good I am." I said all this real smart alecky to make my father feel bad about neglecting Percy and I.
10/11/2010 . Edited 10/11/2010 #8
Maximilianus

(Is this thing private? If so, my apologies)

Riley put a hand against the great pine tree on top of the hill and surveyed his luggage for a moment. Clothes on his back, check. Mysterious bow and arrow, check. Equally mysterious hidden blade weapon, check. A book on Greek myths thicker than his neck, sweet! After his rudimentary and likely unnecessary checklist, he looked around the camp. He had no idea what it was or why he was there, but he had to admit it was a pretty nice place. There were strawberry fields tended by obscenely goregoues girls, a large framhouse, ditto, and a giant rock-climbing wall that spat lava and rumbled. Less so. But his eye was inevitably caught by the two gigantic men standing talking to a young girl. Shrugging his shoulders in resignation, he walked up to the one with a stormcloud-gray beard in a pinstripe suit. He tugged at the bottom of his jacket, being the only thing he could reach.

"You, sir," said Riley, by way of introduction, "are absurdly tall."

10/13/2010 #9
BalletGirl98

Victoria stood still shocked at what this guy had asked her dad. But she was also glad she did not have to answer his question.

10/13/2010 #10
Maximilianus

(Woo, an active roleplay.)

Judging by the withering glare of the man in question and the look of utter shock on the face of the girl, Riley sensed he had committed some sort of epic cosmic faux pas. He decided he'd have better luck addressing someone of his own stature. He turned to the girl and stuck out his hand to shake. "Hi. Name's Riley MacLean, and I'm new. So if you could help me out, show me around, perhaps tell me just which foot I just put in my mouth, that would be irreparably spectacular."

10/13/2010 #11
Rynx-too-genki

((From the Infirmiry.))

Zavier found himself swarmed by his half brothers and sisters when he came out of the infirmary. They were all children of aphrodite, thus incredibly beautiful and they clustered around him, blocking his escape. "Ooh look at him!" "Get out of the way let ME touch him." "No. Shoo!" "Hey its a new kid." "He's ours?" "He really doesn't talk much?" "Where did he come from?" "Who knows..." "What's your name kid?" "Why so quiet?" "Are you sure he's from our mother?"

Zavier just managed to turn bright red again. "I-I..." He was sincerely close to hyperventilating.

10/13/2010 #12
BalletGirl98

" Victoria Westly," Victoria said, shaking his hand.

10/14/2010 #13
Maximilianus

"Hello, Victoria Westly. If you could be a good Christian and perchance tell me why these two exceptionally large men are glaring at me and why do I feel as if I'm about to be smitten, transformed into a pillar of salt, or otherwise deformed in a Biblical fashion?"

10/14/2010 #14
BalletGirl98

"Um, is this your first time at Camp?"

10/14/2010 #15
Maximilianus

"It is indeed. As a matter of fact, I didn't even know this was a camp. All I know as of this current point in space-time is that there is some freaky stuff going on around here and let me tell you something, lady, t'ain't from the Ministry of Silly Walks." Riley dearly loved Monty Python.

10/14/2010 #16
Maximilianus

"It is indeed. As a matter of fact, I didn't even know this was a camp. All I know as of this current point in space-time is that there is some freaky stuff going on around here and let me tell you something, lady, t'ain't from the Ministry of Silly Walks." Riley dearly loved Monty Python.

10/14/2010 #17
BalletGirl98

" Well, you are at Camp HalfBlood, a summer camp, mostly year round, Camp for HalfBloods. Otherwise known as demigods."

10/16/2010 #18
Maximilianus

"T'Would make sense. Just recently figured out I was one of those. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but the giant spinning loom rotating in the air and spawning golden thread is Athena's thing, right?"

10/16/2010 #19
BalletGirl98

" I believe so," Victoria replied." um ,this is my father, Zeus"

"Daughter, tell me, this young demigod knows not of ours ways, does he?"

"No Father." Victoria replied, she wondered if the new demigod was curious as of why there was such formality between her and her father.

10/17/2010 . Edited 10/17/2010 #20
Maximilianus

Riley cast a fresh eye on the god in the suit. Thanks to his readings, he now recognized the stone-gray beard, the piercing blue eyes, and general air of superciliousness. "Ah! Zeus, lord of the gods! You're going to kill me, aren't you?" He said this quite matter-of-factly.

10/17/2010 #21
BalletGirl98

Victoria could tell her father was somewhat amused by this new camper," Father, it would not be wise to kill him. I believe Athena would have revenge."

10/18/2010 #22
Rynx-too-genki

Zavier managed to get himself backed into a tree by the crowd and shivered.

10/18/2010 #23
Maximilianus

In Riley chimed, self-preservation kicking in. "Yes! Mustn't p*** off Mum!" He looked around for a moment. "So do I get to meet her, or is this like Star Wars, the hidden master, taught from afar and all that garbage et cetera ad nauseum?"

10/18/2010 #24
BalletGirl98

" I do believe she is here somewhere." Victoria replied." We are having a meeting so you will meet her soon."

10/18/2010 #25
HungerGamesAddict

(Hey, it's smartnsporty. The forum kept saying I was blocked off, but I don't see why Demigleek would block me off, being we're besties! Anyway! I might post on this account sometimes.)

Olivia ran up to her new half-brother. "How's it goin' bro?!" she asked excitedly.

10/19/2010 #26
BalletGirl98

( I made a Hunger Games forum!!!)

"Hey Liv," Victoria said.

10/19/2010 #27
HungerGamesAddict

(YAY!)

"Heyeee!" Olivia almost yelled.

10/19/2010 #28
BalletGirl98

"Father, don't kill him. He is new, later when he really understands he will cower in fear."

10/19/2010 #29
Maximilianus

Riley dug a finger in his ear. "Wow....And who might this exceedingly vivacious young lady be?"

10/19/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: BalletGirl98 DaughterOfPoseiden47
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member