Vertebrates The tailed ones RPG II
They live in societies... Carnivores, Omnivores and Herbivores. Each filled a human-like entities with animal tails and other appendages befitting their mythical counterparts. Dragons, unicorns, gryffins and more. RPG. PART 2
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Rynx-too-genki

An otherworld pocket that was created by pure evil and made to contain masterminds. Villains are able to access this area from any thread.

10/30/2010 . Edited 10/30/2010 #1
Rynx-too-genki

((from ominivore lands))

Vinnatol dumped Lucifer unceremoniously on his bed. "I can't even believe I'm doing this..." he wiped his hand on his robe. He actually had to touch the fox. Gross.

11/5/2010 #2
BlackDove90

Clutching the stump where his hand used to be. Lucifer was quiet for a long moment. He hadn't seen or felt Malakai's movements. The dingo had come straight for the kill and hadn't paused or hesitated. His speed so fast it had taken even him off guard. He started laughing, a long high pitched cackle that echoed through out the room.

The experiment had turned out to be somewhat of a success after all.

11/5/2010 #3
Rynx-too-genki

Vinnatol was silent for a moment. He looked down at the fox with distaste. "Crazy."

11/5/2010 #4
BlackDove90

"Those who do not coprehend genius often say such," Lucifer replied, standing up. He waved his remaining hand over his stump sealing it with a simple spell. The blood stopped. "Well I suppose the loss a hand is a small price to confirm that I am one more step closer to ultimate success. Don't you think so, Vinnatol?"

11/5/2010 #5
Rynx-too-genki

Would he do the same to become closer to becoming a carnivore? Vinnatol though for the moment. But the answer was simple. He wouldn't. "I rather like my limbs. But if its ultimate success you're after... Then perhaps it is paltry..."

11/5/2010 #6
BlackDove90

"I merely have to find a replacement for my hand. Malakai cut it cleanly off. Fusing with a new limb shouldn't be that difficult," Lucifer replied. He paused musing over his observations from the fight. "That potion was ineed very effective. His moter funcitions and reaction time increased at least 65 percent. I should hand over that finding to The ONE. I'm sure he'll put the mixture to good use. Still its a tad touchy and needs to be mixed carefully to match each individual or it causes mutations like in Kuro's case. How troublesome. Plus I didn't get a chace to fully investigate the effect on Malakai. It's possible he's even stronger than my estimation. Just think what would have happened to him if he'd taken the full dose."

He turned and smirked at Vinnatol. "Want to try some of it for yourself? Maybe it will help you with your own goal."

11/5/2010 #7
Rynx-too-genki

Vinnatol bristled at the implication. Furthermore Lucifer knew that he hated his experiments. He wasn't about to become one of them. "If you need a new toy. I'll gladly find you another." he spat, offering it as more of an insult than anything.

11/5/2010 #8
BlackDove90

Lucifer chuckled. "Really? How nice of you to offer, but I'd much prefer setting up some servelance so I can observe my dear pet. You could help with that."

11/5/2010 #9
Rynx-too-genki

"Surveillance?" Vinnatol though for a moment. He had gathered a few underlings, he just needed to weed them out. Find the intelligent ones Perhaps this may bear fruit for him after all... "I may have just the underling..." he left Lucifer's room and started back to his own, unlocking various magical runes to enter with a wave of his hand.

Unlike Lucifers room, Vinnatol's was filled with bare neccessities. That, and the bones of some of those he had killed, not his meals, but those chosen to be killed by his song.

Vinnatol had destroyed the village of his birth, rotting the flesh of those whom had ridiculed him, mocked and despised him. He had kept the bones of a few of them. The priest that had called him a child of sin. The town bully who had been drawn to his unearthly looks, then beat him for being different. The son of baker who tried to assult him, defile him in the most vicious way. He still had the marks to show for it.

His spine tingled and he felt the tattoo carved into his flesh.

He looked at another from his villiage. The one whom had heard his song, but lived. "I killed the you. But you dare mock me by clinging to the essence of life." he raised a hand at the old man. "He wants a spy. So you shall observe the one called Malakai and gather all you can about him."

"To fail. Is to die." Vinnatol told him. "Now go."

The bleary eyed man -once called Lord Everlaive- was wracked with pain, but he still stumbled forward. "Yes... Master Vinnatol..."

11/6/2010 . Edited 11/6/2010 #10
BlackDove90

Lucifer smirked. "My my, such a helpful child. Be careful though. My pet is rather wary and there's that air spirit too. You might find the task rather difficult."

11/6/2010 #11
Rynx-too-genki

Vinnatol shoved the bony creature though a portal and bristled at 'child'. "I'm no child. I'll have you know I'm over twenty cycles." way over twenty cycles by five but who was counting?

11/6/2010 #12
BlackDove90

((sorry didn't see you'd posted))

Lucifer shrugged. "A matter of mentality not years anyway my point remains valid."

11/6/2010 #13
Rynx-too-genki

Vinnatol glared at him. "Mentality indeed..." he started back to his own room when he felt his own tiredness set it. He looked to his own room, then back at Lucifers.

It was his own weakness, he hated to be alone. Could not sleep for the nightmare that came for him. When he first came he'd stayed with Uriel. She hadn't minded him slumbering in the corner. And he wouldn't have to wake, screaming and writhing in his chamber, disturbing the others. But none of the others appeared to be in residing.

He silently went to his room and dragged a pallet into the far corner of Lucifers room. He pulled the thin blanket over his head, ready to ignore anything Lucifer might say.

11/7/2010 . Edited 11/7/2010 #14
BlackDove90

((I have no idea what Lucifer would do))

Lucifer had retired to the opposite end of the room writing notes in a book and looking very pleased with himself.

11/7/2010 #15
Rynx-too-genki

((That's alright. I made up that trait on a spur-of-the-moment kind of thing lol!))

When Vinnatol woke, Lucifer was still in the same place, pouring over is notes. He flexed his wings.

11/7/2010 #16
BlackDove90

Lucifer set the pen down and sighed. "It's rather difficult writing everything left handed. I suppose I should stop dawdling and replace my hand. How troublesome."

11/11/2010 #17
Rynx-too-genki

Vinnatol rolled himself onto all fours and shook out his muscles, stretching like a cat might. He raised a brow. "Good luck finding a replacement." Replacement hands did not grow on trees.

11/11/2010 #18
BlackDove90

Lucifer smirked. "Tut tut, it merely a matter of finding a suitible donner and attaching the result. I've done the procedure hundreds of times. Even my little pet can testify to my skill." He stood and walked over to a set of drawers, shifting through the various items inside to get ready for a little trip.

"The trick will be to cleanly cut the donner limb off in a way similar to his cut. Duplicating that sword's edge and my pet's streangth behind his swing will prove tricky. I suppose I'll have to practice a little before we try it for real," Lucifer muttered.

11/11/2010 . Edited 11/11/2010 #19
BlackDove90

Lucifer smirked. "Actually I should see if our mutual associate, Nia, is interested. I believe pain has always been attractive to her." It would also mean an opportunity to observe others which pleased him. "That would certainly be rather entertaining." He pulled out a small oporating kit and tucked it into his robes then turned to leave. "Feel free to catch up if you want to join Vinnatol." He left.

[[To the common grounds]]

11/11/2010 #20
Rynx-too-genki

"I think I'll check on my little spy." Vinnatol hopped up and teleported.

((to common grounds))

11/12/2010 #21
Rynx-too-genki

Vinnatol landed with a thump. That Lyre moved fast, faster than he' ever seen anyone move. And her nature was to be vicious, ruthless. Though it was known that she had a tender spot for her daughter. Who was -thankfully- busy in herbivore territory.

The One's voice rang clear in his head. Vinnatol... I have forseen... Kill the one called Pine... She will interfere in my plans.

Her... And the girl with her called Gigi.

Vinnatol nodded. "As you wish."

11/27/2010 #22
Jade Lin Zheng

Uriel stepped from the whirlwind of a portal out into a large room. Not quite as big as her last one, but at least it had been prepared accordingly. She idly wondered if Vinnatol would sleep in her chambers again. He was a quiet thing, never making any noise and making sure not to disturb her sleep. She could sense the dull throb of life in the castle, and her belly gave a quiet rumble. Hm, first on the agenda would be to eat. No use getting her goal and dying of something as stupid as starvation. Exiting her room, she walked out into the long hallway. Eyes flickering over the walls she wondered how long it would take her to find it.

11/28/2010 #23
BlackDove90

Lucifer had secured his new expriment. Everything was going smoothly. Still as much as he would like to observe the effects of the drug on his new tester. Developments with his favorite were more interesting. His little spy was faitfully recording the fight Malakai had involved himself in and Lucifer was watching everything with a careful eye.

"He's up to something. He's putting on a good show but he's not using nearly all of his abilities," the fox muttered, leaning back in the chair watching the screen he'd set up to observe the fight. He closed his eyes and smirk. "He's onto us. Vinnatol revealed a little too much. Though part of that is my fault too." He chuckled staring at Malakai's image. "Splendid."

11/28/2010 #24
Jade Lin Zheng

That voice. Vaguely familiar. A face flitted on the edges of her memory and she nodded. That fox, Lucifer, was his name. Must be another one of his experiments. When would he learn, that strength was all in the blood, not created from artificial chemicals. Just another reason why she was a notch above him in their little hierarchy. Opening the door without announcing her arrival, she stood in the doorway for a moment before she spoke in a whisper-like voice that still seemed to permeate every inch of the room. "Lucifer, I can safely assume things are going according to plan?"

11/28/2010 #25
BlackDove90

((I'm not sure of the plan you're refering to))

Lucifer glanced over at Uriel. "Hello my dear. Glad to see you decided to wake. There's a delightful show going on. Care to watch?" He guestured at the images of Lyre, Relia, and Malakai showing on the screen.

11/28/2010 #26
Jade Lin Zheng

((Well, whoever's character is the 'one' their goal is the plan with all our goals within it as well, right?))

Uriel stepped into the room, taking his offer as an invitation to come in. Eyes closing in on the dog, she gave a barely perceptible frown. "You've done something to him haven't you?" She had spent too much time on this earth, and to not realize when someone's been altered would have been a shame.

11/28/2010 #27
BlackDove90

Lucifer smirked. "I've done many things to him over the years. His muscles, his bones, his skin, his mind, and those piercing green eyes; my signature is traced all over his body. He's my best project ever. My dear pet, I gave him a little of my new drug and he managed to do this," he said guesturing at the bandaged arm. "I had to go and get a whole new hand and everything. Wonderful no?"

11/28/2010 #28
Jade Lin Zheng

"Despite our disagreements, he would be disappointed if you were to be killed by your own experiment. Do try not to get us all killed for the glory of your pet." Uriel could not take her eyes off of the dog. So completely altered, she wondered how deep such changes went. Would his offspring hold the same strength as he? Or is he unique in his prowess? Questions that could only be answered with a few tests.

11/28/2010 #29
BlackDove90

Lucifer noticed the interest Uriel showed. His smile broadened. "Now now, I would never do that. There were merely factors that resulted in his blade being pointed in my direction." He chuckled. "Given the fact he was the only one to survive the original testing phase, he might even posess that all important 'blood' you babble on about." He could afford to let Uriel play with Malakai after all. It was a great test. "His mother was rather interesting too. She killed herself while she was pregnant with him in an attempt to prevent her child from being further abused."

11/28/2010 . Edited 11/28/2010 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Rynx-too-genki Jade Lin Zheng
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member