Untitled
For centuries, vampires hid in the shadows. Now, they are coming to the surface. Hunters are protecting humanity, but are losing the fight with vampires. They have been forced to recruit everyday humans instead of Blood Hunters.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
fictionalxbliss

The "Warehouse" is an abandoned building. All the action happens underground so no one will suspect anything. The actual warehouse is completely empty. The only way to get to the underground Warehouse is through the guard. He'll take you where you need to go. The air is damp in the large, cluttered room. Water can be heared dripping into the large buckets. A few desks line up against one wall, facing the large metal doors of the entrance. Couches and chairs are up against the opposite wall. A few large tables are in the center of the room, cluttered with lanterns and books. The back wall is hidden behind a red velvet curtain. Only certain people are allowed back there.

This is where everyone comes for meetings, to study, or just to relax.

Schedule for trainers and hunters: [[Rookies will be given a schedule by Emily or Liam]]

4:00 AM.........................................Wake-up

5:00 -- 6:00 AM..............................Breakfast

**ALL shifts start at 7 AM [[Only Level 1 Hunters and Trainers have shifts]]

7:00 -- 9:30 AM..............................Shift 1 (2 hours, 30 min.)

9:30 AM -- 1:00 PM.........................Shift 2 (3 hours, with the 30 min. lunch break NOT included)

11:00 AM -- 12:30 PM.....................Lunch

1:00 PM -- 2:30 PM.........................Shift 3 (1 hour, 30 min.)

4:00 PM -- 7:30 PM.........................Shift 4 (3 hours, 30 min.)

5:00 PM -- 7:00 PM.........................Dinner

7:30 PM -- 9:00 PM.........................Shift 5 (1 hour, 30 min.)

9:30 PM...........................................Lights Out

10/23/2010 . Edited 11/3/2010 #1
fictionalxbliss

Deirdre sat a computer desk, her fingers flying over the keyboard. "Got it!" she shouted, bouncing with pride in her chair. Charles looked up from his stack of books. "Deirdre, I can't study with you shouting every ten minutes." She laughed and kept typing. "Learn to tune me out," she said. "It's now an official part of your training, Rookie." Charles was a new recruit. It wasn't in his nature to kill vamps, he had to be trained. His blood was weak, a Hunter's was strong. It would take years to get him to the mind set of a trainer, but the council didn't have that kind of time. Something unsettling was happening in the vamp world, and they had to be stopped. Deirdre huffed and abandoned her computer. She'd been making a new hacking lesson for her students, the few she had anyway. It was an easy task and she hoped they would do well. If not, that meant she wasn't doing something right.

Prancing over to Charles, Deirdre squeezed his shoulders and looked at the scribbles of notes in his journal. "That's wrong," she told him, pointing a freshly painted red finger nail at the flawed paragraph. Her ponytail brushed the back of his neck, her breasts hovered close to his face. The led of his pencil snapped and he cleared his throat. Deirdre didn't notice his discomfort as she read over his page of notes. "Read the mythology section again. You have to be able to tell the difference between truth, fact, and myth. Got it?" She pulled away and gave him an encouraging slap on the back. "I had trouble with the literature and history, too. That's Emily's department, not mine. I'm just covering for her." Deirdre checked her watch and glared. Emily was late and it was Deirdre's shift in the lab. It was going to be another late night for Deirdre if Emily didn't get back soon. Charles tried to focus on the text in front of him, but he couldn't get Deirdre off his mind.

11/3/2010 #2
songbirdalice
 The doors of the warehouse opened and soon the clicking of heels sounded. Saravinne, or Sara to friends and lovers, stepped into view and smiled. Her carmel hair hung loose and in shiny curls and she she had dark, warm brown eyes.

"Hello Dierdre," he said, her voice smooth as she flashed a smile and looked around, "where's Emily?"

She wore a tank top with a v neck sweater and old, faded jeans, her tennis shoes had a blood stain on them from the last vermin she took care of, though it was a tough one, and she still had the scar to brag about.

11/3/2010 . Edited 11/3/2010 #3
fictionalxbliss

Deirdre scowled. "I don't know. Probably off an one of her little killing sprees." It was a lie. Deirdre knew exactly where she was, but she wasn't allowed to tell. If Liam or Victor found out about Emily hooking up with Ripp, he would be done. Deirdre tapped her watch. "Want to take the rest of my shift? It's not even mine. I hate study sessions." She said the last part under her breath, but Charles heard her. He concentrated on his work. Deirdre leaned over his shoulder again. He was trying to fix his mistake she had pointed out. "Still wrong," she mumbled close to his ear.

11/4/2010 #4
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member