The Beta Project
Does your historical story need a beta? Do you need a historical story to beta? Do you just want to hang around with like minded people, or play historical role play, from ANY period in time? If so, then this is the place to come!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
KissMeOnTheSidewalk

Come here to chat to other authors and betas about your story, or anything really :)

11/28/2010 #1
KissMeOnTheSidewalk

So, how is everyone today? Callie, Nah? Beta'd any reeeaaallly good stories that I may want to read?

And I forgot to log into the TBP account to create this thread... Oops.

11/28/2010 #2
KeepingLinesBlurry

Yes yes yes yes yes. Nah's story called Screams of the Silent is AMAZING.

Seriously, Nah. It is. It waywaywaywaywayway is. I have a WHOLE LOAD of love for that story.

UPDATE IT GIRL.

Anyhooo.... You still around Soph? Dyou want to get around to making me and Nah Mods too? Pretty please???

11/28/2010 #3
The Beta Project

I have done. You see the pretty little shield things by your names?

I love that story! Seriously Nah. I love it.

Just went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1. It was soooo good, but, DOBBY DIED. *sniff* I cried. So much.

And gosh, but Tom Felton is hot!

11/28/2010 #4
HannahWynwood

Why, thank you :) I'm rather proud of that story too.

I saw it last week - didnt cry though, I thought they could have milked Dobby's death WAY more.

Personally, I prefer Neville, but, uh, let's not go there!

Nah x

11/30/2010 #5
KissMeOnTheSidewalk

Neville? NEVILLE? Seriously, Nah, NEVILLE?

Oh, and guys, I know we've all got a lot on, but let's try and keep this forum alive! Even if only at weekends...

And let's encourage some more people to join as well!

12/4/2010 #6
KissMeOnTheSidewalk

Okily dokily, YOU GUYS. Come ooooon, we've got to keep this ALIVE!!!

And we really, really, really need more people to join, so encourage them to do so!!!!

And, anyone around? ♥

12/22/2010 #7
HannahWynwood
I'm here Soph :) how are you ♥ ? Roleplay? WW2 Nah x
12/22/2010 #8
KissMeOnTheSidewalk

Indeed. Just give me a sec to modify the roleplay thread to make it clear that people should set up their own thread for roleplay if there isn't already a thread for that time period ♥

12/22/2010 #9
KeepingLinesBlurry

SOPH. NAH. Aaaaah, all together ♥

LOVE YOU GUYS.

No, I'm not hyper, just HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY because my PLANE LEFT AND ARRIVED AND THE SNOW DIDN'T STOP IT. Oh yes, I AM NOW IN VANCOUVER.

Worship me.

12/22/2010 #10
KissMeOnTheSidewalk

Of course your plane took off, hun. It's a private plane. I doubt anything could stop it.

Have I ever told you how jealous of you I am?

Ohhh, I've got to go now I'm afraid - and Nah already left, sorrryyy :(

ly ♥

12/22/2010 #11
KeepingLinesBlurry

There really is no reason to be jealous. My parents might be wealthy, but they saddled me with the name Callundra. It's not fun, believe me. Although at least I'm not my brother. He's Felixius. Because Felix just wasn't enough.

And to be honest, my school is s***, even though it's pretty expensive.

But yeah, I'm not going to complain, cos that makes me look like one of those spoilt rich kids who nothing is ever good enough for. Well, I'm spoilt and my parents are rich, but everything's good enough for me :)

And the PP is pretty cool ♥

NOOOO!! Don't LEAVE ME?? Ah well, I can go nag Fernanda to feed me cake mix :) (yes, my parents are that lazy. They brought our housekeeper on holiday with us so that they didn't have to do any work. Honestly)

AND IT'S PROPER SNOWY HERE. Nothing like that pathetic stuff we get in the UK :)

ly too :) ♥

12/22/2010 #12
KeepingLinesBlurry

MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE!!!

Anyone here, or am I the only person sad enough to be on forums on Christmas Day?

12/25/2010 #13
KissMeOnTheSidewalk

You're the only person sad enough to be on forums on Christmas day. Sorry, Calls, it's the truth!!

Merry belated Christmas, and Happy New Year guys :)

And Happy 16th Birthday to me in 4 days!! :)

1/2/2011 #14
Forum Moderators: The Beta Project HannahWynwood, KeepingLinesBlurry, KissMeOnTheSidewalk
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member