The Beta Project
Does your historical story need a beta? Do you need a historical story to beta? Do you just want to hang around with like minded people, or play historical role play, from ANY period in time? If so, then this is the place to come!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
KissMeOnTheSidewalk

If you have any ideas for the forum, or for the project, then this is where you post them :)

Incindentally, I was thinking of having a Role Play thread, yay or nay to this idea?

11/28/2010 #1
KeepingLinesBlurry

Yayayayayayayayayayayayayay to a roleplay thread. I'm going to go log onto the TBP account now and make one :)

Can I also make a suggestion, of houses or whatnot. Maybe not houses, but groups, and the groups can compete against each other, for who can write the most prompted stories, or whatever?

Like, we could have an Alpha House (for the authors) a Beta House (I think you can guess who this ones for!) and a Gamma house (for the people who do both)

'Cept me no likey those names....

Anyhoo, I think my suggestion is BRILL. Therefore I am going to go and implement it :)

OOOOOH and I could be in charge of the bit of bothy one, you could be the beta-y one, and Nah could do the authory one. AM I A GENIUS OR WHAT.

But I seriously am way jealous of Nah's writing skills. HAVE YOU READ SCREAMS OF THE SILENT? Ack, I really NEED her to update it.

Anyhoooo... xx

11/28/2010 #2
Forum Moderators: The Beta Project HannahWynwood, KeepingLinesBlurry, KissMeOnTheSidewalk
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member