Technical Help
Anyone who needs to, come on in here and ask others about technical problems you're having with anything technical, like document upload problems, or error messages.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
DannySalinger

So I've reread the guidelines and cleaned out my cookies and I even clicked that little box that says I want to be logged in for three days, even though I probably won't check it in a week.

And, mysteriously, I keep getting logged out whenever I try to upload anything. I don't have any rabid antivirus software to speak of, I've tried this on IE and Mozilla, and it looks like everything else is working normally.

Did I do something? Should I apologize?

3/20/2009 #1
Kreev
I can tell you right now that you didn't do anything. It's most likely a site error. FP is really bad with contacting, too, because there isn't even a page where you can e-mail them your problems. And FAQ just sucks. I'd say don't apologize for anything, but I'm sorry that I don't actually know what to do to help. <:/
2/25/2010 #2
Forum Moderators: ThePassivePen
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member